Nannamma (My mother)

by Parimag

Copyright© 2001 by Parimag

Incest Sex Story: This is a recount of how I could ultimately realise my dream

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Indian Erotica   .

I have been into incest. My fantasy about my mother started when I was just 10 years old but I could realize my dream very recently. I am 30 years old now and my mother is 49. I started thinking about sex when I heard about my friends' attempt in seducing a classmate of mine. Then I was in 5th class.

Very soon I discovered the pleasure of masturbation and the power of fantasy. In my fantasy world, I included my class girls; other girls in the different classes and slowly the list contained my lady teachers and other women in the neighborhood. Almost every night I masturbated thinking about some woman I saw during the day. One day after seeing my half-sister in a semi naked condition in the bathroom, I started dreaming about her and unbeknown to me I started fantasizing about the other members of the family. The stimulation that I derived by thinking about people whom I know intimately was always greater than thinking about somebody I hardly new.

All my cousins, aunts and mamis entered my fantasy world and I was always looking forward to getting to bed as early as possible so that I could jerk off to my heart's content. All my women relatives gave me good hard-on but those who were older to me by 15-20 years were my favorite.

Thinking about sex became my pet tool to pass time but there was no possibility of getting real experience of fucking at that age. My urge to have some kind of real pleasure of inserting my prick into something resembling a cunt led me to experimenting. Very soon I hit upon a novel idea and till today it is my favorite one. I made a slit in my bed and inserted my penis into the slit and adjusted the cotton inside so as to encircle my penis completely. Instead of using my hand to jerk off, I could move my penis back and forth in the bed slit and the experience was really pleasant as the cotton surrounding the dick gave some kind of a velvety feeling. It became my daily habit to insert my prick into this substitute cunt and fantasize about some older relative and jerk off. Although I was careful in not spewing out my cum inside the slit, I did ejaculate in the slit many times unable control my self and thereby spoiling the cotton inside and this set me to think as to how to continue to jerk off and come inside the slit but not spoiling the bed. One day when nobody was at home I went in to my parent's bedroom and started looking around. Underneath my parent's bed was a small packet. Curiously I opened one and found condoms inside. I did not even know then as to why it was used but the shape of the condom gave me some idea. After searching further I found one used condom with semen still inside. I think my father had used the condom during the previous night but had forgotten to throw it away. I got a huge hard on thinking about as to what my parents might have done with that condom.

Unable to resist the temptation, I flicked one condom and ran to my room, put the condom onto my dick and inserted my penis into the slit and started pumping. The feeling was great as I could pump in and out smoothly. As usual I tried to dream about some of relatives but my thoughts kept on coming back to my parents and what they might have done during the night. I visualized the picture of my father putting his condom sheathed penis into my mom's vagina and fucking her till he came inside of her (He came alright, the proof was there inside the condom!) OH! God. I wanted to be in my father's place and I wanted to be in between my mother's thighs. Yes. I wanted to fuck my mother. My own mother whom I call Amma. Until then I did not fantasize about my mother but that day I did and I was hooked. I realized why I was always attracted to older women and it was because subconsciously I was lusting my own mom. The very idea of making love to my mother took me to the edge in no time and I blasted my cum into the condom.

Wow, so nice, cum did not spill out, bed was not spoiled and I was so joyous. I kept on pumping in and out of my bed slit thinking about my Amma and in no time I was hard again and I was hooked.

Well, although I derived unbelievable pleasure by fantasizing about my mother, I was feeling little guilty. But always desire overcame the guilt feeling and I started ending my mental fuck session always with Amma's image in my mind. Guilt feeling used to linger since I thought I was the only one feeling this way. But god is great. One day, I saw a book called "Rasavanti" in my friend's big brother's bookshelf and I flicked the same.

The book was an eye opener for me and I enjoyed story after story and hit a jackpot in the end. The last story was about a mother and son and their special love for each other. My joy knew no bounds that day as I realized that I was not alone in this world who desires his own mother. People like me are out there and are actually doing IT! OH. My god. That story was a morale booster for me and I started lusting my mother without any guilt feeling. But I was still young and had no chance to make known my feeling towards my mother. During next 20-year's time my mother was my steady mental sex companion and almost never a day passed without me thinking about my mother and lusting her. Every time I thought about my mother I got horny. Whenever I was around my mother I was feeling horny. Occasional glimpse of her boobs, thighs remained in mind always and whenever I recalled them my lust for my mother soared. But there was no way to realize my dream then.

I completed my school in our village and then moved to city for higher education. City proved to be a good place and very soon I started collecting erotic reading materials. Although I liked all erotic stories I liked stories on incest more and that too stories of incestual relationship between mothers and sons was my favorite. But there was not many. In the last 20 years I read a lot about sex including Freud. Freud was right.

Every male lusts his own mother. Every boy wants to take the place of his father! My lust for my Amma never subsided and I analyzed my own mind and concluded that there is nothing wrong in my lusting my own mother and given a chance would like to really fuck her.

I should thank Internet, which helped me in realizing my dream. Yes I could fuck my mother at last. About a year back I started browsing through the Internet and I stumbled upon a lot of material on incest. I collected very large number of mother/son stories. Till about last two months, it was my routine to read one or two mom-son stories with my condom covered penis inserted into my bed slit and then mentally enact those stories with my own mother. After reading all those stories I too wanted to consummate my love with my mother and I planned.

I am presently working in Bangalore and had bought a house in April. I requested my mother to come and help me set up my new house. She readily agreed as my father was to go abroad for few weeks and she did not want to stay alone in Poona. She came and helped me in setting up the house. I was really happy to have my mother around. My routine of reading incest stories late into the night continued and the very fact that the woman I lusted all these years was there just across the room used to make my mind whirl. I masturbated umpteen times during each night since my mother arrived. After two days of her arrival when I was getting ready to go to bed my mother came into my room. I was just about to pick some stories to read. She asked me to give her something to read. I told her that I don't have anything that she could read. She then enquired as to what I did till late hours every night? I was little taken aback and I told her that of course I did some reading but that was nasty stuff!

"So what", could I too not read some nasty stuff?"

"How can you Amma?" I asked.

"Common son, I am your mother and I came to this world before you, if you could read something then I think, I too could."

Well, suddenly, I decided to grab the opportunity and try my luck. I told her "ok Amma, I will give you something to read but on two conditions?"

"What?" she asked.

"Well, you should read here along with me and... ?"

"And" what "magane"? (Son-in Kannada).

"Well, when you read, you should allow me to touch you here and there!"

"What? What do you mean by here and there?"

I blurted out "Amma, please do not mistake me, "condition is condition" and if only you agree, I will give you what I have; other wise sorry". I don't know what she thought then, but after few seconds she said, "OK, I agree".

My God! Was I dreaming? I pinched myself to make sure that I was not dreaming and decided now or never. I invited my mother to come in and made my bed and asked her to sit down. I opened the side drawer and asked my mom to pick any thing that she wanted to read. She pulled out a small file wherein I had kept some hard copy print outs of the stories that I downloaded from the Internet. Well, each story was about mothers and sons and I was little unsure as to how she might react when once she opened the file. While I held my breath, Amma slowly opened the file and turned to the first page. OH! Boy! Did I hear her gasp? The title of the story was "I and my son" and I saw her fingers trembling slightly. Giving a sideways glance towards me she turned another page where story started. By then I was bold and sat beside my mother and put my face on her shoulder as if I too started reading.

The story was about a son who was attracted to his own mother and was one day peeking through the bathroom door while his mom took bath. There were some graphic details as to how she looked and son gets too horny and takes his dick out and starts jerking off.

My mother continued her reading and I could notice her breathing quickening. When she was about to turn to page two, I helped her by stretching my hand over hers and turned the page and then withdrew my hand back and placed my hand on her bare arm.

Slowly, I started rubbing her arm up and down and touched her breast on the side. Mom continued to read-on and I suddenly inserted my right hand underneath her arm and praying to god, cupped her right breast. God, she gasped OH! But by then my other hand encircled her back and came out under her other arm to hold the other "ammanni" (breast-in our dialect).

Amma asked "Enidu magane" (What are you doing? son)

"Did I not tell you Amma that I want to touch you? that is what I am doing" and held her both the breasts firmly in my hand. She trembled in my hands and I asked her what paragraph she was reading. She showed me and I too read-on. In the story the son was busy jacking off looking at his mother and mother saws him! Although taken aback, mother recovers soon and gets curious and slowly turns towards the door and gives her son a good opportunity to look at her. Son feasts on mother's body for a few minutes. Then unable to control himself he runs to his room to finish off his jerking. Mother seeing her son going back, towels herself and comes out. Instead of going straight to her room, she peeks through her son's bedroom. Her son was lying naked on the bed and was fisting his penis up and down. He had closed his eyes and was moaning mom, mom, and mom. That mother was now sure as to what was on her son's mind and the thought of her own son desiring her made her horny. She discards her towel and opens the doors of her son's bedroom and walks towards his bed nakedly.

Here, I too was terribly aroused and was massaging my mom's breasts, which were swollen now. I started tweaking her nipples and in no time they were erect. Slowly bringing my face next to hers I too moaned "Amma", "Amma".

While my mom was engrossed in her reading I opened her blouse buttons. Even before she realized as to what was happening I had set her boobs free and grabbed them again. What a feeling! I had almost cum in my shorts with the first touch of my mom's naked boobs. Crushing her boobs in my hand I asked my mom what she has been reading and she pointed out to me where mother had already moved onto her son's bed and was asking her son whether he was just day dreaming about his mother or he really wanted her? When son could not answer anything, she grabs him, embraces him and tells him not to worry and she knows what he needed. The story then goes on step-by-step and when the mother asks her son to put his prick into her vagina, my mother trembles in my hands and whispers OH, My god. By then I had played with her boobs for a while and was slowly inching my hands towards her navel. Slowly massaging her navel area, I asked her "what?"

"Is it possible son? She is asking him to... ?"

"Asking him what? Amma?" I asked.

"Look here, she is asking her son to put it in! Is it possible? Is it real?"

I told her, "why not Amma? Why is that not possible?".

"Oh, Oh, mother and a son?" She wailed and I asked to read further to find out whether it was possible.

In the mean time, I had brought down my right hand till her waist and untied her Sari knot. In the story, mother was showing her cunt to her son and was asking him to mount her and fuck her. Her son moaning loudly comes in between his mother's thighs. His mother holding her son's prick in her hands guides him and "lo and behold!" Son enters his mother.

By now, I had loosened my mother's sari and her petticoat and put my hand inside her panties. Soon I encountered her bush and wow! How much hair and I grabbed a handful. Suddenly my mother realized what was happening and placed the book aside and tried to push me away saying "Magane, beda, beda" (No, no son).

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.