Turn On Mum - Son's Story - Cover

Turn On Mum - Son's Story

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Paul was planning on seducing his mother. This is the son's view of events.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

Like many 15-year-old boys I had a crush on my mother, a crush that had so far lasted three years, in other words ever since I'd found out what the difference between boys and girls was. Not that my mother wasn't worth having a crush on, though she may not have noticed them I certainly had seen the way men's heads turned when she walked by, she oozed sex appeal yet didn't seem to realise it. I was sure my mother could have picked up any man with just a look, yet in the five years since the death of my father she had not so much as looked at men. Of course this suited me since I had this crush on her, but I also knew that this wasn't the normal action for a woman of good, make that great looks and healthy appetites. I had been out on more dates than my mother, a whole two more in fact, both of which had turned out to be disappointments to a horny young lad such as myself. So my mother and the strangers on the pages of naughty magazines became my fantasy partners as I lay on my bed wanking every night. That would have been all there was had it not been for a fateful find.

Searching for one of my old books I ended up in the loft, as I delved among the dusty boxes growing more and more frustrated at not finding what I was looking for I came across a small, round metal tin. Curious I shook it and heard something rattle inside; opening the tin I found a reel of old Super 8 cine film. There was no label to say what was on the film and it was too dark in the loft to see what was in any of the frames when I unrolled a few inches. Putting the film in my pocket I finished searching, without any joy, for my book; as I left the loft I took with me the old cine-projector so that I could satisfy my curiosity about the contents of the film. Slipping into my room I closed the door and quickly set up the projector beside my bed so that it pointed at a patch of wall, it was the work of a few moments to pin a white sheet up as a screen. What took longer was figuring out how to thread the film into the projector, but at last that was done and I closed the curtains, as the film began I sat back on my bed and watched the grainy leader.

There was no title, but the central character was immediately recognised by me, it was my mother! Not only was it my mother, but also it was my mother doing things I could never have imagined! The short film only lasted thirty minutes and as soon as it was finished I rewound the film and started it going all over again, this time with my cock in my hand as I wanked furiously to the scenes on the sheet screen. Right from the first frame I was treated to wondrous views of my mother's young naked body, the opening scene was her standing stark bollock naked with her hands on her hips facing the camera revealing all to the lens and now my eyes. That scene cut to my mother surrounded by five men as they fondled her body with their hands and their mouths, I could see their attentions were driving her wild and when they pushed and shoved her into a position to be fucked my mother moved willingly with them. Then they were fucking her, all of them, I stared wide eyed as my mother's younger self took a cock in her arse, another in her pussy, one in the mouth and the last two in her hands. As the end of the film approached the five men on screen all shot their creamy white spunk over my mother, the three in her body pulling out of her to spray her skin with their juices and as they came so did I, my spunk spurting over my wrist thickly.

Packing the projector away in my wardrobe a little while later I kept seeing in my mind my mother's body being covering in semen, it was such a turn on that I felt my cock becoming hard again. Hiding the film at the back of a drawer I lay back and began wanking again, with my eyes closed I fantasised about doing to my mother all the things the men in the film had done. It was at that moment that my young boy's crush became an obsession, some how, some way I had to find a way to make my fantasy a reality, it became my life's goal. As I approached my climax again some ecstatic time later I swear I heard my bedroom door close, but it could have been no more than my imagination as the room was undisturbed when I opened my sex blurred eyes for a brief moment before closing them again as I came. When I had recovered somewhat I cleaned away the evidence of my solo pleasure then sat thinking about ways I could make my fantasy come to fruition.

When mum called me down to dinner I walked into the kitchen and looked at her clothed body remembering what was under those clothes. In the hour or so before mum had called me I had thought of and rejected any number of schemes and ideas to get my cock into my mother's body, in the end I had settled for trying to get her drunk and seducing her. Part one of my plan began with me asking if we could have some wine with dinner, we often did this so my mother readily agreed. I drank sparingly as we ate, but I made sure my mother's glass was always topped up, by the end of the meal she had drunk most of a bottle of wine. After we had cleared away and done the washing up we went into the living room to watch TV, my mother smiled when I fixed us both a drink, for me 90% ginger ale with a dash of scotch, for her 90% vodka with a dash of tonic. As I joined my mother on the couch she took a sip from her drink, I held my breath as she looked down at the glass then breathed a silent sigh of relief when she smiled and took a large gulp.

"So what's on the goggle box tonight?" Mum asked.

Reaching out I grabbed the TV guide from the coffee table and looked at the day's offerings, it all looked to be crap and more crap as I hunted for something to keep my mother occupied while I got the booze into her. About the only thing that seemed anywhere near watchable was a sex comedy and I suggested this to my mother. She agreed without hesitation and I switched the TV on, tuned to the station then sat back to watch the film and my mother. As the time passed she finished her drink, quickly I drained my glass then fixed us both a fresh one, mum grinned at me as she took her glass then turned her attention back to the film. Twice more during the course of the film I refilled our glasses, though I was beginning to wonder when the effects of the vodka's would show themselves in my mother, so far she seemed to be totally sober.

As the film progressed I was wondering when my mother would start to show signs of being affected by all the vodka I'd put into her. It was almost as though she was immune to the effects of alcohol, but then, at long last, there came a sign, as mum finished another drink she smiled sweetly at me. Quickly refilling her glass I decided that it was time to move on to stage two of my plan, flattery, all with the purpose of getting her naked. The film on the TV, crap though it was, would help me in my plan, my comparing mum favourably to the younger actresses would hopefully work wonders.

"You know," I commented quietly, "you are much better looking than the women in this film. You'd think they'd get some decent birds like you to bare all wouldn't you."

"Paul," my mother laughed, "I'm twice the age of those women."

"And ten times better looking." I stated truthfully.

"Thank you." Mum smiled broadly, "It does my old heart good to know someone still finds me attractive, even if that someone is my own son."

My words were indeed doing the job I wanted of them, mum was feeling flattered and good about herself, but I had a ways to go yet.

"You obviously haven't" I grinned, "noticed the looks you get when you walk along a street. Heck, I've seen men walk into lampposts from watching you!"

"Go on with you!" mum laughed in disbelief.

"It's true!" I protested with a grin, "I swear it""

Her reaction told me that she hadn't noticed the effect she had on men, but I knew from that point on she'd be noticing. For the moment things were going great, though I had yet to figure out how to get to the next stage, getting mum out of her clothes. Then I saw a chance to get closer to my goal, on the TV one of the girls was dressed in a fairly normal outfit of jacket and skirt, under the jacket she was wearing a see-through black blouse, no bra and no panties.

"I bet you would look far sexier in an outfit like that." I said seizing the moment.

Mum looked at the screen, at me, then at the screen again, her lips curving into a wide smile as she nodded her head at something she saw or was thinking.

"Do you really think so?" she asked looking at me again.

"Yes I do." I stated with growing excitement.

Mum looked at the screen again just in time to see the actress put her leg up on the handrail of the stairs she was standing on to show off the first bit of pussy of the entire film. The timing couldn't have been better if I had planned it.

"Right then," mum grinned, "let's see shall we."

I couldn't believe my luck, it had been so easy, but I didn't mind that at all as it meant I would get what I wanted that much sooner. Grinning I watched mum stand up and head for the door, I rose and followed her, stopping at the living room doorway as she headed upstairs to change, I hoped, into an outfit similar to the one we'd seen on the box.

Mum seemed to be gone for ages and I was beginning to wonder if she had changed her mind about changing into something more revealing. Anxiously I waited with my hopes sinking with each passing second and my cock right along with them, I was all but ready to give up when I heard my mother call down the stairs.

"Okay," she called, "I'm ready. Let's see if you still think I look better than that young woman after this."

She stepped into view at the top of the stairs and my cock went from half-mast to flagpole in a heartbeat.

"Jesus!" I breathed at I stared up at her, "You're even more beautiful than I imagined!"

Even at that distance I could clearly see my mother's large nipples through the material of her blouse, but even better was that I could see right up her skirt to my mother's bare pussy. And I do mean bare, not a hair marred the splendour of her pouting pussy lips, I could not take my eyes off that object of my young horny desire until she had descended the first couple of steps. Just like the girl in the film my mother walked slowly down the stairs, her hips swaying excitingly, then she paused three steps up from me.

"What was it that girl did about this point?" she asked with a smile, "Oh yes, it was this."

With her words she raised one foot onto the banisters, her pussy lips stretching and opening like a flower to reveal the soft pink wonders within. I gulped and forced myself not to leap on her then and there as I drank in the sight of her open pussy. It was hard not to take her though; my cock was aching with the sensations running through it.

"Mum," I said softly, "you beat that actress hands down."

"Thank you." Mum beamed as she put her foot back on the stairs and came down to join me, "Even if it is all blarney."

"Let's have another drink" I smiled, "while I try to convince you that it isn't blarney."

"Don't you think I've had enough to drink," Mum laughed as she took my arm in hers and headed for the living room, "anyone would think you were trying to get me drunk young man."

Somehow I managed to suppress the guilty start her words gave me, she may have been joking, but her joke was very close to the mark. I was racking my brains for an answer when she came to my rescue herself.

"Mind you it's a damned good idea." She grinned, "I feel like getting tiddly and giggly, promise not to take advantage of me when I'm tiddly."

"No way!" I laughed both with relief and at her comment.

She let me fix the drinks and of course I made sure she had a good hefty dose of vodka in her glass. As I handed her the full glass of booze mum smiled, her hand brushed mine as she took the glass and I felt a tingle of electric excitement rush over my skin. Standing there sipping our drinks I realised for the first time that my mother had gone the whole hog and put on make-up to go with the outfit, which shows where my eyes had been most of the time.

"You look years younger mum" I commented with a smile, "you should wear make-up more often."

"Paul," she laughed, "you are a right charmer. Anyway a touch of war-paint seemed appropriate to the occasion."

So far so good, mum was feeling mellow, I'd got her into a more revealing outfit, not only revealing, but accessible too, her lack of panties was going to make life that much easier for me later. The question now was how to get to that 'later' stage, I'd only been half convinced I could get to this stage and hadn't really planned much beyond that. Then it hit me, I wanted to get to grips with my mother, it had to look innocent at first and what would be more innocent than dancing to some music, of course it would have to be slow music so that we could be close.

"Fancy some music mum?" I asked all innocence.

"Mmmm, that would be nice." She smiled in reply.

The words were barely out of her mouth before I was at the hi-fi picking out all the slow, romantic style CD's I could find, I fed the first five into the tray and set them to play. Soft dreamy music filled the room as I rejoined my mother at the centre of the room; she was sipping her drink and swaying slightly to the slow beat of the music so my suggestion that we dance would not seem strange at that point.

"You look like a luscious lady in need of a dance partner." I grinned, "May I have the honour of this dance?"

"Why how sweet," mum grinned, "of course you may. I warn you now though, I am very rusty at this."

I was all set to move in on her when mum raised her hand to halt me in my tracks.

"Hang on, let me finish this first." She said.

In two gulps she drained what had been a half full glass, her action reminded me of my own glass and I quickly drained it, took both glasses, put them on the bar and went back to my mother.

"Ready now?" I asked.

"Ready." She laughed.

I took her in my arms and began to drift her slowly round to the beat of the music, at first there was space between us, but gradually I drew her closer to me until her body rubbed against mine with every move we made. God was that dance arousing, I had thought my cock couldn't get any harder, how wrong I was for as we danced close together I felt my erection become firmer. As we danced I savoured the sensations her body sent running through me while at the same time waiting for the right moment to brush my lips over hers. It had to seem accidental and natural, as though it was an unplanned moment that just happened rather than a long awaited first step to bliss. Mum rested her head on my shoulder with a sigh and muttered something and I sensed that an opportunity was at hand, turning my head slightly I asked her what she'd said and as her head lifted a little to repeat her words our lips brushed together. It was like a moment of fire as the warmth of her lips touched mine, hot desire surged through me and once again I had to force myself not to take her. Then the moment passed, our lips parted, but I heard my mother sigh before she spoke.

"I said this is nice." She almost whispered as she put her head back on my shoulder.

With the memory of my mother's lips lingering on mine I let time pass before making another move, this lent weight to the idea that the kiss had been a brief accidental moment. Slowly, as though seeking a more comfortable position for my arms, I eventually let my hands slide down my mother's back until they came to rest on the soft swellings of her bum, with unbelievable excitement burning in me I let my hands come to rest mere inches from the hem of her skirt. We danced around for a while longer with my hands pressed to her buttocks, the scent of my mother's perfume, the pressure of her body rubbing against mine and the brush of her hair on my cheek all served to inflame my desire even more until I could not wait any longer to act further. Gently I let my hands start to rub on her skirt, massaging her bum through the material of the dress, encouraged by the soft sigh that she gave as my stroking continued. Gradually I worked my hands lower as I circled them over her skirt, until at last my goal was reached, the hem of the skirt. Still moving slowly and gently I let my hands slide down onto the top of my mother's legs then, on the upward path, let them slide under the skirt onto her bare buttocks, the material of the skirt rucking round my wrists as I let my hands caress her.

My cock had by now forced its way out of the 'Y' in my underpants and was rubbing against the flies of my trousers. How my mother hadn't noticed the hardness of me pressing against her I don't know, but I knew that it wouldn't be long before she did and I also knew that I had to get her excited enough by that time so that she didn't concern herself with it. I let my hands stroke over the full area of her buttocks for a few moments before moving lower, one of my hands slid down under her body and touched her pussy lips. The moist warmth of her pussy made my skin tingle as I gently rubbed over her lips, she sighed as I let the pressure of my touch increase a little then sighed again as I pressed my middle finger past the pouting lips to run along her slit. The moistness of her pussy as my finger ran over it encouraged me even more and I daringly let my finger slip a little way into her hole on the next pass. On the next pass I let my finger slip deeper into her and my mother raised her head from my shoulder, her eyes meeting mine for a brief moment as I leant forward and kissed her gently. As I kissed her I let my finger slide into her pussy once again, this time I did not move it on, instead I pressed it deeper until it was almost buried to the knuckle within her wet hole. My mother groaned then gave a little shiver which I hoped and prayed was of delight, her lips pressed tighter to mine and I felt a growing sense of victory rising in me as she began to respond to my caresses without protest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.