Turn On Mum - Mother's Story - Cover

Turn On Mum - Mother's Story

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Her son had plans to seduce her, she knew it, but was curious to see how he would go about it. This is her version of the seduction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

My son Paul had been hunting all over the house for some book or another, quite why he wanted it I didn't know, but he wanted it and that was that. When I heard him go up into the loft I smiled, as it would be the last place the object of his search would be, the loft had remained undisturbed since Paul's father had died. While he rummaged around noisily I went to my room, lay on the bed and began to play with myself, I needed to do this more and more each day and the amount of satisfaction I got from masturbating did not diminish the hunger I felt after five years of abstinence. I knew Paul wondered why I didn't date, even at 15 he knew the ways of the world, but I didn't feel confident enough in my self-image. At 46 I was no longer a young woman, even though the mirror showed me a woman that looked much younger I still felt old in myself.

A thump of the loft hatch closing told me Paul had finished his search and I wondered if he had found what he wanted. That thought led to another that made me smile as I fingered myself, my son had a teenage crush on me, he thought I didn't know, but I had seen it almost as soon as the crush developed. What had surprised me though was three years on he still had that crush, it was flattering, but not enough to give me confidence, not at my age.

Sometimes, at moments such as this, Paul became my fantasy lover, the idea or the act of incest held no terrors for me. Goodness knows why, but I just couldn't get to a climax no matter how hard or how deep I fingered myself, it just wasn't happening for me. Sighing I sat up, swung my legs off the bed, rose, adjusted my clothing and walked from the room feeling frustrated. Passing my son's bedroom door I heard the unmistakable sound of an old cine-projector running, wondering what he had found up in the loft I pressed my ear to the door and listened. There was no mistaking the sounds I heard under the noise of the projector, whatever Paul was watching he was masturbating to, I smiled at the thought of him staring at a moving image while pleasuring himself.

Then I realised what it was he had to be watching, once, long ago, I had done a home movie, it was one of the wildest experiences of my life and the first time that all six men in my life at the time had taken me at the same time, only that came after the camera had been turned off, the film showed me with five of them. The thought that my son was wanking while watching me get the arse and everything else fucked off me made my pussy suddenly grow wet. From the other side of the door I heard my son groan and I knew that he was climaxing, in my mind I saw his juices spurting onto his hand as it grasped his young cock. Without conscious thought I moved a hand under my skirt, moved my panties to one side and began to frig myself, on the other side of the door I could hear my son hiding his find away. Then his bed creaked again, a few moments later I heard the sound of his growing excitement as he wanked himself again, I couldn't believe the vigour he had to be able to have another erection so quickly and I had to suppress a groan as my excitement grew.

Unable to resist the temptation I gently opened the door a little bit, just enough to see my son as he lay on the bed pleasuring himself. My eyes became riveted to his hand moving on his lovely prick, his movements firm, fast and so exciting, under my dress my hand began matching his pace as I frigged my fanny. Ripples of joy began to run through me as I rose towards a climax, my knees trembling as my passions rose, a groan of sheer pleasure rose in my throat and I closed the door to let it loose without my son hearing. The door closed with a click as my orgasm hit, leaning against the wall I shuddered and gasped as warm sensations of bliss washed through me, making my whole body feel alive. Most mothers would have felt ashamed at having wanked while watching their son wank, all I was wishing was that I could have my son's gorgeous cock in me to satisfy the hunger I felt. My passion eased after a few minutes and I headed off downstairs to get the evening meal ready with thoughts of my son's prick filling my mind.

As soon as Paul entered the kitchen I had the feeling he was up to something, though everything seemed as usual, even to his suggesting we have wine with dinner. It was as we ate that I noticed that he was drinking sparingly while at the same time keeping my class brimful, I smiled at the thought that my little boy was trying to get his mummy drunk, he'd have a job though, I could hold my drink. I did wonder why he wanted to get me drunk though, there was only one reason I could think of for a man to want to get a woman drunk. Surely Paul wasn't planning on seducing me? Then again, he did have a crush on me and he had been wanking over the things I'd done in the film. The very thought that my son may have decided to try to get into my knickers had my pussy wet and itchy in anticipation.

Just like any other evening Paul helped me clear up after dinner and just like any other evening we headed for the living room once the washing up was done. As usual I sat on the couch while Paul fixed us both a drink, though I couldn't see what he was doing I had a sneaky feeling that I was going to get a very strong drink. One sip of my vodka proved my feeling was right, I had a full tumbler of almost neat vodka and I smiled as I took a deep draught, at the same time I noticed a gleam of triumph in my son's eyes as I drank. Not letting on that I knew he had spiked my drink I asked what was on the TV. After an almost desperate search through the listings Paul suggested a sex comedy, it was obvious that he wanted me to stay right where I was so I agreed we should watch it. The film wasn't much, plenty of boobs and arses, but little else, however I pretended to watch it, smiling each time my son refilled my glass while wondering if he really was going to try and seduce me and when it would happen.

It was as a fourth full glass appeared that it dawned on me that Paul was waiting for the booze to take effect. A growing desire in my pussy was about the only effect I was feeling so far, though I knew that I would soon start to feel warm and tingly all over as the drink in my hand took me over my threshold. Wondering when my son would decide to make his first move I drained my glass and smiled at him sweetly, Paul grinned back in reply, took my glass and filled it once again.

When Paul began to make his next move in his game plan I was both pleased and flattered, even if flattery was the ploy, it was spoken with true feeling and sincerity. I felt touched that he really meant the words he was using to get me to disrobe, I was very surprised when he pointed out the effect that I had on men when I passed, I had never noticed it before, but I would from then on. All this praise was doing my self-image the power of good.

When Paul started to use one of the actresses and the way she was dressed as a comparison to me I knew he was aiming to get me to either change into a similar outfit or strip off. I decided to change, I had an almost identical set of clothes and I did want him to work just a little, not too much to be discouraging though, just enough to let him feel he had achieved a victory. Getting to my feet I headed for the stairs, I sensed Paul standing and following me as far as the living room door and as I ascended the stairs I could feel his eyes following me. His hot gaze made my pussy even hotter, I could feel an orgasm building and thanked goodness that it hit after I was out of Paul's sight. The whole situation was turning me on as I had never been turned on before; even more than when I'd had the six men in my life at one go.

As I stripped off my clothes and delved in my drawers and cupboards for the items I was going to change into I felt my skin burning with arousal, even the lightest touch sent small shivers of delight through me. As I dressed in jacket, skirt and see-through black blouse I did my best to calm my excited body, I wanted Paul to feel he had won me and if I climaxed at his first touch there would be no way he would not realise that I had given myself to him willingly. Even if that was my intent I didn't want him to know it and I knew I was going to have to hold myself in stern check until he had advanced his plan to a stage where my orgasmic shivers and groans would not be out of place. Dressed I stood in front of the mirror and studied myself in the get-up, my reflection looked good, my breasts may not have been as firm as they once were, but they still held a good shape and didn't sag. I smiled at the outline of my aroused nipples pressing at the thin material of the blouse as I held the jacket open, then grinned at the short, short skirt that barely covered my lower body.

"Maybe I'm not so bad looking after all." I said to my reflection with a grin.

Then I frowned, there was something missing and for a moment it escaped me as to what that something was, then it dawned on me, I was not wearing any make-up. Quickly I sat down at my dressing table and started to apply powder, rouge, eye shadow and lipstick, not heavily, but enough to show I had gone to an effort for my son. When I stood in front of the full-length mirror again I found that the make-up had taken a few years off my age visually, it also had the effect of making me feel even sexier. Smiling I turned towards the bedroom door, stepped out into the hall and called out to my son that I was coming down.

When I stepped into view at the top of the stairs I could see the hunger in Paul's eyes, I knew he could see my excited nipples and that my shaved pussy was in clear view from where he stood. As I moved slowly down the stairs I was sure my son was going to jump me as soon as I got into range and I was more than willing to let him, though I hoped he would continue with his seduction rather than just take me. In the film the woman had stopped on the stairs and put her foot on the banister, I knew this would open my pussy wide and that the sight would inflame my son even more, but I was still going to do the deed. I watched Paul's face as I placed my foot on the banister three steps up from him; his whole attention was focussed on my pussy and the lust that burned in his eyes only served to turn me on more. The inner struggle he was going through was clear, but in the end he overcame his lust to comment that I had the actress beat "hands down". Then he suggested we have another drink, lord knows I certainly needed one at that point, but I teased him by commenting that he was trying to get me drunk. Though he did a very good job of hiding it I saw the guilty little start my words had given him and cursed myself mentally for my words, I knew he would be trying to come up with an answer to my comment and hurriedly added that I felt like getting tiddly to save him the need to do so.

We went into the living room arm in arm, I felt shaky inside as his firm young arm pressed against me, his parting us to fix the drinks gave me a brief moment in which to let the shivers of pleasure run through me. When I took the drink from Paul I knew he had overloaded it with vodka yet again, the earlier drinks were starting to catch up with me and I had the feeling that even if I had not been willing and eager to let my son have me he would have got his way by himself. Still, he had to work for it and I idly wondered what his next ploy would be, how he would draw us closer to that wonderful moment when he would take me for the first time. When Paul suggested some music it seemed so natural that for a moment I didn't connect it with the plan he was working to, then soft slow music drifted from the speakers and it dawned on me that he had presented the perfect excuse to get me in his arms and close to him. It came as no surprise when he asked to me to dance, though it took an effort of will on my part not to plaster myself to him straight off, leaving a gap between us I let my son lead me around the floor.

I'll say this for Paul; he was subtle, although I felt the constant gentle pressure of his hands on my back I didn't notice the gap between us slowly closing, even though I was looking for just that to happen. My skin was tingling from the rubbing of his body on mine when I realised that the gap had gone, with a soft sigh I put my head on his shoulder and commented that the situation was nice. My words had been so low as to be no more than a mutter and Paul turned his head to ask what I'd said, without thinking I raised my head to repeat my words and almost climaxed when his lips brushed lightly, warmly, and sensuously across mine. The moment of contact was brief yet electric and I gave a sigh as I put my head back on his shoulder to repeat my words a little louder. I couldn't even be sure that it had been anything more than an accident, whether it had been accidental or not my lips burned from the memory of that all too brief moment of contact.

Ages seemed to pass and I wondered if the brief kiss had indeed been an accident when Paul did not follow through on it. The whole situation had my pussy all wet and hot for a cock, little tingles of orgasmic pleasure jangled my nerves as I suppressed them and I knew that if my son did not make a move soon it would be me jumping him. Then I felt his hands slide down my back onto my buttocks, his touch was gentle and so natural that even had I not wanted him and been stone cold sober there would have been no reason to object. That movement of his hands told me that the moment of my submission to both his and my lust could not be far off; eagerly I waited for that moment even while pretending not to notice what was going on.

Because I was looking for it I followed every slow, gentle, subtle move my son's hands made on my buttocks, I felt his hands sliding lower and lower and found it hard not to tense in anticipation of them sliding onto bare flesh. Had I not been looking for his actions I am sure that I would not have noticed them under other circumstances, had I not been willing to give myself to him I am sure he would have won me anyway. Then came the moment his hands first ran onto bare flesh, it was all I could do not to let myself give way to the burning tingles of excitement that ran through me as his hands slid down my thighs then back up under my skirt onto my buttocks. Paul's touch was slow and gentle as he rubbed my bare buttocks for a while, the excitement growing inside me was amazing and when one of his hands finally slipped under my body to run over my pussy lips then press more firmly on them I could not hold back a sigh of pleasure. Moments later I felt one of his fingers push past my pouting pussy lips to run across the inner flesh, as it ran back again I felt it slide a little way into my pussy. As Paul ran his hand along my pussy again I felt his finger slide deeper into me and I knew that I should make a token comment to maintain the role of being seduced. Raising my head I found myself gazing into my son's lust filled eyes, before I could make any comment he was kissing me so deliciously that all thoughts of playing the woman being seduced went out of my head for a moment.

As the kiss drew out I felt his finger slide into my pussy, only this time he did not move on, this time he pressed his finger right into me. I couldn't help myself, I groaned with the ecstasy of the moment and let a part of the orgasmic tension I was feeling show in a shiver of my body as I pressed my lips harder to his. Ages later our lips parted and after a brief moment I remembered I was supposed to offer some token protest, but as soon as I made that expected comment Paul was kissing me again with a fervour that surprised and excited me even more. Then his finger was moving again, even had I wanted to there was no way I could have held back the growl of excitement and the shiver of delight that ran through me as his finger pressed to my clitoris. The sensations Paul's finger rubbing on my clit sent rushing through me were wild, he knew precisely how to excite a woman and he played me the way a virtuoso musician plays their instrument. In a sudden rush the long held back orgasm burst over me, I parted our lips and let out a low cry even as my body shook and trembled in my son's arms. Through the haze of my orgasm I still managed to wonder whether Paul wanted me to be a passive or active partner, my reaction to his intimate caresses must have told him by now that his seduction of me was all but complete, all that remained was for him to take me. Reaching a decision I relaxed against Paul as post-orgasmic tremors ran through me, for now I would be a passive partner, I would savour the joy my son was bringing me to the full, there would be time to be an active partner later. As I made my decision Paul's hands began moving on me again, one remained at my pussy to probe my depths and tease my clit, the other moved up and around my body until it came to rest on one of my boobs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.