Addicted to Jimmy - Cover

Addicted to Jimmy

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sexual addiction for a bum, by a high school girl until middle age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   MaleDom  

I told Fay's mother that we had not needed her to go to the hospital with us that night. If she had just stayed home, like my parents had the chances were that we would have waited until Fay had a real labor pain to even leave for the hospital.

I told her that I had gotten within a few blocks of the hospital and stopped. Not for pie and ice cream as she had said the night before, but to give Fay enough time to have another labor pain.

I wanted to help her get over the panic by telling her funny jokes and trying to calm her.

I had told her that every mother had done what she was about to do to make her regain her perspective.

I told Fay's mother she had screwed all of that up. She had caused Fay to really panic.

I had taken them on to the hospital rather than let them go in a taxi.

Fay's mother said that I had not told her that.

I told her I should not have needed to. I told her she should have not been there anyway.

Fay would probably have had her baby a week later, normally, not by inducement. I said that when I brought Fay from the hospital I should have taken her on to our apartment. Her mother was within phone reach and Fay would not be still in bed eight days later than her doctor recommended. I would have been with her sixteen hours a day and while I was at work Fay would have been fine.

I said to her mother " This whole thing has been a screw up from the git-go and I don't want you to ever cause another one".

Her mother was livid with resentment.

I said " You have two options, you can promise to keep the hell away from me and let your daughter be a wife to me and I will continue this half ass marriage. Or I will file for divorce.

I WILL CLAIM ADULTERY !

I will do that because I do not trust you to live up to our agreement we made before Fay and I got married.

Fay turned pale as a sheet. Her mother sat there with her mouth open. Both were stunned.

I said " If I file on the grounds of adultery, every one will always consider Fay a slut and then she won't have a decent chance to marry".

I said " Decide now, I am going home with Fay and her baby or going home without her one or the other".

Fay got up from her chair and came around behind me. She said as she put her arms around my neck " I make my choice".

Her mother said that if that was all I wanted she could go along with that.

Fay and I left with the baby and her things.

I put the bassinet in the bed of the pickup.

Fay had already packed every thing in boxes. That all went back there.

I had a feeling that Fay's mother was not sincere. I could not trust her.

Fay was so happy to get to our apartment she bubbled with excitement.

She looked at those piles of dirty clothes and asked if it was alright to wash them the next day. I told her I could get by for three more days, no hurry. I brought the things in from the truck, I put the bassinet over a floor register to warm up.

Fay was wandering around the apartment, the baby in her arms. She said that it felt good to be home.

I made us a drink, Fay did not drink much, I made hers with half the bourbon I put in mine.

Fay grinned and said " You know that if I drink alcohol it goes right to my milk don't you. I said " Let the little one get drunk then".

We sat on the couch in total contentment, she had the baby in her arms and snuggled herself up to me.

I told Fay that I thought that her mother had not been sincere when she seemed to agree to let us alone earlier.

Fay said that she would have to see to it then.

The baby began to fret and wake up.

Fay said it was feeding time. She went in the bed room and took her clothes all off.

I took the now warm bassinet in there.

Fay was completely nude except for the sanitary napkin she would be wearing for four or five more weeks. I had not seen her naked since before she had the baby. Her tummy was flat again but her butt was a bit larger. It was prettier now.

Her tits were not much bigger than they had been before she got pregnant. They had a full look and her nipples were larger. Those nipples turned up now.

Fay's hair was glossy, her skin glowed with health, she was even more beautiful after having a baby than before. She posed for me and asked if I liked how she looked.

I told her hell yes and kissed her.

The baby was on the bed, she began to cry.

Fay said " Feeding time" and stacked pillows against the head board. She picked the baby up and sat back and gave her little one a tit.

I undressed and lay down beside her.

I had a hard cock. Fay looked at it and promised to do something about that when the baby was finished feeding.

When she put the sleeping baby in her crib I nursed that extra milk out.

Fay got between my legs and gave me one of her sensational blowjobs.

Years before when we were first dating I remembered when Fay had given me that first blowjob.

She had done that a few times to other guys.

All she knew was to take a prick in her mouth and bob her head. She did not swallow and I remembered her scrambling to spit out my cum in a hand full of Kleenex. Without telling her that her blowjob had been a disappointment, I began teaching her how it should be done. Fay learned fast, she was eager to please me.

She had learned to swallow first, she said she really liked the taste. I taught her to take my cock down her throat and ignore her urge to gag. I taught her to use her muscles there to coax a climax.

She loved that and had huge orgasms while doing it.

That first night back home she was starved for my cock. She had been great at sucking me off for years but that night she topped all her other efforts. Fay had orgasm after orgasm.

We slept wrapped in each others arms until near midnight. The baby woke hungry and needing a change. I drained her breasts after the baby was through.

Sunday morning the baby woke us up at six. She was hungry and needed her diaper changed. Again I relieved those full breasts.

Fay was planing to return to work after Christmas. She was determined to nurse her baby and work. She planed to pump out enough milk to do the baby during the day while she was at work. Another girl had done that.

She believed she could get by with pumping her breasts at noon each day. She planed to save that milk for the next days feedings.

Fay had found an infant care facility near our apartment. Three ladies operated it in one of their homes.

In order for her to drop the child off each morning and then go on to work she was going to have to drive her car.

Fay had bought a repossessed Nash Metropolitan convertible from the company she worked for the year before we married. It was a piece of junk and the convertible top was in bad condition. The heater worked but could not heat the car.

I had saved enough to trade cars.

Both of us had kept our old bank accounts, I had insisted on that. She had changed the last name on her's.

My pay check went to mine hers to her account.

Sunday morning we went shopping for a used car. We found a two door Pontiac at Wood Chevrolet that would do fine. It was a 53 model with eleven thousand miles on it. That made it only three years old.

I bought the car my self, paid the down payment and financed it in my name. I said that we needed a better car for her to drive than the one she had. I told her to sell her car and put what she got for it in her bank account.

We were in the company pickup when we shopped, it was warm enough for the baby.

I knew the company allowed their trucks to be used for personnel use by employees but I did not want to abuse that privilege. I wanted us to have a decent car.

Fay drove the car home, I followed in the pickup.

Fay fed the baby and went back to doing the laundry she had started before we left.

Near dark the last load was in the dryer.

The baby and I fed on Fay and then she and I took a shower together.

The baby was a good little thing, she only cried when she was hungry or needed changing.

I knew Fay was tired, this was her first day out of bed, she had done all the laundry and been on her feet all day.

I went a block away to The Hamburger Heaven and brought back cheese burgers.

Fay and I spent a while on the couch in the living room and went to bed.

At midnight Fay fed her baby and then she fed me.

I was up before the baby woke for her morning feeding. Fay brought the baby in to the kitchen where I was having toast and coffee. She looked at the clock and apologized for not waking early enough to fix me a decent morning breakfast. I told her to not worry about that, I hoped the little one finished soon enough for me to drain her tits before I had to leave to go to work. The baby did and I topped off my toast and coffee with 'mother's milk'.

I had a company Christmas party to attend, Fay begged off. I attended alone. I received my bonus check for the year and a gift certificate for a ham.

I also got three invitations to go out to a car and have sex.

Two were from single co-workers and one from my immediate boss's wife.

I was flattered but not tempted.

I left early.

Fay had two more weeks before she was to return to work. She stayed busy with house work and the baby. I bought a small Christmas tree and she bought some decorations to go on it.

It was pretty.

We had decided to exchange only one gift.

I saw three with my name under that tree.

I started to get mad about that but had second thoughts. Fay and I both liked music. She had several hundred records, all 78 rpm. I thought I would buy her a record player, one that would play those and the new stereo ones that had come out a year before.

Christmas day we went to my parent's house with gifts and then to her sister's. Her parent's house was next and then we went to have a drink with Kent and Kathy.

I had not seen Kathy since that Saturday we had fucked. Fay and I had not seen them together in a month.

Kathy and I found time to talk while Fay and Kent were dancing. She said " I had been hopping that you would call since that Saturday when you came by, I have been craving that thing you wear between your legs".

I told her I wanted her to have " That thing you wear between your legs" myself and asked when Kent would be away again.

Kathy said Kent would be gone over the New Year weekend.

I promised her I would call her then.

Fay had two Egg Noggs there, Kent must have made them strong. Fay was more tipsy than I had ever seen her.

After we left with the baby, Fay said Kent had made a really hard low down pass at her. She said she had been dancing with him and he had put his hand on her butt, pulled her against his hard prick and told her he had always wanted to fuck her.

Fay said he had humped her belly and tried to kiss her while they danced.

I asked Fay if that had turned her on.

Fay said " Kind of ".

I told Fay to go ahead and fuck Kent if she wanted to.

Fay said " I could not do that because of Kathy".

I told her that if she wanted to fuck Kent, I would fuck Kathy at the same time.

Fay asked me if I would be alright with that. I told her I would.

Fay sighed and said " That can't happen for three or four more weeks if ever".

Fay dozed off before we got home.

I carried the baby in, Fay kind of staggered in.

It was still early, I read a book for a while Fay went directly on to bed.

I went in the bed room when the baby began crying. Fay was so sound asleep she didn't wake up when I shoved the baby to her tit. She was on her side nude and the baby lay on the bed and nursed. Later I put the baby in her crib and crawled in bed with Fay and drained her tits.

Fay and I both woke around mid-night, the baby was crying and hungry, she needed changing. Fay was sober then, she breast fed her baby and asked me if she had fed her after we came home. I told her she had. Fay said her tits hurt really bad and asked if I had emptied then earlier. I told she had been sleeping and I had.

Fay said " Dam Kent and his Egg Noggs, I got drunk on them".

I drained her tits after the baby finished.

Fay begged off from her nightly blowjob and we went back to sleep.

The holidays were over, Fay had to go back to work.

The place she had planed to let keep the baby had partially burned over Christmas.

Fay's mother offered to keep the child for half the price. I had a bad feeling about that.

Fay started back to work with her mother keeping the child.

She would take her to her mother's in the morning, park the car there and ride the bus to work then back and bring the baby home in the car.

Soon though Fay's mother started keeping the baby at our apartment. She told Fay that was more convent. Fay did not have to take the baby out in the cold every morning and evening.

She could walk half a block to the bus stop, ride to town and walk a block to work.

Things began to change, that dam couch got moved to where her mother had wanted to put it months before.

My clothes were moved to the other bed room closet because Fay needed more room for her's in our bed room.

I sat on the edge of the bed one morning and pushed my foot through the knee of a nearly new pair of khaki trousers. I tried the other leg, it was rotten to. I went in the bed room where my clothes were now. I found a pair of trousers that still had the look of being khaki.

Fay was fixing our breakfast in the kitchen. I took the rotten trousers in there and asked Fay what she thought might have happened to them.

Fay said her mother might have used too much Clorox in the washer. I told Fay to tell her mother to not use a bleach on our clothes at all.

Fay said her mother thought clothes would not come clean without bleach. I told Fay to tell her mother to leave the laundry to her or stop using Clorox.

The baby began staying awake at nights. She would cry and Fay would have to get up and rock her to sleep. An hour later it would cry again.

Fay nor I were getting enough sleep.

We both were becoming irritable

Fay's sister was coming to our apartment during the day. She would always be gone when I came home.

She was like her mother, she was the head of the household in her home.

I could tell when she had been there, she was a chain smoker and the place would smell of cigarette smoke.

Fay was off from work every other Wednesday afternoon. Every other Wednesday evening I would have to listen to some crap her mother and sister had convinced her we should do.

One time it was that we should use a diaper service. I had to explain to Fay that we had bought a washer and dryer just for that. Most of her clothes had to be dry cleaned. Mine could be taken to a coin laundry like we had done while we lived in our small apartment.

We had bought the laundry things to mainly do diapers.

Diaper service would require someone to be there for the pick up and delivery each week, and a lot of dirty diapers would be stinking up our apartment between.

Fay tried to argue about that. When I told her to change the subject or I was going to get mad, she ran to the bed room crying.

Fay quit having to wear a Kotex and we could resume having vaginal sex. Fay had to remove the condom each time to be sure it was alright. Sex was no longer the casual joy it had always been before.

Fay had her doctor measure her for a diaphragm on her six week check up.

Then sex became a ritual of my indicating my desire, Fay going to the bath room and inserting the dam thing and returning to a cock that often was not interested anymore. She would have to get it interested again with her mouth.

Sex became boring.

Fay was becoming very tense.

The pressures Fay was getting from her mother and sister and the lack of sleep because of the baby made her become bitchy.

Her poor performance at work caused her to be reprimanded twice.

Fay let her frustrations out by being impolite and sharp to me.

I responded in turn by becoming impatient with her.

It was like we were two dogs wanting to go for each others throat, waiting for the moment.

I began coming home after work, having supper, and going to the pool hall for a few hours.

Kent and I started back to going fishing on the week ends that he was home.

I began seeing Kent's wife Kathy often when he was away. Sex was good between us. Kent and Kathy wanted children but Kent's semen was lacking in live sperm.

Kathy had destroyed the report when it came in the mail.

Kathy did not want me to use a rubber, she wanted to get pregnant if she could. She would let Kent think it was his child if she conceived.

Fay was using her breast pump a lot, I was not there to suck out her extra milk. She asked her doctor to dry up her milk. She started the baby on a bottle.

Sex between Fay and I became infrequent.

I think Fay knew she was loosing me but did not know what to do about it.

Five months after the baby was born my ex girl friend from Anniston called me on a Saturday morning.

Fay answered the phone. She handed it to me and said it's someone named Jo Ann.

I spoke to her on the phone. Jo Ann asked if I could meet her somewhere, she was in town and needed to talk to me face to face.

I told her we could meet at Newt's diner in Homewood in one hour. She asked directions and we hung up.

Fay asked who Jo Ann was.

I told her that Jo Ann was the girl I broke up with when she and I got married.

Fay asked what she wanted.

I told Fay I did not know yet.

I told Fay I would find out in an hour.

Fay said she forbid me to meet 'that woman'.

I said "Forget that forbid shit, I will see her and find out what she wants".

Fay said " Don't come back here then".

I got dressed and left.

Jo Ann was there in a booth when I got to Newt's.

Jo Ann knew better but had been dating an officer stationed at Fort McClellan, the army base near Anniston. She had known all her life that those soldiers were only interested in pussy, not marriage.

He had been ordered to Germany and left before she knew she was pregnant.

Jo Ann remembered that I had said something about knowing of a place in Birmingham where abortions were performed by a Doctor.

I took Jo Ann there. She borrowed two hundred dollars from me to pay for the abortion.

(She only had one hundred with her)

I stayed with her for a while, she would be spending the night there. A real Doctor did the abortions and he wanted his patients to stay long enough to be fairly certain they would be alright.

We talked, I told Jo Ann about the reasons I had married Fay. Jo Ann could understand that now. She said she wished she had someone that would marry her now like I had Fay. Jo Ann was scared, she had heard of many abortions that had not turned out well.

I stayed with her until they were ready for her. I promised to see her the next morning.

I had lunch and then went home.

Fay wanted to know what Jo Ann had called about.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.