Addicted to Jimmy - Cover

Addicted to Jimmy

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sexual addiction for a bum, by a high school girl until middle age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   MaleDom  

I had moved to Birmingham in June of 1946. I was a construction brat and my father had been involved in building war time projects.

For the duration of the war we had moved around all over the south east. I had attended sixteen different schools during those years.

I had become good at making new friends in new places. I had learned to wait a while before becoming close with any one. There were groups that hung together, Some were the Goody Goodies (too nice to be interesting), Some were the mean ones. (The tough ones that would fight for fun, girls that had earned a reputation for being sluts, guys that stole gas and hub caps at night.)

They were bad news.

In between were the nice ones. Often there were many different groups of those.

Some cliques were made up of those involved in school activities, sports, the band, French club and home economics.

Every school I had ever attended had a group of guys that hunted and fished.

Those were the ones I sought to identify with and make friends with.

Often a member of a clique would fit into other categories also. Jimmy was one of those. Jimmy had Coon Dogs and hunted them often.

Those dogs would tree anything. I went one time with a group of other guys from school. Jimmy's dogs treed two house cats a possum and an empty tree.

After we caught Jimmy's dogs and were ready to go home one guy made a remark about he had Cocker Spaniel at home that was a better coon hound than the dogs Jimmy had.

Jimmy hit him, he was bigger and knocked the other guy down. Jimmy kicked him twice before we pulled him away from his victim.

I decided that Jimmy was one of the mean ones as well as a hunter. I also decided that if I ever had a fight with Jimmy I would try to end it quickly. I had learned to fight dirty and I could really hurt someone. I had learned the hard way to never let someone hurt me.

I was in the ninth grade and all of my classmates were fifteen. I was fourteen. I was much more adult than they were though. I had gotten a drivers licensee at age twelve in south Georgia. Youngsters were allowed to get a valid driver's licensee during the war at twelve if they could pass the driving tests in Georgia.

With the war going on, there were few men around that could get farm products to the markets. A youngster could take the place of an adult sometimes.

Kids had to help the war effort.

I had been driving legally for almost two years when my family moved to Birmingham.

Most of my classmates had to wait until they were sixteen to get a drivers licensee.

They assumed that I was already sixteen. I was driving a beat up old pickup to school.

I had bought it with money I had earned.

My father would have laughed at me if I had ever asked him for an allowance like the other kids had.

I had to earn my own money.

Each summer I worked on construction.

Since I was thirteen I had worked at a mans job, an apprentice carpenter on construction projects.

At fourteen years old I was six foot one and weighed one hundred ninety eight pounds. I was all muscle and bone, not an ounce of fat.

I had no trouble getting dates, I had never been shy with girls. Every where we had moved during the war years I had found that I was a novelty in the new school. I would find a girl that had a big mouth and date her a few times. I would do what ever it took to get her to let me make some kind of love to her.

She would then tell her friends about me.

I had it made then !

The one I chose to date in Birmingham would let a boy kiss her on the second date then on the third date he might be able to play with her tits through her clothes. That was as far as she had ever let any boy go though. She was a virgin with a hot body. She would always tell all her friends about her date later though.

On that first date with Lee Ann Tate I took her out to a nice place for dinner. I had told her we were going to a concert at Howard College. (Now Samford University)

Lee Ann was sixteen years old, she thought I was at least that old.

Lee Ann talked incessantly through our steak dinner.

I paid our bill and ushered her to the car.

After I unlocked her door I embraced her and kissed her before she got in.

I went around and got in on the driver's side and had to listen to a tirade about me having kissed her on our first date. She said she should have slapped me for doing that to her.

I told her it was worth a slap to kiss her pretty lips. I put my right arm around her and pulled her to me and kissed her again. Lee Ann did slap me but she could not make it a hard one because I was holding her upper arm with my right hand.

I grinned at her and said kisses from her were worth getting slapped for. I kissed her again.

Lee Ann said " Dam you, I want you to stop doing that". I told her I was going to kiss her one more time then we had better go if we were going to be on time for the concert.

That time she kissed back.

The concert was nice the, music was played by the Auburn Knights.

Lee Ann was enchanted. She loved it.

The concert was over at nine, at nine thirty we were at the Pig Trail Inn having cokes.

Lee Ann was the first girl I had dated in that school. Several of our classmates asked her about me while we were there. Lee Ann said that I was her first date that had ever taken her to a nice restaurant for dinner. She told them that I had taken her to a concert. Most of her dates had just taken her to a movie.

One of the guys from school whispered that I was out with 'The Ice box', she would not even let a guy kiss her until the second or third date.

I got Lee Ann to leave soon and I drove us up on Shades Mountain. She said she had to be home before twelve. We had nearly two hours to get better aquatinted.

I began kissing Lee Ann as soon as we were parked. She had her left arm behind my back and put her right hand behind my neck.

Lee Ann was getting excited from my kisses.

We broke after a while to catch our breath.

I told Lee Ann she was the prettiest girl I had ever kissed. I told her I had noticed her perfect figure in school and I wanted to see her in a bathing suit soon.

She said that when I had asked her for a date she had been wearing her PE uniform shorts and top. I had seen all of her body I would see in her bathing suit.

I took her right hand in mine, her left arm was between my back and the car seat.

I told her I would be able to see her beautiful breasts better in a bathing suit. I put my left hand on one of her tits.

Lee Ann began demanding that I take my hand off of her there. She was trying to get her right hand out of mine and bucking in the seat.

I asked her if she was going to slap me again if I did not.

Lee Ann said she was and that she wanted me to take her home right then.

I told her it was worth a slap to just feel of her beautiful breasts. I began to pluck at her nipples, they got hard and began to swell.

Lee Ann got still, She quit struggling, her skirt had come up well over her knees. She could not do anything about that.

Lee Ann began to beg me to stop. I told her if I was going to get slapped I might as well get slapped for more than just feeling of her beautiful breasts.

I began to unbutton her blouse. Lee Ann began to struggle again. I got her blouse unbuttoned all the way down her front.

I pulled her blouse out from under her skirt waist band and spread it open. She was wearing a pretty white bra and slip. I pushed the straps off of her shoulders and then the cups down.

She began struggling again.

Lee Ann did have beautiful tits. I kissed the hard swollen nipple on one then the other.

Lee Ann got still again. I kept on teasing those lovely tits with my tongue. She began to respond, she was pushing them to my mouth.

I had been lifting them to my lips with my left hand. I drooped it to her bare leg above her knee. Lee Ann said " O God no don't put your hand on me down there, please, I am a virgin and no one has ever touched me there".

I cupped Lee Ann's face in my left hand and promised that she would still be a virgin when I took her home. She was looking directly in my eyes when I made her that promise. She asked if I really meant that. I told her I did.

I told her I was not going to rape her.

I told Lee Ann that she already knew that I could do anything I wanted to do to her, but I would like to turn her loose and let her really enjoy my love making. I promised her again that she had nothing to fear about me raping her but I intended to give her great pleasure. I would like to let her arms free but not unless she promised to be a good girl.

Lee Ann promised to be good and asked, no begged, me not to hurt her.

I asked if she liked my kissing on her breasts, did she really want me to stop that.

Lee Ann admitted that it had felt good.

I told her I was going to kiss them some more and I was going to let her hands loose if she told me it was alright if I kissed them some more.

Lee Ann said she would like me to kiss them some more.

I said " Good, then when I let your hands free I want you to take your blouse and bra off and put them on the back seat".

Lee Ann promised and I let her loose.

When she was naked above her waist I got on my knees between her legs and began really nursing her proud beauties. Lee Ann soon was moaning from pleasure. I began pushing her skirt up and soon was using my thumb on her clit through her panties. Lee Ann began having convulsive climaxes.

She seemed not to even notice when I pushed her skirt up around her waist and lowered my mouth to her pussy. I had spread her panty crotch aside and placed my mouth directly on her slit. I entered her with my tongue.

She screamed then, that had caused her to have a huge orgasm.

After that I got her off several more times by taking her clit in my mouth and punishing it with my tongue.

I thought we should take a break. My tongue was getting tired and I had done what I had intended to do to her. She was almost to weak to get out of the car but she needed to pee.

I went around to her side of the car and helped her get out. She took her panties off and squatted while holding on to me and the car.

There was still about thirty minutes before I needed to leave to get her home in time.

We got back in the car and I kissed her some more.

I asked her if she would give me some relief from a set of love nuts.

Lee Ann asked me what I meant. I told her I had held an erection for so long my gut was cramping, If she would give me a hand job it would go away.

Lee Ann said she could never touch a boy's privates. She said that would be nasty.

I told Lee Ann that I guessed that I had better take her home then and get rid of my cramps myself.

I kissed her at her door then ran to the car and drove off.

I stopped soon and 'jerked off' along side a deserted street.

The next week Lee's big mouth made me into the worlds greatest lover. She even admitted that I had "gone down on her". I was having lots of girls flirt with me after that.

Lee Ann asked me two weeks later to take her out again. I told her she had turned me off when she had turned me down for a hand job.

I could have had a date with any girl in school that was not 'going steady' and many that were after that.

There was one that had caught my interest, she was a Drum Majorette. Fay was fourteen and going steady with Jimmy who was only thirteen. Like me she had skipped a class in grammar school. She was in my home room.

The gossip in school was that Jimmy and she had broken up. I asked her for a date. She agreed to go out with me.

I only went out with her that one time.

She wanted me to be her date for a hay ride the Home Ec. club was having at school.

She never sat with me the whole time we were on that truck either going or coming back.

I took her straight home afterwards and did not even see her to the door of her house.

(She told me years later that she was afraid of the joshing she would get from her friends for crawling under a quilt with me that night.)

She was back going steady with Jimmy in a month but he dropped her for a girl named Brenda Davis soon.

Fay was in my home room each year until we graduated in 49/50. I had dates with many of her close friends and I am positive they talked about me to her. Fay went steady with several of our classmates. She was seen now and then with Jimmy while going steady with someone else.

I found many girls that liked sex and were fun to date. I found that girls from other schools were more willing to have sex with someone that could not tell their classmates about it. I had dates with many of them.

There were a lot of girls in my school that would let me between their loving legs once they found out that I never told anyone about my conquests. I had a full and complete sex life.

We graduated and began our young adulthood.

I enrolled in college at Auburn. I started the summer quarter at college two weeks after graduation from high school.

I wanted to get on with my life as quickly as possible.

After four quarters at Auburn I was burnt out with school.

I decided I would work that next summer. I had become a Journeyman Carpenter while still in high school. I got a job as a Carpenter on a construction project in Birmingham.

One Saturday afternoon I was in Homewood close to where my parents lived.

I came out of the corner drug store and was standing on the side walk thinking about what I wanted to do next.

I saw a very pretty girl crossing at the light and coming toward me. Her hair was bouncing on her shoulders, she was wearing high heels and hose. She had on a kind of business suit and walked as if the world was hers.

She was pretty beyond words.

There were two steps up from the street to the side walk where I was standing. She looked up at me and grinned. When she was up on the side walk with me she spoke my name and said it was nice to see me again. I realized this was Fay the girl I had known in school. She was a woman now. She had learned to fix her hair, not like every other girl in school but in a way that showed off her pretty face. She wore little make up now she let her natural beauty show.

Fay and I talked for a few minutes and then I asked her to go inside the soda fountain and have a coke with me. She had time for that she said.

Fay told me she had gotten a job in Birmingham the week after we graduated. She worked for a large automobile financing agency, she was a credit investigator for auto loans. She and ten others checked the credit of purchasers. She had worked that morning and was on her way home.

Talking to her made me realize she was intelligent and had a good sense of what was important and what was not. She took the up coming presidential election seriously. She thought that Dwight Eisenhower was a seriously important candidate. She thought our country needed him as president.

We talked for two hours.

I asked this changed Fay for a date.

Fay said she would like to go out with me sometime. I asked her if she was free that evening. Fay said she was.

I asked her to go to a movie with me that evening. She said she would like that.

We had a date.

(Several years later she told me she had broken a date to go out with me that evening)

That night I really enjoyed her company.

She was nice to be with, she laughed a lot and I think she had a good time. I know I did.

She was an adult then, she was a serious young woman, no longer a girl.

We began to see each other often.

We were not going steady, we dated others, but we liked being with each other.

We had sex on the second date.

She was a good lover but not great.

When the Summer was over and I had to go back to college we continued to date when I was home. I was coming home every other week end.

I was seeing a lot of girls in school at Auburn, Fay was dating a lot of different guys there in Birmingham.

We did not lie to each other, we would talk in great detail of our dates, it seemed to make us more eager to indulge in sex with each other. The telling of our sexual adventures the weeks before gave us more excitement during our copulation during the week ends.

Fay was still going out with Jimmy often, he was going to the University Of Alabama and was home a lot.

Fay said that Jimmy was not always nice to her but somehow she would always decide to go out with him when he called her.

Jimmy never had a real date with her anymore, he would pick her up on a Saturday morning and they would go somewhere and park and fuck. That was all !

Often he would take her back home in less than an hour.

Jimmy made Fay feel like a whore, but she could never say no to him. She said that she seldom had time to have an orgasm before Jimmy was done.

Fay was promoted at her job. She was made the head of her department, there were twelve ladies working under her supervision.

She was having dates with Jack Hazlet, he was a department head where she worked. He was in charge of re-possessions.

One of our graduating class, Jack Harris, was seeing her often.

And then there was Jimmy.

I asked myself if Fay was a nimpho and decided that she was not. She was just a very pretty girl blessed with a large capacity for sex. She did not have to fuck she just liked to do it.

Jimmy was another thing though, she was hooked on him. He was an addiction.

Fay admitted to me she could not ever say no to the bastard.

I asked her did he have a big cock, Fay said mine was bigger. I asked if Jimmy did things to her that I did not do, Fay said that Jimmy just crudely fucked her. He did not know what fore play was. She said she was glad he used lubricated condoms.

I asked her why she even bothered to see him and she said she didn't know but she had to tell him yes when he called.

We dated for four more years.

I taught Fay a lot about sex and how to please me. She learned fast. She was a joy.

My reserve unit was called to active duty for the Korean War. I was in the 101st Airborne Division, and was in a field artillery regiment.

We were bounced back and fourth between Fort Benning and Fort Brag for the duration of my enlistment. I had to jump often to get my extra pay.

I guess there was never a need for airborne artillery in that war. We stayed in the states until I was discharged.

I did not go back to college.

When I was discharged I took a job in construction. I was made superintendent of a small project in Atlanta at first, later I was sent to Anniston Alabama.

Fay and I had been seeing each other as often as we could while I was in the service. When I got out we saw each other nearly every week end. We still dated others.

She said she was in love with me.

I told her I liked her a lot.

She said I loved her, I just did not know it.

Fay's birthday was on November twenty first.

In October of 1955 I had bought her a sea green satin house coat and matching house slippers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.