Team Spirit

by Dana Most

Copyright© 2001 by Dana Most

Erotica Sex Story: A young, female, college instructor is the team advisor for the Sophomore debating team. She is selected as the trophy to encourage the four young men to excel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   School   .

Four eighteen-year-old studs, the Middleton College Sophomore debating team, were gathered in Room 212 waiting for the teacher. They were surprised by who arrived, surprised by the new teacher, slender, hard-bodied, barely older than them, with the voice and face of an angel. "Hello boys. I'm Ellen James, your new team advisor."

"Hi, Miss James. My name is Luis, the team captain. This anglo on my right is Scott; that dude there is Carl, and Jeff is the fool coming out of the bathroom." Each of the four was failing miserably at hiding inappropriate thoughts.

"I looked up your team showings, she said, "and I am absolutely sure that this season we will win."

"Are you for real, Ellen;" Luis had a reputation for never mis- speaking; calling her by her first name was the first step of a plan.

"That'll be MISS James, Luis.

"And what does that question mean, 'Am I for real'?

"Because if you don't know, we CAN win if we want to. If you don't think so you shouldn't be on the team."

"Lady. We are the 'Kidders' here,... officially. Don't try kidding us. "We not only don't win our debates, we don't even get on the scoreboard. We got no training, no incentive, and, if the truth be known, we probably don't even have the brains."

"You look smart enough to me," she said coyly. And punctuated that reply with a smile guaranteed to win them over. "Look, here's the list of debates for this season." She opened her attache case on the teacher's desk and drew out an impressive sheaf of paperwork. And as the four boys crowded around her to see what she had brought, Ellen began to feel that she was going to be a success with them.

They worked together for the whole hour. First, going over the schedule and tossing out ideas for winning arguments, then dividing up work assignments to prepare for the next meeting. Ellen was exhilarated. "Look boys, how about we meet next week at my apartment instead of this classroom. We'll all be a lot more comfortable and we can get a lot more work done. I've written my address and phone number; I want you each to copy it down.

"And... there's one more, very important assignment we haven't discussed, that you all should think about. I want each one of you to come up with at least one idea for how we can improve our team spirit. Is that alright with you guys?"

There was a momentary pause and then, shyly each of the team members nodded in agreement. "Alright MISS James," Luis answered for all of them.

One week later they met at Ellen's apartment. This time she was dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans so she looked like she belonged with them. "Okay guys. Have you all done your research assignments?" And when they all seemed to be in agreement, she continued: "Good! So let's get started."

Almost everything seemed just right. The research the boys had done for Friday night's debate was exhaustive. They had some good points to make whichever side they had to champion. And the assignments for the next debate were agreed to readily. But when Ellen asked the question, "So what ideas do we have for improving team spirit?", she drew blank expression from all four team members.

"Come on, guys, you must have some ideas.

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it at all."

"I did, Teach," volunteered Carl, "but everything I thought about is tired crap." Carl was dark haired, good looking, and athletic, as they all were; not what you would expect of a team specializing in thought process.

Ellen was sure he did try, and reasonably certain the rest of them had tried, but her face betrayed her disappointment with the results.

Scott spoke up. He was a Nordic type with a totally disarming smile. "You're the only thing that's different about our team, Miss James, maybe you can double as the team spirit."

Ellen was not amused. "You guys better take this seriously and come up with something. We need a good attitude if we are going to win."

And she was exactly right, in spite of their good preparation they were destroyed at the Friday night debate. It was a disconsolate team that showed up at the scheduled Tuesday meeting. Ellen was the last to arrive and she was bubbling with energy as she met them, waiting at her door. Unlocking the door and escorting them in, she didn't wait to ask the question, "So what do you think happened? And don't give me a line about them being better than you.

"And while you're all thinking about that, I'm going to change my clothes."

"Change into the right outfit, Teach, and give us something outstanding to think about." Luis had a grown-up sound to his voice as their eyes followed her out of the room.

That thought stayed with her as she changed. She wanted to inspire them and maybe a little seduction might just turn the trick. Without being totally obvious, she decided to wear a sports bra under a t-shirt, and complement that with running shorts. To finish her ensemble she walked back in on the boys, wholesome and barefoot.

Four pairs of popping eyes greeted her, accented by four sprouting erections. Not a word was said as she sat on the floor to look up at them. "Sit, boys, let's see what you've got to show me."

Luis was thinking just the opposite, "Let's see what you've got to show us," was what was on his mind, and even he didn't realize how close that was to the truth. Their session was surprisingly good natured in spite of the sour note it began with. Lots of good ideas were brought out and the team's spirit seemed so positive it seemed odd to have to consider that as an issue.

"Okay, fellas. This is all excellent. But what about this team attitude thing I assigned you to deal with? What ideas have you come up with?" Even as Ellen was putting the question out there, her mind was chortling with one obvious answer. Two of the boys, Carl and Luis, were stretched out on the floor with their heads propped up by their arms. They might be thinking they looked innocent but Ellen could see they were trying to glance up her legs. She had purposely omitted putting on panties so it was barely possible they were getting flashes of her pubic hair. She surprised herself, surprised at how willing she was to play up to their schoolboy fantasies, and how much it turned her on.

Her question was met with four blank stares,... or three blank stares and one stare pretending to be blank. "Well?" she persisted.

Jeff was the first to stammer "Umm. Miss James... I don't know what to say. How do you make 'attitude'? What does that mean?"

"Yeah." Supported Carl.

"Me too," chimed in Scott, "how are we supposed to do that.

The silence that followed was broken by Luis. "She wants us to feel like a team. All of us should be for 'us' and not just act as individuals."

Ellen was chronically suspicious of anything Luis said, but she had to accept he was right. "Yes, Luis. Do you have any ideas?"

He certainly did. "Sure Miss James. Scott said it and you shot him down. It's you!"

"Me? What is 'Me'?"

"You should be our Spirit. That'll make us change our attitude."

Ellen was clearly not amused by the direction the conversation was heading, even if ñor maybe because--it was paralleling her own ideas. "Okay guys. We're not getting anywhere on this question. Maybe you'll do better at Friday night's debate. Maybe the next time we meet we'll have something to talk about."

Friday's debate was, if anything, worse than the debate one week before. And on Tuesday Ellen was already home when the boys showed up, once again wearing the same revealing outfit. Nothing was said about 'attitude' as they went over the research, made new assignments, and strategized about next Friday night's debate. Everyone understood that another loss would eliminate them from the semi-finals so there was no point in bringing that up. As they finished the regular discussion, four pairs of eyes were focused on Ellen, waiting for what she had to say.

"Alright boys. I agree with what Scott and Luis say. Just tell me what 'being a Spirit' means.

"And not you, Luis, I want to hear from the other three boys."

"What!" objected Luis, "I don't get to tell what I think?"

"I already know what you think," hissed Ellen, "you think I'm going to be your sex toy."

"Right, Teacher. You must be stupid. Right?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Two weeks ago you flashed us with your pussy."

When Ellen didn't respond, he let the question hang in the air before pushing for the answer. "Am I lying?"

"What?" yelled Ellen, desperately trying to avoid the question.

"Two weeks ago me and Carl got a good look at your pussy. If you ain't stupid, then you musta known we could see and let us look on purpose."

"He's kinda right, Miss James, but it was only a little pussy hair."

"Really? Miss James, are they kidding? Did they get a look at your pussy?" Jeff was trying to hide an enormous erection, painful to keep hidden.

Luis had the final word. "Miss James. Don't lie... please don't lie. If you lie we're never gonna be a team. Really tell us the truth now. Really!"

That was it. Ellen took a long time before she answered, but felt owed them the truth. "Okay... Okay.

"They're right. I did give them a look up the leg of my shorts.

"I knew they could look if they tried to, and I just let them look." There was an even longer pause as she thought about what to say next. "I do like things a little kinky. Ever since I was thirteen years old.

"But I'm never gonna talk about that."

"So what's next," asked Jeff.

"I don't know," she replied, "What's next Luis? You're the one with the plan."

The sudden question surprised Luis, who was imaging his schoolteacher being 'kinky'. "What? I don't have a plan."

But as the group's attention began shifting way from him, Luis began again "I have a little fantasy that's been in my mind though.

"I thought we could give out points for a debate... " before she had a chance to object he amended "... a debate we win, I mean."

"What kind of points?" Ellen asked, which was met with an answerless shrug from Luis. "Does anybody have an idea?"

Another silence as they sat on the floor staring at the lovely teacher. She was squatting, facing the boys, back straight and legs bent as wide open as could be. She was a picture, dressed as she was in sweatshirt and shorts, dark hair falling straight to her shoulder, framing her lovely sweet face; she could have been another eighteen- year-old except for a look of maturity and intelligence which made her all the more desirable.

"How'd they do that? I mean... how'd they see your pussy? Did you three get together without us? How... ?"

When no one else volunteered, Ellen answered. "You were here. It was two weeks ago. Right here, and we were sitting just as we are now except Carl and Luis were stretched out... looking up my legs."

"Can I see?" Scott asked breathlessly.

Ellen considered the request for a full minute. This could be,... would be, the point of no return. The point where she ruined a career begun only weeks before. But the thought of where they were going thrilled her; she could feel both nipples and her clitoris straining to erection as they stared at her, anxiously waiting for an answer. Finally, she whispered "I suppose it's only fair. You and Jeff,... just the two of you,... can take a look."

Jeff was first. He jumped to his feet, still crouching, and bent his head down to peer up her crotch.

"Can you see it?" asked Scott.

"Yeah... I can see some hair. I think... Yeah, I can see her pussy hair just a little."

"Here. Let me." And Jeff returned to his spot as Scott assumed the same position. Luis and Carl were just as excited as the boys accepting their treat; their excitement visible as four erections strained the pants covering their crotches. "Yeah! Damn... that looks so sexy."

Ellen just sat there accepting their admiration,... until her thought struggled to the surface. "You guys do make a girl feel good. I can almost see your cocks they're so hard."

"Would you like that?" asked Luis, almost salivating at the thought. "Do you want to see our cocks?"

She smiled. Thought. And answered in the affirmative. "Yeah. Let's see what you got,... but don't expect any sex.

"We're not going to do anything. Is that understood?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Yeah."

"Of course."

The four boys scrambled to their feet facing her as they opened their flies. "Balls too?" asked Carl.

Ellen laughed out loud. She was on the verge of salivating. "Yes. I want to see four sets of cocks and balls. Let's see what you got."

Luis was first, and he revealed his cocky reason. A seven inch erection, circumcised and well proportioned, came out pointing straight at Ellen.

Scott and Jeff revealed together. Scott was a little shorter that Luis, but a little larger in circumference. Jeff's cock was smaller that Scott's, but nothing to be ashamed of. Both cocks were uncircumcised.

Carl was the last... probably on purpose. He had a circumcised cock that curved a lot to the left. His cock was the largest by far, both in length and in girth. His balls were enormous, hanging there, weighing down the cock.

Ellen was impressed, struggling to avoid licking her lips. All four boys saw the struggle and all four had the same thought. The four erections were so stiff it almost seemed painful, and they stood out there, pointing hopefully at her face. "Don't get your hopes up boys. As they say in the Army, this is just a 'short-arm inspection."

"Aw, Miss James," pleaded Jeff, just touch them a little."

"Hmmm," she replied. "I'll tell you what. The cock that stands at attention the longest gets touchedójust a littleóand just with one hand.

"That's it. That's my final offer. And just to make it interesting, you'll all stand at attention while we discuss debate points and what we give out as prizes." She squatted, mesmerized by the four cocks, her voice whispering in a monotone. "What's your idea, Luis?"

"My idea," Luis was having trouble concentrating, "It's not an idea, really. Just a fantasy.

"I thought we get a certain number of points for each match, depending on how big we win, and how good the team is that we beat."

"And... " prompted Ellen.

"I got no 'and'," Luis admitted. "That's as much as I got."

Two of the cocks were wilting somewhat but they were all still clearly erect.

Jeff jumped in. "I have something. You know how,... when you're on a date, you say you got to 'first base' or 'second base'."

"Yeah?" answered Carl.

"Well," Jeff continued. "So many points get you to First Base and so many get you to 'second' and so on."

"Yeah!" Four voices chorused in unison, as four cocks rose again to full erection.

Ellen could see the vote was unanimous, but she needed the details. "What are you guys saying? I heard guys talking about scoring but I don't exactly know the rules.

"What's First Base, for instance?"

Jeff, who was the most well-organized of the group, tried to explain. "It's not like we have exact rules, y'know. But... It's sorta like First Base is feeling her up outside her clothes; maybe a little kissing."

Carl continued. "And Second Base means feeling her up inside... Maybe also a little peeking."

Jeff chimed in again. "At 'Third base' you take your clothes off and maybe some 'dry humping'. And..."

Luis interrupted. "At 'third base' you get a blow job, and do..."

"Whoa," from Scott, "I didn't know 'third base'' gets a blow job."

"That's the new rules," offered Jeff, "and you can eat her out."

"Okay," conceded Scott.

The four cocks were, if anything, more erect than they'd ever been; Ellen was admiring their collective stamina. "And a 'Home Run', what's that? As if I don't know."

You got it Teach," Luis said with a definite leer in his voice. "A 'Home Run' is fucking."

"In the cunt or up the ass," Carl corrected.

"Oh yeah," said Ellen, staring at the four quivering cocks. "Up the ass, huh? It doesn't matter what a 'Home Run' is, you boys are never going to get there."

"You mean everything else goes? Are you saying 'Yes'?"

"Alright. You boys have a deal. But I decide how many points you get,... if you get any at all."

"And we divide up the points between us," Luis confirmed, "Depending on who scored the most debating points. Is that Okay?"

The four boys and the teacher agreed on the plan, and Ellen returned her attention to the four erections. "Alright, you guys. I guess there's no winner in the erection contest." The four boys were about to object loudly when Ellen continued. "So I'm declaring it a tie. I want each of you to take a turn standing in front of me, and I'll give you a little touch and you can put your equipment back in your pants."

She was more than fair. Each boy took a turn. Scot was first as she reached out, ran the palm of her hand softly over his cock head, closed her fingers loosely around the shaft, slid her hand the length of the offered cock, then caressed the scrotum before opening and withdrawing her hand. Scot wanted to cry from sheer enjoyment, he thought he would ejaculate but the touch was only a little too brief. Ellen felt strange urges developing in her vagina, growing stronger and closer to a climax with each repetition. The ritual was repeated four times; each boy received his reward, stuffed stiff cock with swollen balls reluctantly back into trousers, and exited the apartment, slowly and in reverent silence.

Alone once again, Ellen thought about the dangers and then smiled as she thought about the overwhelming sensual rewards. As well as the other rewards; she was certain they would win in the match Friday night.

She was right.

"Six points?" Scot was astounded that was all they won, without even knowing what a point was worth. "We won!"

"Yes you did," she replied, "But it wasn't a big win and they weren't a big team.

"You should be grateful I'm giving you six points."

"So what can we get for six points?" asked Jeff, always the practical one.

"Okay. Here's what I decided. First Base costs one point, Second Base costs two points, and 'Third Base' costs eight points." Ellen was trying to sound like the teacher while ignoring the feelings between her legs.

"So. We get... what?" asked Scot.

"You boys figure it out. I'm not the arithmetic teacher."

"What's a 'Home Run' cost?" asked Luis, whose mind on more distant goals.

"You don't have to worry about that. There's no 'Home Run' prizes."

"Let's huddle guys," Carl requested. So the four of them put their heads together for a moment.

"Can we save points so we can add them for the next match?" asked Jeff.

"No. Use 'em or lose 'em."

They huddled again and Carl announced the verdict. "Based on who did what in the debate, Luis and Scot each get one point, and me and Jeff get two points apiece."

"Okay. Let's conduct our regular business and when we're done I'll give out the prizes." More than she cared to admit, she wanted to go right to the sex part, but she had to keep in mind that she was the teacher. "I'll tell you one thing though, I'll take off my brassiere before we do the groping. Give the guys on First Base a chance to feel my nipples." The growing erections brought a smile to her lips.

Everyone wanted to hurry through the preparations for the debate. Ellen had mixed feelings about that; they were facing a strong team on Friday and they had to be well prepared, but she was just as anxious as the boys were to get to the team awards.

"Alright," she said after she had changed to her regular outfit, "I have three more rules."

"Oh no," the four boys moaned in unison.

"Well that's the way it's going to be," she said in mock strictness, "I make the rules and you have the fun.

"The first new rule is: once you pick a spot to fondle you can't move your hand."

"They shrugged collectively, accepting the rule as fair.

"Second... If you only get to First Base, either we tongue-kiss or you feel me up,... but not both."

A little more reluctantly, they accepted that rule too. It wasn't so bad, after all, she was telling them tongue-kissing was on the agenda.

"And lastly... At Second Base, no penetration. Does everyone understand that rule?"

"You mean we can't stick our fingers in your cunt, is that what you mean," asked Carl.

"Or up my ass. That's exactly right. You all got that?"

No one gestured or said anything but Ellen knew the rule would be followed.

"Okay. You first, Luis, what do you want to do?"

For his answer, he sidle over so he was facing her and in a position to kiss. Then he put his arms around her, pressed his lips to her, and began a passionate kiss. Ellen didn't know where this was going so her mouth remained closed but receptive. As his tongue slid into her mouth she responded warmly, it was so good to start this way, with a little love instead of adolescent groping, and Luis seemed to know what he was doing. Her doubts about him melted away as they intertwined their tongues. She had a picture of him as a macho brute and now her picture was changing; she really could like this guy and he really knew how to kiss. As they broke, breathless, her eyes were shining in genuine affection for this young man. "Thank you, Luis," she purred, "that was very good." Then after a moment to enjoy, she continued, "alright Carl, why don't you go next."

The student grinned as he took Luis' place facing the teacher. With a ticket to Second Base he had more freedom to roam, and Ellen wondered what she had in store. It started with a kiss, first with no tongue, and then as his tongue extended into her mouth, his hand slid under her waistband sliding towards her cunt. She welcomed the intrusion, in her mouth, as her tongue played with his thick tongue, and in her crotch, as her legs spread wider and her juices started flowing.

Carl could feel her warm reception, and it showed by the bulge in his pants. His hand fondled her gently, sliding back and forth across her vagina, index finger trailing slowly through her slit. He thought about the no-penetration rule and wished his finger could enter; the temperature he sensed, in the palm of his hand, seemed, oh so, warm, warm and inviting. The soft feel of her pubic hair grew wetter and wetter as the caress continued, telling Carl, if he had any doubts, the welcome of his hand prowling that intimate domain. The kiss lasted three minutes as Carl felt he'd ascended into heaven. This was grown-up sex, he knew, and nothing he'd done before compared with it. "Thank you, Ellen," he said softly, as his head moved away and his hand slid out of her pants. "I really appreciated that."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.