Heather - Cover

Heather

by Kryptoknight

Copyright© 2001 by Kryptoknight

Erotica Sex Story: A young man finds a new flame in a object of flirtation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   .

It was 3:30 and I had just finished school for the night. I decided to go buy a new game, figuring that the chick I always flirt with would be working. She was a hot lady long brown hair, brown eyes, she stood at about 5'7 about an inch shorter then me. We had come to an unspoken understanding, I flirt with her and put a smile on her face and I get whatever I want. This came in handy especially when I wanted a new game system. I just traded in the old one for twice the profit I should have gotten. This seemed like a great deal for both of us, she got to feel good and I got what I wanted. Little did I know that it would take more to make her happy.

I walked in as usual a smile on my face and a compliment on my lips. "Hello, how are you today." The greeting was normal but it was all said in the eyes. Our eyes met and that said it all, I could almost see the flame burning in her eyes. "I am fine you?" She replied. There it was a chance to show my intentions. "Better I guess now that I am in the presence of a lady." I said. Dorky I know but it worked, and I knew it. Walked over to me and put her arms around me. "We both know what has been going on in-between us, and I am tired of it." She said a serious tone in her voice.

I was scared the first thought to my head is 'Oh fuck I am screwed now.' I wouldn't know how accurate that thought was for at least an hour and a half. All I could blurt out was. "What do you mean?" Sill sounding smooth (or so I thought) "Don't give me that." She said looking straight into my eyes. I was hard by now all 9 inches of me. "We have played your game and now I want more." She said "Oh really, what do you mean by more?" I knew full well what she meant but I wanted to hear her say it. She wanted the control and I gave it to her.

"Look I am tired of this game meet me back here when I get off." She said a small smile on her face. She knew I knew when she got off because I didn't like to deal with any of the other employees of that company so she told me when she got off. "Ok, 5:00 then." I said trying not to sound excited. She nodded in agreement at the time. So I left, I went home and showered trying to get my cock to calm down. I was a junior in high school but, I had been with an older woman before, but the excitement was still running rampant in my body.

I pulled up a exactly 5:00, I stood 5'8, black hair, blue eyes, 180 all muscle, I was ready. I was nervous, excited, and horny, but still ready. I walked in and watched her punch out, and she walked out with me and walked over to my car. "Follow me ok" she asked her voice a little less demanding. "Ok." I said trying to maintain a calm image. She got into her car and began to drive; I followed her down back roads all the way to her house. When we got there I was more anxious and nervous than ever before, but my cock was throbbing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.