Laura's Roots - Cover

Laura's Roots

by Laura Wood

Copyright© 2001 by Laura Wood

Erotica Sex Story: Laura returns to her beginnings and meets up with some of her early characters for a fucking good time

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Masturbation   .

The diminutive form of Jo, a cute little Chinese girl, lay naked on the bed with Laura. Both women were sweating profusely following an afternoons love session. "Fuck you, you little bitch, why do you have to get horny on such a hot day" panted Laura. "I didn't hear you complaining slut, moaning your fucking heart out more likely" Jo responded. The girls often got together for mutual relief when the opportunity arose. Laura sat up and leaned over Jo's body. She began licking the beads of sweat which had formed between Jo's breasts, then said " You know little cunt, I'm stuck for a story to publish at the moment, have you got any ideas, because I'm starting to need more income, got bills to pay"."Well, big cunt, unless you stop licking my tits, the only idea I got is for your head to move down again and start my motor running" giggled Jo.

"Ok ok slut, cool it down a bit, but I do need some inspiration and you are not helping one little bit" said Laura. "Well, why don't you piss of back to Canada for a week and catch up with that hillbilly family of sheep fuckers or whatever they were" suggested Jo. " I'm sure they would help". "If I had that sort of money bitch, I'd be off in a flash. I've just about spent my commissions from the web sites", Jo thought for a bit then said " What about the old guy next door, he loves your weekly visits so much, and he said that he'd love to help you anytime. Look, next Thursday when he's balls deep in you, lay it on him" "Yeah, good old Fred, you might be right there, besides he's got fuck all to do with his money. I might have to visit him twice a week although I don't think his heart would stand up to it. His cock sure would though, no doubt about that" said Laura with a smile. The conversation continued while both girls piled into the shower together. Then it stopped.

The following Thursday afternoon Laura was enjoying Fred's cock. He had her leaning over the side of the bed as he fucked her from behind. They often started this way and both enjoyed it immensely. Later as they were relaxing in his spa Laura mentioned her problem. Fred was only too willing to help her. He could not believe that such a creature would, regularly entertain a guy his age. Laura thanked him the only way she could in the circumstances. She took the head of his cock between her lips and winked at him.

Meanwhile in the Northern Hemisphere...

"Hey Paw" Shouted Barney, "I got an e-mail from that slut porn writing bitch Laura from Australia, wherever the fuck that is, and she's cummin to pay us a visit! Shit hot Paw, shit hot" " I might gets to fuck her Paw, what yew think?" "Settle down boy, you cant go fuckin' every girl you hear from, besides you don't know where she's been or whose bin fuckin' her" "Paw, I know every bastard who's stuck that bitch, I reads about it every night. Shit, she even fucks boy scouts, man what a cunt!" Paw smiled to himself as he realised that once Barneys cock stood up it was useless arguin'.

The flight to Vancouver was uneventful. Laura saw a golden opportunity for herself when she turned 60; she could become a hostess for Canadian Airlines. No little bimbos serving on that flight no way! Laura checked into the Westin Hotel when she eventually reached Calgary and immediately fell in love with the desk clerk, Tom. He was a hunk and she prayed he wasn't gay. She had the night to herself and was not due to catch up with Barney's family until noon next day. As it turned out Tom was not gay and showed Laura how the local cowboys engage in "rough-ridin". Took all night to show her too, Laura being such a slow learner. At least she now knew why cowboys carried a rope.

Waking mid morning to a freezing snowy winters day, Laura showered and ordered room service, the type you eat not fuck! Later there was a call for her from the lobby that she had a visitor. It was Barney. He explained that his folks had gone shoppin' and would be along sometime in the afternoon. Barney almost looked respectable, all dressed up in good looking gear except he had one hell of a lump in his trousers. Laura pretended not to notice. Up in her room Laura asked "Well Barn' old friend hows life now that you have moved from the farm?" " Shit Laura its just great, Calgary is wall to wall pussy, I ain't never seen so much in my life." He continued " Now that Paw ain't got no sheep to look after hes all of a sudden taken a real interest in Mom, yeah she's never had it so good. Theys fuckin like rabbits. Boy you should see em!"

Laura suddenly wondered what the hell she was doing there and if any sort of a story would eventuate. "Have you got a special girlfriend Barn?" asked Laura. "Shit no Laura, nobody that I'd call special, got a few girlies I sees from time to time, I once saw em both at the same time and screwed them together. Shit that was fun Laura, two of 'em after my cock" He said and blushed. As he spoke recalling the incident Laura watched in amazement as the front of his pants swelled. "Shit" Said Barn. "You wanna see my cock too Laura, its getting real hard and I gotta free it." Laura for once did not know what to say, until Barney dropped his trousers, and all she could say was "Well fuck me, Barn that's a monster" And it was. Barney sat back down to resume the conversation like nothing had happened. "Shit, that's better," he said with a grin. Laura watched in awe as this snake like cock swayed in front of her.

"Guess what I did yesterday Laura," asked Barn. "No way I could do that Barney, tell me". "Well I went an' joined up with them Boy Scouts group!" "That's wonderful Barney, you will meet guys your own age and have lots of fun". Barney replied with a sly grin " No Laura, I joined up 'cos I read about you screwin' scouts in the bush so I figured you must be horny for 'em. Especially that little shit kid Kenny." Laura was stumped, Barn knew all about her now and here was sittin' there waving his prick in the air, then she said " Barn, Ken can fuck me because his cock is only about half the size of yours, there is no way I could fuck you". "Ok then Laura, ya got two hands so how about a little handy job for your old friend" Laura had been thinking the same thing secretly. " Barn, sounds good to me, why don't you lie here on the carpet and let me wrestle with your problem"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.