Put In Her Place - Cover

Put In Her Place

by Biggshot

Copyright© 2001 by Biggshot

Erotica Sex Story: She was a tease until she was forced into her place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   .

In our office at work there is an attractive 35-year-old married black woman named Gwenetta Brooks. She's the sociable type, and likes to enjoy herself, but never goes too far.

She's always telling us stories of when she's "out with the girls", or how when she was a cheerleader and her routines where so outrageous.

Sometimes she can be real uppity and even though she's about 20 pounds overweight she thinks she's still got it. Gwenetta likes to attract our attention with her big ass and her short mini skirts. One particular incident happened about 6months ago, and Gwenetta remains forever changed from it.

Gwenetta was at an office party. One of the guys, Big Al, was retiring, and she was the only woman there. This wasn't unusual, there were often only 2 or 3 women at these "smokers", but on this occasion she was alone. After a while, the guys started to get a bit rowdy, and started questioning whether a "Stripagram" had been ordered. Attention moved towards Gwenetta, who was as usual being a little uppity tease, and was looking very sexy with her big black ass undulating in her tight skirt. She had caught one or two looking at her rear end as she walked past, and this made her flaunt it even more.

As the party wound down to about 4or 5 or us and we were getting bored so Big Al yelled, "Come on, Gwenetta, give us a show!" "Make an old man happy", he laughed. The others latched onto this. "Get on the table so we can all see", someone bellowed from the back. No sooner said than done, and Gwenetta was lifted onto a table. At first she stood there wondering what to do. A couple of the guys were calling for her to strip, but that was out of the question. Even though her boss wasn't there, she had her uppity standards to maintain.

However eventually she started to raise her skirt. Very slowly, she exposed her slip to cheers from the guys. Then this was lifted to show her stocking tops, and a glimpse of thigh. What a tease. The guys shouted for more but she flatly refused. She wasn't that drunk, she told them. Letting go the hem of her dress, she tried to get off the table. One of the guys appeared to be about to help her, but instead he swung her across his shoulder and began parading her around the room to hoots of laughter from the guys.

Each man in turn slapped her bottom as she passed, her short skirt rising up as she squirmed and twisted. They weren't particularly hard slaps, but I knew she had to feel somewhat humiliated by the experience non-the less. She knew from the air on the tops of her legs that her skirt and slip were somewhere near her ass by now. She was horrified at the thought of these guys, who she had to face at work the following Monday, seeing her panties exposed like this, and worse still spanking her! When she heard "Pull-em-off!" and a hand shot up her skirt, grasped the top of her panties, and yanked them down to her knees, she began to furiously struggle. A huge cheer went up at the sight of her big black ass cheeks. Looking backwards she could see the guys clambering for a better view, as she clamped her legs tightly together to prevent them from seeing even more. Now they were slapping her bare ass! She couldn't believe it. And from the flashlights, taking photographs too!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.