Cuckold Uncle - Cover

Cuckold Uncle

by Mandil

Copyright© 2001 by Mandil

Incest Sex Story: A teen boy goes to live with his aunt and uncle for a while. He soon discovers how charming his aunt is.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cuckold   Incest   Pregnancy   .

This story is centered on three people, Peter, Danielle his wife and Ricky who is their nephew. As the events unfold we get to know how each of these three peoples think and react to the events and the reality that surround them.

The name of the character whom, from his point of view, is living the events as well as what he thinks and how he react, is written before the beginning of the appropriate section of the story.


Ricky

He had just celebrated his fourteenth birthday the previous month.

Ever since his tenth birthdays, since the death of his mother, he has been living with his father in the big city.

It had been very difficult at first to accept the death of his mother. His father also had found it hard and even though he was barely a teenager, he could tell that his father missed his mother as much as he did.

As he grew older he concentrated all of his energies in getting good marks in school, but since he didn’t like sport activities much and having no close friends, he was alone most of the time. Then, about a year ago, his father met Barbara, a woman who worked in the same building where his father worked.

Soon his father was dating her and before Ricky knew exactly how it happened they were going out steady.

Now his father and Barbara were going to get married, and for two weeks —during his father’s honeymoon— he was to live with his Aunt Danielle in Oakville. It was a small town about two hundred miles away.

He had seen his Aunt Danielle about half a dozen times in his life and all that he could remember about her, was that she was much younger than his father was and that she had a most beautiful face with shoulder length auburn hair. But it was her green eyes that fascinated him the most; he had never seen eyes like hers before.

As for her husband, his Uncle Peter, he had seen him only twice and he didn’t know him enough to say if he liked him or not, all he knew was that he was also much younger than his father and that he and his Aunt had no children.

He wasn’t too happy about going to live with them for two whole weeks. It meant that he would be missing school during these weeks and beside, his Aunt and Uncle weren’t even living in Oakville but rather just outside of the small town, yes he told himself, he was going to find it very boring during these two weeks.


Danielle

She had been very surprised when she had heard her brother on the phone telling her that he was getting married in three weeks. She and her brother weren’t that close, but they did keep in touch —by phone mostly— and even though he was fourteen years older than her twenty-five years of age, they were the only family that each other had. Her mother and father were now dead and Paul was the only one left in her family.

After congratulating him and accepting the invitation to come to his wedding, he had asked her if she could keep his only son Ricky while he was on his honeymoon.

Of course she had accepted, how could she refuse. They chatted about his wife to be as well as her life with her husband Peter and a couple of other things that she couldn’t remember too well afterward, then he finally hung up after promising her to phone again before the wedding day.


Peter

He was a little disappointed upon hearing from his wife that she had already accepted to have her nephew spend two whole weeks with them in Oakville, she hadn’t even bothered to talk to him about it first.

But he didn’t make a scene over this since he knew that her brother and Ricky were the only two relatives she had and he understood her eagerness to accept Ricky with them. After all he told himself, she had no choice on the matter, what sort of a sister would she be if she had refused to keep Ricky. Her brother had nowhere else to send his son while he was on his honeymoon, and he couldn’t certainly bring him with them.


Ricky

On the day of his father’s wedding he felt both happy and depressed.

Of course he was happy for his father, his new bride and his future mother Barbara, seemed to be a nice enough person, even though she looked a little older than her thirty-eight years. But the knowledge that once the ceremony and the afternoon reception would be over, he was to go to Oakville with his Aunt and Uncle, was cause enough to depress him.

But upon seeing his Aunt Danielle a few hours before the wedding ceremony, his mood changed. He hadn’t seen her in two years, and even though he was well aware that she was very beautiful, as he remembered from the last time that he had seen her, he was stunned when he saw her once again. She had the same shoulder length auburn hair, and the same beautiful green eyes that had so impressed him a couple of years earlier. Beside her light complexion and having the most beautiful face one could hope for, he was now old enough to appreciate her voluminous breasts as well as her nicely curved waistline ending in her round bottom at the back. But now being two years older since last he had seen her, —at his mother’s funeral— he noticed for the first time her sensuous thick lips as well as her sparkling and even white teeth that could be seen each and every time she would smile.

At the wedding he could tell that she was by far the most beautiful woman there, and more than once he noticed men as well as women looking at her as he sat with her and his Uncle in church.

By the time his father left with his bride, Ricky was almost anxious to leave with her for Oakville.


Danielle

She was happy for her brother. Barbara seemed a decent woman and she hoped that she would replace the mother that Ricky had lost two years earlier.

She liked Ricky; he acted and even looked older than his fourteen years. She would have loved to have a boy just like him, but after five years of marriage with Peter they still had no children yet.

Worst still she knew that her chances of ever becoming pregnant were very slim indeed. Just the previous year they both had gone to see a doctor about this problem, she had been examined and tests were made on her, there was nothing wrong with her. Then her husband also took a series of tests, but she never got to see the result of those tests. When she asked Peter about them, he simply said that he had called the doctor and he had been told that his sperm count was quite normal and they had to be patient.

Even before they had gone to see the doctor, she was having doubts about his capacity to impregnate her. Later, without her husband knowledge, she had called his doctor on the matter. As she expected, she was told that his chances of ever becoming a father were very slim indeed.

She never told him that she was aware of his incapacity since she didn’t want it to be a burden on their marriage, but at the same time she became depressed for a while, she had always wanted to have children of her own.

Yes, she told herself, she certainly would love to be the mother of a boy that had such good manners and was as intelligent as Ricky.


Peter

While driving toward Oakville, he couldn’t help thinking about Ricky sitting in the back seat of the car. He seemed quiet enough and well behaved, his previous fears that it might be a burden to have him around were disappearing quickly as he got to talk to him.

His only fear now was that his presence in the house would reawaken in his wife her desire to have a baby. He now knew that this was impossible and for a while about a year back, she had been on the edge of a depression because of this. Not because of the fact that she knew about his incapacity, he had never told her about the results of his tests, but it now made five years since they were married and she was seriously beginning to suspect that something was wrong with him. But in the last six months she seemed to have gotten over it, and he could tell that she was accepting the fact that she most probably would never be a mother. But now with Ricky in the house for two full weeks, he feared that his presence might reawaken in her the ever-present desire in all women to be a mother.


Ricky

They were in Oakville at half past seven and as soon as they got there, Ricky began to move his luggage into his room, which was situated on the second floor of the big house. It was a rather large room with a view on the mountain at the back of the house. He almost panicked when he saw the size of the large room. Ever since his mother died, he was used to sleeping in one of the twin beds with his father and he had a sickening fear of sleeping alone especially in a large and dark room.

Before the death of his mother, he had been sleeping in a room of his own, but soon after she died, he began having bad dreams and he would often wake up in the middle of the night screaming. His father brought him to see a doctor and it seemed that there was nothing to do about it, his fears of being alone in the darkness were supposed to gradually die down, but they hadn’t. This was the reason that his father had separated the twin beds that he and his wife had shared before her death. With both beds separated only by the low night table, Ricky felt much safer knowing that his father was close to him. For the last year he hadn’t had any problem sleeping and no bad dreams had reoccurred.

But now seeing this strange, large room, he began to have doubts about his being able to sleep in it. Of course he realized that his father had forgotten about his problem. Probably in his excitement with the many preparations for his upcoming marriage he had completely forgotten to warn his Aunt about his not being able to sleep alone in a room.

But he had no choice now; he was certainly not going to mention this to her, since she might take him for a baby.


Danielle

She had given Ricky the rooms at the end of the hall so that he wouldn’t be disturbed by the noises that she and her husband made once in a while as they made love.

Peter was sometime very noisy while they made love and it wouldn’t do to have Ricky hear them. Beside, she figured that the room was much nicer than the one next to their own room since it had a beautiful view of the mountain. Also just in front of his window, there was the old and very large oak tree in the yard which would provide shelter from the wind and shade from the sun in the morning.


Peter

It hadn’t been his idea to have Ricky sleep in the last room at the end of the hall but he soon realized that it had been an appropriate choice. It was certainly far enough from their own room so the chances of Ricky hearing them while they were fucking were slim indeed.

He had an obsession about being heard during these intimate moments. In the first few years of their marriage, both of his sisters often came to Oakville to visit him them. They would spend a few days with them on those occasions and he always feared of being overheard while in the heat of passion when either of his sisters were there in the house.

Therefore, for this reason that he had installed the solid oak bed in his room. His neighbor, being a good carpenter as well as a good friend, had made the bed for him. Peter had then bought a thick mattress having independently wrapped coil springs inside, these mattresses springs could allow a person to move on the bed without making noises and also without disturbing the other person sleeping in the same bed, at least that was what the company selling them advertised.

Therefore, Peter thought that it was a most appropriate choice that his wife had made in choosing for Ricky that room that was as far as possible from their own room.


Ricky

It was one in the morning when he was suddenly awakened by a low howling and a cracking sound. As soon as he was awaken enough to realize that he was alone in the strange room, he began to panic. Then, to make matters worst, he saw a shadow moving against the wall opposite to his window.

At first he thought that he was imagining this but when he looked again there it was, now moving in the opposite direction on the wall.

He began sweating and shaking, had he been younger he knew that he would have started crying, but he managed to control himself enough so as to hold back his tears of fright. But his shaking got worst and he couldn’t move as he sat on the bed with wide eyes of terror.

Then there was a sharp noise against one of the glass windowpane.

That was more than he could endure, a loud moan escaped from his mouth and he buried himself under the blankets, he was almost in a state of shock as his trembling body became paralyzed with fear.


Danielle

She and Peter had made love earlier and she was about to fall asleep when she heard a funny noise coming from the other end of the hall.

It seemed to have come from Ricky’s room. She didn’t dare to take any chance in case Ricky was sick and while still in her sleeping gown she quietly got out of bed. Her husband was fast asleep and the noise had not awakened him. Once she was in the hall just outside Ricky’s close bedroom door, she could hear a scratching sound coming from the inside of the room where her nephew was sleeping. Her first though was that he was sick, she didn’t bother to knock and she entered the room. The noise was much louder once she was inside the room, it seemed to be coming from the window.

As soon as she investigated the bed, she discovered her nephew under the blankets; he was in a state of panic. He was shaking like a leaf in the wind and his body was covered by sweat. As soon as he saw her he threw both of his arms around her neck. As she held Ricky in her arms, she still could hear the noises, but she soon realized that the wind had partly broken a branch from the large oak tree outside the window, the strong wind was making the half-broken branch rub against the window. In then occured to her that Ricky was not used to sleeping by himself, she then remembered her brother mentioning that he and Ricky slept in the same room since the death of his mother.

She tried to calm him down by hugging him tightly in her harm and soon indeed he stopped shaking. As soon as she saw that the panic and fear were leaving him, she explained to him what had been the cause the noise and she said to him that at night in the country, these thing could be expected. She then tried to put him back to bed but he would have none of this, he began to beg her to let him sleep on the floor at the foot of her bed.

Of course she couldn’t do that, it was quite cold outside and the heating system in the house was not on yet, beside it wouldn’t be decent she thought to have a child sleeping on the floor next to her bed.

She therefore proposed that he should come and sleep in bed with her and her husband. The beds was large enough since it was a king size bed and if they were careful, her husband wouldn’t even know Ricky was in bed with them.


Ricky

As soon as he heard the door of his room open he became still more frightened, thinking that the shadow that he had seen on the wall was responsible for the sudden opening of the door. But when he realized that it was only his aunt entering the room, it put a damper on his fears and soon he became calmer.

Even though he was still shaking from fright, a fright he couldn’t control when he was alone, he could now feel himself calming down and getting over his phobia of being alone in the darkness. As he felt her comforting arms around his neck while the side of his face was pressed hard against the sponginess of her bosom, he couldn’t help himself thinking that only a thin layer of cotton was separating his left cheek from her warm breasts.

She explained to him that the source of the noises he had heard was of natural cause, namely the half broken branch rubbing against his window in the high wind, this with the moonlight caused the branch to cast the shadow against the wall of his room. But when she tried to convince him that he should go back to sleep, he again began to panic. He therefore propose to her that she should let him sleep in her room on the floor, but much to his surprise when she told him that she would let him sleep in her bed, he could scarcely hide his joy.

They both went quietly to her room. As he entered the room, he could hear his Uncle’s heavy breathing thus indicating that he was still asleep. His Aunt Danielle got in the middle of the wide bed and she made room for him to climb under the blankets next to her.

He was no longer shaking, the fear that the strange noises as well as the darkness had started in him were far behind now. The memories of his beautiful Aunt’s breasts against his face just a minute earlier began to make him feel bawdy, and now he was going to stretch himself under the blanket next to her. These thoughts were beginning to excite him; his hardening cock was proof enough of that.

The instant that they were both under the still warm blanket, he felt his Aunt reach for him, as she pressed him tightly against her body she whispered in his ear that there was nothing to be afraid of now. But fear was the last thing in his mind. While his head rested on her left arm and also touching her neck, the rest of his body was in contact with much of her own body, reminding him how beautiful and what a well-shaped body she had. This caused his cock to twitch against her thigh.

He told himself that she probably wasn’t noticing this since she kept on stroking the back of his head with her left hand while her right hand was pulling his against her.

Never before in his life had he felt like that. He could still remember when his mother was alive, she used to hold him in her arms, but he never experienced then what he was feeling now while in his aunt’s arms.

He remained a very long time in her arms, it was getting almost uncomfortably warm but nothing in the world would make him move. After about half an hour, he noticed the regular breathing of his aunt thus indicating that she was now sleeping. She was still holding him in her arms —but much less tightly now— but his cock was even harder than before. He had never been so horny in his life and his twitching and aching cock was so hard that it actually caused him pain.

He was lying with his lower body on its right side, his erection was in contact with her right thigh, which was partly between his legs, his upper body was stretched on his back while his Aunt was still lying on her left side facing him.

Earlier, before she felt asleep, both of his hands had been limply lying over his chest while his Aunt’s right arm was stretched over his ribs. Now that she was sleeping he could easily move his hands under her arm and he slowly got them out from under her arm.

He still had his head resting over her left arm and against her neck, and he could smell the perfume on her body, then he became conscious of the fact that barely a few inches from his mouth, began the swelling of the most beautiful pairs of tits he had ever seen.

Yes, he had seen naked breasts in magazines, his father had a collection hidden in a locked drawer in his room, he knew where the key was and he had often looked at them.

But the breasts in his father’s girly magazines were nothing compared to what he had already seen in her low-neck dress that she had been wearing at the wedding.

This kind of thinking didn’t help to calm his pulsating cock.

It took him a lot of courage, but after a couple of attempts, he carefully placed his left hand on her shoulder, then slowly he turned his body until he was completely lying on his right side, at the same time he pulled himself a couple of inches lower on the bed. He thus had his head just over her breasts while his cock rubbed against that portion of flesh just above her right knee.

He was close to an orgasm now and he dared not cause too much friction against his cock. Slowly, very slowly, he lowered his left hand until it was just bellow her right arm —that was still stretched over his chest— then an inch at a time, he moved his hand until his open hand came to rest over the material of the gown exactly on her right breast.

What an erotic sensation, what a heavenly feeling. Against the palm of his hand he was experiencing the warmth, the softness and yet the firmness also, of her right breast. It felt much bigger and heavier than he would have imagined, and yes, right there underneath the palm of his hand, he could detect her nipple. It was as big as the eraser at the end of his pencil and he could feel it getting bigger and harder as he gently moved his hand over it. He began to wish that there would be no gown to hinder his exploration. It then occured to him that he had previously seen half a dozen buttons at the neckline of her gown. Only the top one had been undone.

Could he unbutton the rest and reach inside with his hand? Yes he was going to try it.

It took him well over a minute before he had undone the remaining buttons at the neckline of her gown. But the instant he had done this, he couldn’t resist pulling aside as much as possible of the gown, then after shoving his hand inside, he reached under her right breast and he pulled it completely outside of the gown.

There, barely an inch from his face, he could actually feel the warmth emanating from it on his skin, was the exposed breast of his beautiful Aunt Danielle.

He just had time to press his whole face against the soft and yet very firm breasts before he felt his cock exploding as his whole body was seized in the grip of a series of convulsions.

His body began twisting and shoving so much that his Aunt started to move, before he was half aware of it, she took him in her arms and held him tightly against her.

Only when the erotic storm was over, was he able to realized that his Aunt was still sleeping, at first he had thought that she had awaken. But she was still motionless and breathing regularly as she held him in her arms, he was overjoyed to see that she hadn’t been aware of what had happened while he was in her arm. He also felt very tired and it was late in the night now, this plus the fact that he was lying in the arm of the most beautiful woman he knew, was too much and he soon felt asleep also.


Danielle

As soon as she pulled away the covers on her bed, he was ready to jump in, but she wanted him to be near the edge of the bed so that he wouldn’t disturb her husband if he was seized once again by a panic attack.

Once she climbed in, she could tell his eagerness to get beside her.

As she felt his body pressing against her own, a spark of long repressed motherly love took hold of her and she passed her left arm around his head and cradled him in her arms.

Poor child, she told herself, he has been frightened half to death and he had no one to turn to. The least she could do was to try to replace —for the couple of weeks he would be living with them— the mother he no longer had.

In response to her holding him tightly in her arms she could feel him pressing his head against her shoulder, it was easy to see that he was in need of a mother’s love.

But soon a feeling of warmth and wellbeing took possession of her and without being aware of it she fell asleep while she was still clutching him in her arms.

It was beginning to get lighter in the room when she opened her eyes, she was lying partly on her back and partly on her left side.

It took her a few seconds to recall the events of the previous night, and when she looked in the bed beside her, her husband was still sound asleep on her right while on the other side Ricky’s body was tightly pressed against her as he laid on his right side. Then she noticed something else that caused her to panic for a second or two.

The neck opening of her gown was wide opened; all the buttons were undone. She told herself that somehow they must have become undone while she tossed herself around in bed. But worst still, most of her right breast was exposed while Ricky’s had the side of his head pressing against it. What should she do? If she was to move too fast, so as to cover herself, she was sure to awaken Ricky. It was then certain that he would notice her exposed breast before she would have time to cover herself properly.

She slowly turned her head in the direction of her husband lying on the other side of the bed; he was still very much asleep.

Then very slowly, with her right hand, which was still free, she tried to force Ricky’s head away. But he still had his left arm over her belly and there was no question of making him turn on the bed without awakening him. Instead she concentrated her efforts in trying to pull the material of her gown until her nakedness was covered by it.

Slowly, a little at a time she began to pull on the top of her gown.

Ricky’s head was blocking much of her progress and she had to go very slow. Then she noticed the nipple of her exposed breast barely a fraction of an inch away from Ricky’s lips.

The sight had a strange effect on her causing an itch between her legs. Until then, only her husband had ever suckled on her nipples and since it was an almost certainty that no babies of hers was ever going to feed on them she had figured that no other lips ever were going to press themselves on them.

But the sight of Ricky’s lips so close, was beginning to excite her.

Would it be cheating on her husband if she turned her body slightly and make the now erected nipple lightly press against Ricky’s lips?

She could tell that an erotic feeling that she had not experienced for many years was building up deep inside her, she had never cheated once on her husband since they were married, but now she was experiencing pleasure at the idea of doing this. Before she had more time to think, Ricky settled the mattered without even knowing it as he moved his head still closer to the now very erected nipple, with a very slight help from her part, her now swollen nipple was pressed between his parted lips.

Being still asleep, he didn’t suck on the tender morsel, but it did slip halfway between his lips.

Without even being aware of it, she began pressing her whole breast against his mouth as her nipple rubbed in and out and also along the length of his parted lips. Soon she realized that she was extremely wet between her thighs, worst still she was experiencing a most erotic pleasure as her breast rubbed against Ricky’s face.

How long did this go on, she could say exactly but after a while she felt the lips around her nipple begin to close and then Ricky began to suck all of her nipple as well as part of her breast into his mouth.

She thought that he was probably awake now and he therefore knew exactly what he was doing, she was stunned and on the verge of panic, not knowing exactly what to do. She just closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping.


Ricky

He had never before felt so cozy. A couple of times in the night he got awake because of the fact that he was not in his own bed, but the warmth and closeness of his Aunt next to him made him feel very good and each time he fell asleep again after only a few seconds.

Then he felt something warm and soft rubbing against his lips. It had been doing so for a while, but not being fully awake he hadn’t bother to investigate what it was. But now he was suddenly pulled out of his sleep when he began having trouble breathing. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw in the half-light, his Aunt’s exquisite breast pressing against his face and thus preventing him from breathing from his nose whereas in his mouth there was also something that was partly blocking the passage of air.

He could see her right hand pressing her breast as she was purposely holding the soft half sphere in place against his mouth. Before she could see that his eyes were opened he closed them again and he pretended to sleep.

He couldn’t prevent himself from sucking on the tip of the breast that she was holding for him. This was just what it took to kindle the fire of passion in him as he felt his penis burgeoning into erection, then as though it had a mind of its own, his mouth began suckling eagerly on the gorgeous and inviting nipple and breast.

By now, he knew of course that she was aware that he was no longer sleeping, but she didn’t try to make him stop, instead she just felt back on the pillow and closed her eyes.

By doing this, he asked himself, was she giving him permission to continue? He didn’t care, all he wanted to do now was to probe and fondle the mount of flesh that he had in his mouth, he then brought his hand to the rescue and he proceeded to cup the marvelous breast that she had offered him.

It felt very soft and full, never would he have believed that he could experience so much pleasure just by stroking and pressing a woman’s breast.

He kept at it for a long time and only when he felt her hand taking hold of the material of her gown and gently forcing the gown over her breast, thus dislodging his mouth in the process, did he stop sucking.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.