Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 99: A Surprising Confession

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 99: A Surprising Confession - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

"Well, do you like it?" Martha watched Robert eyeing her crotch intently. Martha had, as always, gone up to Robert's bed to warm it and then waited for his arrival. This night, however, she waited in trepidation, having not yet told him of her new piercing. She was still in tremendous pain, but as she has access to the doctor's small selection of pain killers, she was able to find a suitable dosage for her own use. Now, though, she'd refrained from taking her next dose of medication so that Robert could see, and hopefully understand, the pain she was suffering. That was the last time she was going shopping with Grace. What an empty threat...

Robert leaned in for a closer look. He was seated, Indian-style between Martha's spread legs. She was half reclined on the bed, her head resting against the headboard. With his mouth only a few inches above her still swollen clitoris, he blew lightly. He smiled as her muscles stiffened, as he heard her gasp of surprised pain. He smiled, enjoying this bit of torture upon her body. He sighed, seeming to resign himself to the fact that she was forever marred and he would just have to live with it. "You know, you can't have physical pleasures now for about a month or so. You did know that, didn't you?"

He took sadistic delight in watching her eyes widen with this news. "Grace didn't tell you?" Martha shook her head in the negative while Robert simply shrugged. He crawled up beside Martha on the bed, rolled on to his side so that his back was to her and mumbled a good night, my dear. Martha sat there, stunned.

She looked from her exposed crotch to the back of Robert's head and then, back to her crotch again. 'But... , ' she frowned, not liking how things were going. 'But, I'm horny. So frigging horny!' She reached down and fingered her new silvery barbell. The bed shook a bit as Robert shifted in response to her sharp intake of breath. Shit! She reached over to the night-stand and made use of the pain killer, then slid down to lay beside Robert. He pulled away from her again, as she tried to snuggle up to his back.

"Wha?"-- She couldn't believe it. He'd never pulled away from her before. She didn't like this, she didn't like his reaction. Panic set in. "Sir?" She leaned over to rest her face gently on his.

"What is it, my dear?" He didn't even open his eyes, just spoke sleepily.

"Sir, I'm horny. I would like to cum. Please, help me?" A muffled negative was the man's only reply. Martha took hold of his hand, so aroused was she, that she didn't care if he participated or not -- well, almost didn't care. She took his hand, and gently entwining two of his fingers, she awkwardly aimed it for her soaked pussy. A low growl came from the head laying beside her, as she took the fingers and slid them into her pussy. She fucked herself this way, knowing that Robert's shoulder had to be painfully twisted in its socket, but not caring.

In and out. She watched the strong white fingers slide between her brown legs, sliding carefully passed the tender clit and into her soaked pussy. She began to whimper in pleasure as her body responded to the stimulation. Arching her back and letting her vaginal muscles pull the fingers in deeper, she heard Robert groan in pain. 'Yes, ' she thought to herself, she should ease up on his arm, let the shoulder relax. But, she didn't. She wanted to cum and she wanted to cum now.

With her two smaller, darker hands wrapped around his strong white one, she fucked herself unmercifully. She closed her eyes against the pleasure she was giving herself and let her body float with the orgasm. Float, hell. That orgasm shot out of her with a force that even Robert was unprepared for. She screamed, having accidentally rubbed Robert's hand against the barbell. The pain pushed her deeper into her orgasm. She bounced wildly on the bed, trying to avoid the barbell, yet, wanting to hit it again. She didn't do it though. Once was enough and soon, she felt her body relaxing. Quietly, with a gentle, loving kindness, she removed Robert's fingers from her sated pussy. She slid down lower on the bed and licked his fingers clean of her juices -- and a bit of blood from the irritated pierced clit. Once his fingers were cleansed, she moved up higher and massaged his shoulder and upper arm, being careful not to cause more injury.

Finally, Robert responded to her actions. He shifted onto his back and looked up at the woman. The light on her night-stand haloed her head, making her look angelic. "Martha?" She looked up from his shoulder.

"Yes, Sir?"

"What are your hopes for the future? Where do you hope to be a few years from now?"

The genuine interest caught Martha unaware and she answered honestly and with a laugh, never taking her hands off his shoulder, "One day, I hope to own a white male slave. Use him and abuse him as we women have been used and abused all these years. And..." Oh shit! She stopped massaging his shoulder and looked at him. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. 'What had she said? What?!'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.