Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 69: Gill's Show and Tell

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 69: Gill's Show and Tell - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent inspired by a story idea suggested by reader Lord Cagliostro

Gill was sitting with her father having breakfast when one of the houseboys brought in the morning e-mails, already printed out for the convenience of the Master and the Young Mistress. Most of the sheets of paper were, of course, for Miles himself but a few were for his daughter who ran a careless eye over hers. Suddenly a letterhead that she recognised leapt out at her - it was a communication from her school! Quickly skimming the page she soon gathered that, in the first week of the next term, certain students were being invited to bring something they owed to the school for a Show-and-Tell presentation. Gill had been asked to take part with her 'slot' being allocated for the Monday morning session. A nasty smiled crept across the girl's face as an idea began to develop in her mind...


After serving Sue-Li her breakfast in her quarters, Panties found herself being pulled away from her normal duties and 'assisted' into the wash block where she suddenly found herself having her hair dyed blond with a certain ruthless efficiency by two large, middle-aged female slaves. "But why?" Panties finally managed to ask as the pair stood back and admired their handiwork.

"Because I ordered it, that's why, slave," answered Gill as she strode confidently into the room and dismissed everyone apart from Panties herself. "Dry yourself off and then come along with me. I have to say that you look better as a blonde... which I thought you would. Well, don't shilly-shally - hurry up."

Panties put down the towel and moved obediently after her mistress who, Panties thought to herself, was attired in a rather odd manner for she was wearing an outfit made mostly of a black shiny plastic material and which consisted of an open jacket with a waist sleeve worn below it which left Gill's breasts bare while her shapely legs were encased in a pair of thigh high boots in the same material. Around her neck was a broad band of silver and the whole thing was dominated by a large top hat in red with streams of lace flowing from it. In her hand, Gill was carrying a medium sized whip.

As the pair walked along, Gill asked if she was correct in thinking that Panties had trotted before.

"Yes, that is correct, Mistress," Panties answered thinking of the student and trap race that initially started the chain of events that led to Tommy Fielding ending up in hospital, having been kicked in the balls by her. A smile edged its way to her lips... though it was quickly suppressed.

"Good," Gill replied, "I'm going to have you kitted out as my pony. Would you like that?"

"If it pleases you, Mistress."

"And one of your first duties will be to take me to school on Monday morning..." Gill turned and looked back to see what effect her words would have. She wasn't disappointed as Panties halted immediately, a look of horror crossing her face. "But... but Mistress," she blustered, "you can't... I mean, I can't go there! They... they were my classmates... I... they'll see me like this... you... please, not that! Please!"

Gill smiled - oh, this was so good! "And then you'll be taking part in a Show-and-Tell as my exhibit..."

"What?! No! Mistress... you can't..."

"Silence!" Gill snapped. "Or would you like to go back into the Tank?"

"No! No... I'd rather go back to school than face that."

"Good. Now, here we are - the stable yard. Go in there and get your harness on. I'll be waiting out here with the trap when you're ready. Then we'll start practising - I don't want you to let me down in front of my friends... for if you did, it'd be back to the Tank with you, understand?"

Panties felt her insides turn over at the very thought of being put back inside that infernal contraption. "I understand, Mistress..."


When Panties emerged from the stables she was wearing a full harness including blinkers, bit, and, especially added for her, a kind of leather knickers affair. There were buckles and chains and locks all over and Panties was quite enjoying the feeling that being fitted out in this gave her. Indeed, since the outfit had a nice pair of high boots that rose above her knees, she even felt almost human again. Oddly, however, there was no tail... but, Panties told herself, that was probably because they couldn't fitted into her while she wore the leather briefs. One of the stables hands accompanied Panties back into the sunlight and he immediately handed over to Gill the slave collar that he had earlier taken off Panties. "We can't have you wearing that when you go outside the estate, now can we? As soon as you cross the boundary, it would automatically constrict and strangle you... which would be terribly inconvenient for me as I'd have to walk back to the house. But you can have it back when this practice session is over. Now, get between the shafts of the trap... and you, boy, hurry up and lock her into place."


For the next few hours, Panties trotted back and forth around the estate as Gill trained her into exactly what she expected from her pony. The whip was initially used with frequency though as Panties learned to interpret Gill's commands the flick of the leather across her flanks came less often. Soon the day's work was over and Gill had departed, the stable hands unhitched Panties and towelled her down after they had passed her through the stable showers. Later that evening, as she lay in Sue-Li's arms in the overseer's bed, Panties recounted the story of her day. "Which is why you haven't seen me around much," she finally concluded.

"Which is a shame," the she-male commented, "I think I'd have liked to have a look at you in your leather harness. I'll bet it's rather fetching...

"Oh, you're insatiable," smiled Panties as she rolled over and moved in to kiss her lover.

"I'm insatiable?" smile Sue-Li as she placed her hand over Pantie's already damp pussy. "And what about you?"

"I'm just what you want," laughed Panties as she reached down and took hold of the she-male's already engorged prick and gleefully fed it into her waiting cunt...


Monday morning saw Panties up bright and early and in the stable yard being cleaned and prepared for her days work. The stable lads busied themselves around her putting on her tack and attaching her to the trap. When all was ready, Gill appeared, not in her school uniform but instead dressed in her riding outfit, her nipples standing proud as she imagined just how humiliating Panties was going to find the day's 'entertainment'. Everyone stood still as the Young Mistress climbed up into the trap, picked up the reins and, with a confident command of "Walk on" the pair moved off towards the main gates of the estate.

Going through the imposing entrance was quite an experience for Panties for she had not left the estate since she had arrived some weeks previously. Being out in the wide world again was refreshing but also disturbing for she could now see exactly what, as a slave, she was missing.

The trip to the school was quite a long and arduous one and by the time she arrived, Panties was perspiring nicely. As she approached the gates, she couldn't help but feel apprehensive - she didn't want to be here, to been seen as a slave by those who had, only a month or so ago, been her school chums. However, she was determined not to give any who felt any ill-will towards her any satisfaction so, with scarlet plumes held high, she trotted into the yard. The whispers and comments started almost immediately - "Hey, isn't that Jenny Patterson?" "Why, yes, it sure is!" "So that's what happened to her..." "Hey, Jenny - fancy a sugar cube?" Panties closed her ears to their taunts and, with eyes set forward, she followed Gill's instructions and eventually arrived in the main quadrangle where the Young Mistress clambered out of the trap and, after tying Panties to the hitching rail, went inside the building.

The giggles and sneers continued and Panties tried to ignore them all though some were harder to remain impassive in front of than others - one worst instances being when Susie, well endowed captain of the cheerleaders and the girl who had punished Panties by force feeding her a laxative and then ramming a anal plug up her when Jenny's plans to get into the team by nobbling her main rival had been discovered. But even that was nothing compared with when 'Moron' Morrison showed up. 'Moron' was a long time antagonist of Panties who hated the fact that not only was Panties far cleverer than him, but unlike all the other females he knew, she didn't mind letting him know that she knew that she was. Morrison moved closer to the pony, a smile upon his face and a bulge in his pants. "Well, if it ain't Jenny," he guffawed to the two boys who were flanking him, cowed into being his pals by the fact of his superior strength and bullying tactics. The pair chuckled dutifully. "How yer doin', Jen? Come down a peg or two, eh? Not so much the Miss High-and-Mighty, eh?" The trio laughed again as Panties looked daggers at her tormentor. "Ohhhh," 'Moron' gasped in fake shock, "I'm soooo scared that you're going to hurt me, ain't I, boys?" Not quite knowing how to answer that one without getting themselves tripped up in Morrison's warped logic, the pair stayed silent. 'Moron' reached out with his hand and started to play with Panties' right breast. Spotting the tattoo that was inscribed there, he peered closer, struggling to read what was inscribed there. "P... a... n... Pan..."

"Panties," one of the other boys supplied.

"Yeah - Panties. That your name now, Patterson?"

A short silence developed.

"I said, that your name now, bitch?

Silence again reigned and 'Moron' started to get angry.

"She can't answer, Chuck," slipped in one of the other boys, "she's got a bit in her mouth."

'Moron' looked a little taken aback but recovered quickly - well, quickly for him. Then the assembly bell rang. "We'd best go, Chuck," suggested the other side-kick.

"Not till I've left this bitch with something to remember me by," and, so saying, 'Moron whipped out his prick and, using his right hand, he quickly made himself hard before jerking off and spraying his sperm all over Panties' face. "Right, let's go," he ordered and the trio slouched off towards their first class of the day. Behind then, Panties stood with cum slipping slowly down and trickling off her chin only to land in the valley between her boobs. 'Never could last, that boy, ' she thought recalling just how pathetic 'Moron' had always been at sex-ed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.