Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 56: An Unusual Punishment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 56: An Unusual Punishment - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

The characters Ponygirl, Boopie and Shiv were all created by Cougar in his "Fun in Store" series.

Trapped inside the zipped up sleeping bag, Panties panicked as the fingers of iron closed around her neck, cutting her off from the air. "Stop struggling, bitch, and I won't hurt you - much!" hissed Ponygirl's voice from out of the gloom. "Boopie?" the voice went on, "Check out those drawers and find that tin of pins. Ram some through the zip here so that she can't free herself from inside."

"Okay, Pony... but you realise that this truce is only going to last until we're over the estate wall and then it's every woman for herself?"

"I know, I know. Now get those damned pins!"

With a loud tutting, Boopie did as she was told and Panties watched as Ponygirl forced some of the pins through the metal teeth of the zip effectively trapping her in the bag. Ponygirl then stood back, smiling. "There, that'll hold her," she commented.

"How did you get free?" blurted out Panties.

"Oh, picking a lock with a fork isn't the easiest of tasks... but, given the right tool and some time, it's certainly possible. And before you ask, I got the fork from the breakfast tray that you dropped. Remember? Oh, I see you do. Now, open wide, dear..." And, the captive slave girl suddenly found her own stained g-string being forced into her mouth and then secured into position with a strip of torn sheet from Boopie's bed. "Now, on the count of three - one... two... three!" And, like a bloated slug, Panties found herself being lifted, carried and then put down on Ponygirl's bed. Glancing over she could just about make out that some pillows and other such materials had been placed into Boopie's cell to make it look like someone was asleep in there too. Next Boopie produced a length of rope from one of the cupboards and the two Widows used it to lash Panties to the bed itself by passing the cord under the frame and around the slaves' body and legs. "Well, sweet dreams little slave. For your sake I hope that Miles is feeling benevolent when you are finally found. Oh, just tuck you in under the sheets. Bye!" And, with that, the two Widows left the cell, Ponygirl using the fork to lock the door carefully behind her... then they turned and exited the building...


For the third time in a week, Panties found herself spending an uncomfortable night tied up somewhere or other. And this time was the most worrying yet for she knew who was going to be blamed for the escape of the prisoners. Frantically she tried to get her hands free, to pull the zip down or to even get rid of her gag, but all to no avail. The hours went past slowly and, eventually, dawn's faint light began to creep into the prison building... at which point the outer door was flung open and in stormed Miles Cunningham, a dressing gown thrown over his pyjamas. The Master was followed by his daughter in a see-though, hip-length nightdress and Ponygirl & Boopie, both naked and in chains again and sporting various cuts, bruises, cut lips and black eyes... just like the posse of male slaves guarding them. "Get that useless pile of shit out of that cell!" Miles ordered... but not much happened. "I said..."

"Master," broke in one of the slaves, "we haven't got a key to the doors."

Ponygirl chuckled though her pain and asked if Miles wanted her to open the door for him. Miles swung round and landed a hard blow in the pit of the woman's stomach. The large Widow doubled over and fell to the floor gasping like a landed fish. "Less of your impudence, slag! Gill - go and get the key - fast!" Without speaking, the Young Mistress turned and ran off returning post haste with the key. Panties was soon released from the bed and carried out of the cell still trapped inside the sleeping bag. Ponygirl and Boopie were placed back into the cages that they had escaped from only hours before only this time they was left wearing their manacles. "Gill - from now on you are personally responsible for the security of the prisoners. Use Thumper and Be-bop as your assistants. And, from now on, those two don't get anything to eat that requires utensils. I want no more escapes."

"And what about her?" asked Gill, hopefully, as she stared down at the silent Panties laying in the corner.

"Oh, I've had it with her for the moment. Do as you want... but don't kill her - she still has a value on the books." Hearing this, Panties whimpered behind her gag... and Gill just smiled, evilly. Miles looked at the unfortunate slave and added, "Just be glad that the guards I'd put on the walls in case of another attack were more alert than you, pervert. Just imagine what I'd have done to you if these two had managed to get away!"

Just at that moment, Sue-Li entered at the run. "Master!" she exclaimed, "The Black Widows - they've destroyed the upload satellite link out at the station. We've off the air!"

"WHAT!?!" Miles exploded punching out an luckless male slave in his exasperation. "Come with me, Sue-Li. The rest of you get back to your jobs!" The Master then left at the run, the sound of Ponygirl's sarcastic laughter ringing in his ears...


And so it was that a short time later, Panties found herself standing beside Gill on the estate's tennis court, a fresh pair of cotton briefs having been supplied for her to wear. "Now, Panties, I'm going to give you a sporting chance here - I don't want you thinking that I'm unfair towards you in any way," Gill sniggered briefly before going on, "You're going to play a little game to keep us and, once we're back on the air, the viewing public, amused. Now, this is what you do - here's six uncooked eggs - I want you to place then carefully down your knickers. Be sure not to break or drop them..."

Taking the eggs one at a time from a basket being held towards her by a rather handsome male slave with his vitals disappointingly trapped inside a metal chastity belt, Panties inserted them between her skin and the cotton material she was wearing. It wasn't easy getting them all in but the task was eventually archived with three eggs stuffed down the back of the briefs while the other three nestled against her shaven pussy. "Now we handcuff your wrists behind you back so... and now you're set up ready for the game. The rules are really simple - you're not allowed to leave the confines of the court but you can, and should, run as fast as you can. The game will last for ten minutes and you'll be chased by two of the other female slaves, also with their hands cuffed behind their backs who will be attempting to break the eggs by bumping into you. Being scrupulously fair, I've selected a pair of slaves who have the motivation to succeed built into them by their dislike of you - Melissa and Amanda. Yes, I hear rumours too. Any questions? Oh, just one last thing to mention - the penalties. For each egg that's broken or missing from your knickers at the end of the time period, you get to spent fifteen minutes in my new punishment toy. Everything clear?"

Panties could only nod - it was all very clear. Not to her liking, but clear!

"You two ready?" Gill asked, checking with Melissa and Amanda before receiving twinned affirmative replies. "Very well," continued the Young Mistress leaving the court and latching the gate behind her, "Your ten minutes starts... NOW!"

Melissa and Amanda quickly parted and began to circle round towards Panties who started to back away before realising that, if she continued to do this, she'd be trapped against the fence at the rear of the court. She looked from Amanda to Melissa and back... and, deciding that Melissa seemed to be more of a threat, she ran towards the other girl, twisting round her at the last possible moment. Desperately, Amanda swivelled her hips but, hampered by the lack of use of her arms, she missed her prey by inches and Panties was quickly in the clear and heading off towards the other end of the court. "Clumsy shit!" yelled Melissa at her partner as she twisted round and headed up after Panties at a run. As the two slaves closed in on her again, Panties tried to repeat the same manoeuvre that had worked for her previously... only this time Amanda was better prepared and she caught Panties a glancing blow. Panties groaned inwardly as she felt a sticky dampness coating the inside of her right thigh - at least one egg had gone, maybe two... which meant some time with Gill's new toy, whatever that was.

The game of cat and mouse proceeded apace with each of the participants learning as the event went on. By the half way point, there'd only been one more contact, this time between Melissa and Panties which had left the latter's pussy daubed in egg yolk afresh. But now the game was approaching the end point and the prey was thinking that she wasn't doing too badly... until Melissa changed tactics totally and, instead of trying to bash into Panties, the sly slave-girl stuck out her leg as Panties raced by and simply tripped her opponent up... and Panties suddenly found herself flying through the air heading towards a crash landing. Unable to use her hands to save herself, she landed heavily on her shoulders and bum, the sound of eggshells cracking ringing loudly in her ears. Realising that she was in a vulnerable position, Panties managed to scramble out of the way just as Amanda's foot thudded into the ground where, just a fraction of a second before, Panties' groin had been. Shards of broken shell tickled her posterior and edged there way up into her pussy lips as Panties limped rapidly away, knowing that things were bad - only one bulge of a whole egg was still visible in the front of her stained and sticky knickers but she knew that even that was worth fighting for... and, despite the best efforts of the other two, that was how the matter stood when Gill finally called 'time' on the match.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.