Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 102: A Surreal Life

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 102: A Surreal Life - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

Martha laid in bed, luxuriating in the after glow of a long, restful sleep. Throwing her arms out to the side and arching her back, she stretched her still sleeping muscles. She smiled, aware now that she hadn't really been asleep for a few months, only walked around in a haze of growing pains, close scrutiny from Robert as her pregnancy progressed, and just in general, floated through the days in a euphoric high that only a pregnant woman could understand.

Today wasn't going to be any more special than the rest, except that she was just that much closer to her delivery date. The fact that she'd be losing her babies on that day was a mote point. That was tomorrow, not today. That was something she was tired of dwelling on, besides, her and the girls had finally worked out a way for her to steal one of the babies back for herself.

She looked to the bedroom window as a muffled noise rose from the ground below. She got up and went to the window, not pausing to put on her robe. She looked down and saw the men, Robert and Gary, deep in conversation. "... or isn't it?"

Martha pulled back from the window, as Gary's question floated up to her. She pulled back, but she continued to listen. Now, Robert was responding, almost tersely to his brother's question. "If it's twins, the doc's not letting on. Would you like me to ask her?"

Gary, not one to shy away from a challenge, even if it wasn't directed at himself, announced that he would ask her. Martha snickered as Robert told him flat out "no" and that he'd handle it; that they should just wait for her to go into labour and wait for the second baby, if there is a second baby, to be produced. A scoff from Gary told Martha, and anyone else who might be listening, that he thought this approach was idiotic and only a...

The conversation became louder. She braved herself to move back to the window and looked down on Robert's dark head. Even now she could feel her heart skip a beat as her body responded to his nearness. "We wait." That's all Robert said before marching off around the corner of the building. Knowing what this could mean, she quickly moved away from the window, and quickly threw her lightweight robe around her growing body. A quick, loving caress to her bulging belly, a flip of the robe's belt and she was presentable for the day.

Robert stood just outside the door of the building. His presence didn't surprise her, but she feigned it anyway. Throwing her hand, damsel-in-distress-like, she gasped lightly and stepped back. Her little act was perfect and showed, she hoped, that she never expected to find anyone standing right there. She'd seen that very manoeuver in some cheap romance novel she'd read at the library. She, and her friends had laughed as they read how the virgin had flirted with the suave pirate.

A rough hand on grasped her wrist. "Stop daydreaming, slut and tell me when your due date is again." She smiled gently and blushed, knowing that she had indeed let her thoughts run off the deep end... Her body was brutally flung about, her wrist and arm twisted savagely behind her back.

"Ow!" A tear escaped. "So... Soon!" Her body was thrown hard against the wall of the building she'd just emerged from. "The date. What's the due date, slut?" His voice was thick with anger.

Why was he angry with her? She hadn't done anything wrong. A sharp pain shot up her arm and entered her back as Robert forced her arm even farther up her back. "September! The... The end of September, sir!"

Her body was slammed again up against the wall. "What date, Martha. Answer me straight."

She winced in pain, felt the baby kick. She groaned in pain but answered him September 15th. Only then did he ease up on his hold, but only to reach down with his free hand and fondle her ass roughly. She groaned again, this time in pleasure, not pain, as his finger slipped into her well-used anus. Closing her eyes, she sighed loudly as her lover pushed his body up against hers, pushing his swollen, though clothe-covered cock against her cheeks.

Soon, though, he was inside her, buried to the hilt with his cock in her ass. She didn't even hear his zipper opening, nor feel his hands moving his pants to the side. She only felt a hand pull her cheeks apart and his cock head pierce her dark hole. Since they were outside, she remained quiet, knowing this was proper behaviour for any slut being fucked by a man. She didn't bother to open her eyes to see if anyone was watching -- she knew that they weren't. To watch someone, she knew from first hand experience, only caused the watcher serious trouble with the police. At least, it does when the watcher doesn't get permission to view the proceedings.

She felt her robe being pulled off her shoulders and the soft, silky material brushing her dark skin as her owner and lover tossed it aside. He worked a hand around to the front, tucking it between her milk-swollen breast and the building and squeezed her roughly. Martha gasped, felt a bit of urine leak from her excited pussy and moaned as Robert twisted her sensitive nipple. A bit of milk leaked out of her breast, but she didn't notice, not with her eyes closed. She did, however, feel the hand being withdrawn from her breast. The deep thrusting cock eased a bit before picking up it's pace again. "Martha, my slut. Your milk tastes wonderful. You should consider applying for a position as a milker."

Martha gagged mentally. Her? A milker? One of those LaLechers? No way! She didn't voice her disgust at his suggestion. It wasn't her place to speak, not when he was busy using her. Besides, he was just talking. There was no way she would become one of that snooty bunch.


"I swear, they're up to something, Brenda."

The girls were in the doctor's office taking inventory. It was the only time when Martha could get help in the office and she welcomed the company. The doctor wasn't around much, except when appointments were scheduled, but still, he wasn't one for conversing with the women.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.