Shaken and Stirred Up - Cover

Shaken and Stirred Up

by JasonD

Copyright© 2001 by JasonD

Erotica Sex Story: The tense and yet well anticipated meeting of two online-partners, looking for the experience to match BOTH their fantasies..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

As always, the author accepts responsibility for only his thoughts and actions, not those of the reader or archivist. This story's copyright is reserved by the author, with conditional archival and posting approval for ASSM and www.ASSTR.org to post and archive this story. All other rights reserved, tho conditional approval is granted for private storage and reading, and free and uncharged distribution on non-commercial sites is allowed, with prior consent of this author, Jason D Logan, who may be contacted at the following email addresses:(JasonDkEldar@yahoo.com, @juno.com, or @ hotmail.com;, ArchonDaniel@hotmail.com, or JasonHaemonculus@excite.com) Any similarity to persons living or dead, including the author, is coincicental and not a basis for factual account or a false representation of actual events. This is a work of fiction, of fantasy and any actions descibed herein are not intended as advocated or subscribed to necessarily by the author, nor does he decry any consensual behavior derived herefrom, but does declare no responsibility for actions taken by readers of this work of fiction that may be considered civilly or criminally negligent or harmful. All that being said, read, enjoy, and discuss if you like.


He had waited a lifetime for this moment. It seemed that the night would never come. As he sat against the head of his bed and watched the figures moving on his television screen, he saw only the patterns of light moving, not any specific scene or character there. Several times before, he had thot he would have this chance to be with his love, but something had always prevented their joining each other at the last moment. Misunderstandings, nerves, bad circumstances that seemed to blindside them on a regular basis, all things that in the past had found a way betwen them. This time was different tho. She had called him hours before, giving him her cell fone's number as she left her home city, leaving a mark on his heart as he realized that this time she was really coming, this time she would really see him up close, and not just in a picture. He pictured her speeding towards him, her face strained as she chewed absently on her lips and wrestled with her own worries and problems. He had promised her and himself he wouldn't call her every hour on the hour, and he had waited exactly five hours before calling her, catching her just coming thru a median city's traffic and making her way onto the longest stretch of her trip. He talked to her for minutes that seemed all to short as they both wondered at their future, the night before them rushing closer as her car chewed thru the miles. He heard the nerves in her voice and he promised her he would call her again about the time she would be passing thru a town much closer.

He looked at the clock now, wondering how her arm felt after driving for this long now, praying that her nerves weren't as strung as his were right now, that her car would not turn around and head home as he feared, and waiting for the clock to read 8:00 pm so he could call her as she passed thru the town so much closer and on into his arms. He smiled as he saw her in his mind's eye, brushing her hair and fanning herself in the car, the reality of her destination sinking home as she drew ever closer to Memphis. He finaly relaxed as he saw the clock finally draw closer to eight o' clock and his hand drifted towards the fone in his lap, knowing that as soon as he hung up the fone with her he would be jumping in the shower, cooling his head for the last fone call, the one she would make as she approached Memphis and waited for his reassurances that she was taking the right exits and driving in the right directions. His hand hovered over the receiver like a gunfighter preparing for high noon and the big showdown. When the clock struck 7:59, he cheated and dialed anyway, his breath in his chest, caught there as the fone rang, chastising himself for worrying so much, wishing he wasn't so fearful, but not so easily able to dismiss his anxieties over her arriving. When she answered on the third ring he sighed into the phone before he said her name, the name that rolled from his mouth in a pleased, happy tone,

Her giggle in to the receiver brought the same smile to his face it always did, the smile of one hearing his love happy. Her mischievous voice was just the balm his soul needed at this point, her teasing prods at him over the next few minutes were the very thing that helped the miles pass quickly for her and him as well, and he hated hanging up when they both were ready for nothing but talking some more. He walked quickly to the bath, stripping fast and jumping in the shower to rinse away the nerves and worries, shaving beneath the spray and cleaning the day from his hair and body. He was looking into the mirror, toweling his hair when he heard the knock at the door. Dismissing it as coincidence, he froze when he heard her voice, asking for him. When his mother told her he was still in the shower, he heard her wicked chuckle, and he hurried from the bathroom, rushing to his room to toss on his pants and shirt, calling out he would be in the den in just a few moments. Something must have possessed his mother that night, because no sooner had he dropped his towel and reached for the boxers he had laid out, than the door opened to admit his love, who smiled when she saw him in the midst of dressing, his shirt on but his boxers only halfway up his thighs, stopped there in shock as he saw her, his hand going to cover the erection that had sprung to life at the sound of her voice. He thot to himself he had either lost time in the shower, or she had been far ahead of schedule, and plotting to catch him by surprise the whole time. Overbalanced in his amazed state, he tottered backwards, his hands going to catch himself, and barely doing do before he collapsed fully on the bed, boxers falling to the floor as he struggled upright again, thoroughly embarrassed as he noticed her cheeks flaming and her eyes concentrating on the ceiling as she laughed so very hard at his awkward attempts at modesty.

Thinking of little else but her, finally here, within arm's reach, however she might have first seen him, he grabbed his boxers and yanked them up, rushing across the few feet between them and taking her in a hug as he turned to lean against the wall. Bringing her chest up against him she murmured an apology, her cheeks blazing red and her eyes dancing in amusement as he rested his forehead against hers. Feeling her stomach shaking against his, he realized just how hard she was controlling her laughter, trying to prevent her chuckles from turning to full out howls of merriment.

Snickering at himself he said her name in a slow breath. Whispering in relief, he told her the three words he had longed to say to her face to face since their first conversation so many months before, "I love you." With those three words his lips covered hers, tasting the soft mouth and nibbling her tongue as it darted out to play with his. Realizing his state of undress, the nearness of his bed, and his wanting to complete their relationship in an appropriate manner, he groaned as her hips moved up flush with his, her legs cradling his groin as he raged in need, pushing thru the fly of his underwear and rubbing the front of herpants. Grabbing her hand, he broke the kiss and the contact with her lower body, murmuring in apology of his concern for their surroundings, and lifting his pants from the bed to slip them up his legs, drawing her to sit on the side of his bed as he fastened his jeans grudgingly, then sitting beside her as he drew on his socks and shoes. His eyes never left hers as she watched him silently, her embarassment over as he tucked away his sex in his pants and his eyes communicated his patience even as his eyes blazed his wanting her. With a final look around his room, he closed his eyes and kissed her deeply once again, hearing her breathing his name into his mouth and feeling the low groaning message her voice sent him. Her whispering his name sent chills thru his frame, the message of hope in their meeting more clear now to him than he had hoped for, ever. He smiled as her hand laced fingers with his, he carrying his bag before him as they walked out to the front room, preparing to make their trip across town.


She smiled shakily at him as they got into the car, her nerves still a little frayed from meeting his parents and niece. A bit overwhelmed by the attention, she had been very quiet and reserved, her hand clinging to his as they talked about the weekend's plans and what all they were to do before Monday evening came. She seemed to handle the questions well, relieved that noone seemed to know this was such a momentous event for her, such a big step to trust him enough to come all this way to spend time with him alone. She smiled bigger when after backing out and heading down the street his hand went to hers again, twining his fingers thru hers and smiling at her as she made small talk. His eyes were smiling as they looked at her, and she politely told him it was not proper to stare so at her. His laughing rejoinder that he could not get enuff of her eyes and mouth in his memory yet to suit him left her blushing furiously, hissing at him to behave when they exited the car and his hand went to hers, which was reaching for his as well.

When she had ordered what she wanted, she looked at him sharply when he ordered something small to go along with the tea he had ordered a pitcher of. He smiled back at her telling her he was far too nervous to stuff his belly with anything but drink while she was sitting so near him. Her laughing suggestion that she move across the table so he could eat was met with a denying snicker, causing her cheeks to blaze just a little brighter, leaving her looking fevered and wanting, a state he was hopeful to make true enuff this weekend. He told her so and told her he didn't want to be left behind without leaving her wanting to be back with him soon, as he would definitely prefer them to never be separated for more than a few hours ever again. How she made it thru the meal she didn't know, but all too soon they were back in her car, wending their way past the too many streetlights to her hotel, the one she had called from the road and reserved a room in while she was deciding not to turn back to her apartment, almost halfway here.

He let her handle her own check-in, waiting in the car until she returned, anxious and nervous in his own right. When he started on her return, he laughed at himself so hard she asked him nervously what he found so funny now. When he told her he was as nervous as a virgin on prom night, her "I am not amused by your lil joke" look caused him to laugh all the harder, accepting the cuff on his shoulder from her in the spirit it was intended, his laughter subsiding slowly as they drove around to the entrance closest to their room. When he walked to get her bag from the trunk and motioned her on towards the building, he caught her worried glance at his ability to handle their luggage, knowing that she would need time to understand all his limitations, and abilities still intact. Lord knows his parents did not fully understand it yet, and they were in the house with him day after day, from the beginning of his problems. It was when they reached the room and he swept inside to lay the bags down that he sighed in relief, seeing the single bed, king-sized and comfy, no hint of separate accomodations, asubtle way of her perhaps backing out of things.

He set his bag down on the little closet's upper shelf, slipping the zipper open and removing his kit bag, stealing a kiss as he promised to retuen in just a few moments, giving her time enuff to settle her things where she wanted while he brushed his teeth and performed what maintenance was appropriate for the time being. When he returned, he saw her sitting barefoot on the side of the bed, her bath things in hand and a nervous and determined smile on her face. She murmured her intentions to shower, alone, to him, and seemed disappointed when he agreed, relieved that he wasn't pressing to join her and yet upset he didn't seem eager to insinuate his way into the shower alongside her. His whisper in her ear affirmed her belief in his anxiousness to have her tho, his suggestion that she come out ready to sleep next to him, as she slept when noone stayed with her made her both smile and chide him for his wicked suggestions. When she finished her shower and stepped to the door with her towel still wrapped around her, she opened the door to a darkened room, the light from the bathroom falling on his form reclined in bed, awaiting her.

Steeling herself to meet him halfway, knowing she wanted his touch on her as much as he wanted to have hers on him, reminding herself she did not come all this way to sleep in a chair while he slept feet away from her in the bed, or vice versa, she slipped off her towl. He saw her outlined in the light for just seconds before she turned off the bathoom light, leaving the room lit only by the lights outside in the parking lot, highlighting her legs and stomach and leaving the rest to his memory of the too brief glimpse of her charms as she was framed in the fluorescent light of the bathroom, his breath still caught in his throat from that view of her nude body. He felt the covers moving back, and he was glad he turned on the air conditoning in the room when they arrived, for his forehead was sweating heavily, and the heat from her body was coming over him in waes as she lay only inches from him in the cool sheets, cooler against his skin as he drwoned in the warmth of his passion. Reaching over to pull her close to him, he whispered in her ear, "I once promised you I wouldn't take you the night you came to me, that I would wait for the morning to claim you as mine forever."

He continued, "There are so many things we can do that don't involve my taking you, my love, and I intend to explore a few of those right now." Saying that, his lips closed over hers, and he dragged her farther towards him, until she rested with her hands to either side of his chest, and her legs straddling his thigh, his erection hard and yet not pressing her too tightly with any demands. When she relaxed against his body, her breasts pressing against his stomach, her nipples tight and scraping his skin, he knew that she truly did trust his control, and welcomed his kisses as much as he craved hers.


When he felt her calves wrapping around his knee, he knew she was aching for more than his lips on hers, their many minutes of kissing having the same effect on her that they were on him apparently. His lower torso ached with the need she was stirring in him with her breath and taste mingling with his in his mouth, creating a tightening of his nipples that nearly matched her own diamond tipped breasts. When he cupped her breast in his hand finally, feeling the smooth skin of her swollen flesh cradled in his grip, he knew she was truly made for him. Her flesh seemed to fit perfectly in his palm, his fingers naturally curving around to massage her areola, sending a shiver down her stomach as he moved to take her on his lips, the tip of his tongue darting out to taste her tense nipple.

Holding her upper thigh with his other hand, he loved her first on one side of her chest. Then when she could not stand another kiss without the pressure bursting her tightened skin it seemed, he switched his attention to her other breast, his second hand moving to her other thigh. Pulling her legs up to wrap around his waist as he tormented her senses with his mouth, he dipped to kiss her navel in between teasing to the point of aching her sensitive breasts. When she buried her fingers in his hair and tried to drag his mouth up to hers again, seeking to ease her tormented senses, he laced his fingers in hers, dragging her hands up over her head and catching them together in one hand before dipping his hand down to massage the backs of her hips, dipping a finger between her buttocks to dance along the hidden flesh between the backs of her legs, careful to merely skirt the edges of her sex as she moaned and pressed her hips towards his hand, seeking release by way of his finger as he continually lifted his thigh away from contact against her seeking mons. When she whined deeply thru her nostrils, teeth clenched in frustration, he rewarded her forebearance to this point with a teasing swipe of his fingers thru the seam of her labia, swirling the tip of that finger in a small circle around her clitoris, making her hips shake as he danced away again to massage the very small patch of flesh between her sex and her backside.

Her impatience grew as the teasing continued, his kisses falling farther and farther down her belly between his assaults on her now- throbbing breasts, she caught her breath as his breath blew over her groin, his kisses making their way to the fringe of hair covering her treasured, coveted place. Arching her hips up when his kisses ventured that far again, she felt the flutter of his lips over the very upper swelling of her vulva, the heat of his moist breath sending chills and gooseflesh dancing down her legs and skittering up the backs of them, her toes pointing then curling under from the near contact. Her breasts stood out at their highest as her hands fought to free themselves of his grip on them, yearning to bury themselves in his hair and push his head directly against her puss, her frustrated sob sounding like a wail to him as she found she could not free herself nor force his mouth into her center, freeing her climax to crash around them and send her flying. She heard her own voice pleading with him to help her, to let her fly, promising everything and more if he would only help her. His answer was the fastening of his mouth over her lower belly, his teeth anchoring her clitoris against his teeth while his tongue massaged it against the imprisoning grip he held on her pink knot of nerves. When she felt his fingers invading her front and back at the same time, her heels kicked out and her knees arched back againt her body, her lower half angling up off the bed to force itself against his mauling mouth. Her eyes closed tightly while she shuddered and moaned thru her blissful release, finally attained after his long minutes of guiding her round curves and down alleys.

He felt her release flooding his tongue and chin, and smiled against her body as she drummed her heels unknowingly in his back, her voice choking off as she shuddered thru the climax until she lay limp and exhausted. His hand moving to replace his tongue, he moved back up alongside her, kissing his way up her body again, and finally molding his mouth over hers and kissing her lips, his dew-covered face leaving traces of her scent in her nostrils and hints of her taste filling her senses. When she felt his hardness burning against her leg, and his fingers stirring her desire once more, she kissed him hungrily, turning sideways on the bed, carefully keeping his hand in the juncture of her legs as she made her way down his body, her tongue tracing from his neck to his navel, then dipping down to cover his glans with a swipe of her hungry lips before she dove to take him inside her mouth, returning a little of the pleasure she had garnered from their encounter. When she felt him lifting her hips and resting her restless groin on his face, her lower body now open and reachable by his his hands AND his mouth, she sighed thru her nostrils, enjoying the senses she tormented of his, just as he was once again torturing her passion to the burning point, the promise of the next morning fresh in her mind as she felt his body responding as hers had moments before, and did again at his touch, their love and desire blending together to make them mad for each other.


He slept with an ache in his gut, the strength and depth of his release having left him dry-mouthed and amazed, feeling her own passion evaporating from his chin and cheeks. She slept against him, having succumbed to her fatigue moments after he wrung the second blissful time from her. He remembered the minutes after, her snuggling against him beneath the covers, her face still smelling of him, and her breath stirring the hairs on his chest as she relaxed her self atop him, her legs atride him, the possibilities for pleasure leaping thru his mind, tempting him to tell her it technically was morning now... somewhere. He had smiled to himself even tho he stirred against her stomach, stiff between their bodies even while he checked his unruly desires and rubbed a pattern of contented abandon on the smooth skin of her lower back, his hand finally stilling against her bottom as he went to sleep himself, his hardness still swollen against her belly. He awoke several times, to find her looking up at him as well, their lips moving to the others' and caressing in comfort until their heads fell back away from each other and they slept on. When he finally awoke the next morning, it was to find the clock reading nearly the end of the morning, and her fast asleep against his chest.

Rolling slowly to his side, he cushioned her head back on to the pillow and rolled to rest between her legs, his mouth going to her neck, and his fingers caressing beneath her arms and up over the sides of her breasts. He saw her stir lightly and her legs move against his, but still she slept on, even as his mouth went to join his fingers atop her breasts, coaxing her nipples to an aroused state of seemingly-painful tightness. When his hand moved between them to part the seam of her vulva, her eyes sprang open, looking confused and then smiling dreamily as he moved up to kiss her, moving his lower body until he rested with the glans of his membergripped lightly by her labia. Whispering her name in a questioning tone, he lifted her legs up to his waist and waited for her responding movements, or her request to stop and wait for a later time. Feeling her ankles hook over each other in the small of his back, and the responding gush of her need over the length of his cock, he knew that she would not deny herself this moment with him. Hearing her pleading call of his name, "Jason!!!", he cried out his heart to her, and moved til a bit more of him was inside her, stretching her slowly as he searched for the limits of her virginity to block his progress inside her body. Hearing her chanting in a strained voice her love for him, he grunted low and hoarse as he puhed on deeper still, finally reaching her hymen, buried nearly to her cervix, but there and keeping him from seating his prick in her fully.

Looking into her eyes, he told her what he had wanted to for so long, " You are mine, now and forever, my love," and seeing her agreement in her desperate nods and clinging arms, he covered her mouth with his and pushed on inside her, severing her last marks of innocence from her, and claiming her for his true love forever after. She stiffened beneath him for long seconds, her tears wetting his face as the sting eased inside her--the stretching that led up to her giving her cherry away finally not nearly as sharp a hurt as she expected, but his breaking thru her last barrier a bittersweet memory that she would have forever. Her arms moved to hold his hips still after he had slid to the depths inside her, her legs locking tight around his waist for the same reason, but she had not reckoned with his curving entry, and the ability of a man to hunch into her whether she wished it or no, and he did just that, moving thru the tender flesh slowly, but resolved to have her, and to gentle her to the claiming he was imposing on her. She felt her flesh ache for long seconds, then slowly burn hotter, the pain melting into a wonderful ache that drew all her senses to the center of her sexuality, the flesh there welcoming his movements now, her heels moving to dig into his hips from the sides, and lift her own hips to meet his motions, her body climbing his as he moved in a gentler but more active rhythm in her body, stoking the fire she felt burning on her skin, the one that raced over her from toes to nose and then gathered in the pit of her stomach, rushing outwards along the flesh his hardness stretched over itself, to kindle hotter on her clitoris, burning there til his finger played alongside it and sent it deep inside her. She sensed an answering chill rushing out from her inner walls, shivering her around him as he worked magically against the sensitive front portion of her puss, the rough flesh beneath that soft covering gripping him in waves, signaling to him the passion building to a head inside her.

Answering a long cry of his name on her lips, he chanted her own name in her mouth, speaking of his love as she melted in a shattering orgasm, cumming around him and searing his flesh with her heated passion, drawing from him the hotter balm of his own cum to melt away the last aches and tenderness. He collapsing against her form, his knees and elbows giving way as he rested his weight on the fronts of his thighs and the backs of his arms. Rolling her to her side as he rolled to his as well, pulling her close as he slowly softened inside her, he felt her body still tremoring around him as she joined mouths with him in a kiss. He whispered over and over to her of his joy and love for her and of his belief that they were meant to share this wonder together, that he had never before felt this close to another person, as he felt them to be part of the same being, wrapped in joy and floating in their own personal corner of heaven, two made one in the rapture of their union.


He felt her hair moving on his shoulder, he having rolled to his back with her atop him somehow in the minutes after their pleasure. He stirred when he heard the fone ringing, cursing silently for having given the location of their hotel room out at all. He rolled partially to his side and snatched the receiver from its cradle, not even thinking of who might be calling, and cursing his actions even more when he heard the unfamiliar woman's voice asking for his precious one to come to the fone. Luckily for his peace of mind, the voice was a young one, and he handed the receiver to his lovely lady as he eased from the bed, kissing her neck as he slipped into the bathroom so she could have the privacy to talk, and to arrange a pleasant surprise for her.

When he heard her hanging up the receiver, he stepped from the bathroom walking naked towards her and lifting her from the bed as bare as he. Kissing her as he went with her silently to the bathroom, he lowered her into the foamy water he had drawn for her, his eyes smiling as she gasped at the remembered promise. When she rested comfortably in the water, the suds covering random parts of her body, his hand went to a bottle of wash he had brought with him, filling his hands with the rich smelling silky liquid. His hands started with her feet, working up over her legs to the tops of her thighs, and around between, but only touching her legs with the lather. He lifted them one by one to work the lather down the backs of her legs and then over her feet again, rinsing them and kissing her instep and the tips of her toes as he finished with each leg. When he filled his hands with the wash again he saw her shudder and arch her back, raising her stomach clear of the water and thrusting her breasts thru the surface to glow in the warm bathroom light.

Taking her hint as a sign of her comfort with him, he covered her stomach with the rich lather, massaging the silky wash into her skin as she groaned thru her lips, his eyes moving to hers as his hand moved farther north, gently massaging with the tips of his fingers the tender skin of her breasts. Feeling her twisting her upper body to try and press her tight-nippled breasts into his hand, he pinched and twisted her aching areolae, causing her groan to deepen and her legs to slip wide open, her hands massaging her inner thighs, too shy to touch where she wanted to, but needing to ease the want building in her with action of some sort. Filling his hands with rich, smooth-scented liquid, he took her hands away from her inner legs, massaging first one palm then the other, and working his way up from arm to arm, part by lovely part--first both her wrists, then both her forearms, onto elbows and then onto her upper arms, stopping when he reached there to rinse her arms and upper body thoroughly. Thinking him thru with her front, she made to roll towards the wall, freeing up her back, before she realized his hands were on her and held her still where she was.

She saw him squirting the wash on the tips of his fingers, and looked at him confused til she remembered the other half of his promise regarding her bath. His hands lifted her arms one after the other, massaging the wash beneath them, tickling her as she felt him rubbing the wash there, knowing she could have no more than light stubble there, but also knowing that he meant this for her as a sign of his word, and remembering the rest of that word left her shivering as she saw him taking up the razor he had sat near the tub, lifting her arm high and razoring quickly there, his eyes never leaving hers, but his hands still sure and quick. When he had performed such an intimate service for her, his hand drew her face to his, kissing away her shyness and any lingering embarrassment. His smiles were reflected there in her eyes as she smiled back at him, their eyes meeting as he moved back from their kisses. He smiled brighter and wider as she gasped and looked at him desperately, hearing him clicking a pair of scissors together. He laughed as she got a wickeder smile on her face, her answering smile clear in its intent.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.