Nadia's Wanton Weekend - Cover

Nadia's Wanton Weekend

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two young college girls set off for a fun weekend at home. They DO have fun and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

The blinds were open, the lighting from the pool gave the room a shimmer of illumination. Paris closed the door behind them and carefully locked it. He took Nadia's hand and led her directly to the bed.

"Stand close to me. Pretend we're still dancing," he said in a husky voice.

Nadia let her purse slide off her shoulder and drop to the floor then she moved next to him not quite touching and waited. Was she really going to do this? She studied his face, shadowed by darkness. Yes. She was.

Paris put his arms around her and she reacted immediately by standing on her tiptoes and dipping her tongue into the hollow of his throat, a butterfly flick. He growled, sounding like a lion roaring in the jungle to Nadia, who flinched. But to her credit, regained her composure enough so that she didn't resist when Paris leaned in to kiss her, swiftly and hard. Her eyes fluttered shut as she placed her arms around his shoulders and opened her mouth to him. They were still for a moment, breathing deeply. Paris put his hands on her hips and pulled her tight against his body. She felt his warmth, his hardness, and the beat of his heart against her chest.

He traced the line of her neck and shoulder with the thick pad of his thumb. She placed a finger against his lips, parting them slowly, touching his tongue, lightly grazing the bottom edge of his teeth. With her other hand she tightly gripped one of his buttocks.

Paris was almost as giddy as a teenager in the backseat of a car. And once they got into the flow of their kisses, it occurred to him that she kissed in an odd but exciting way. Her mouth was open against his and he took a moment to muse over the full, luscious lips he'd found pillow-soft and agile. He couldn't believe the very sweetness of her breath as it mingled with his. And when she folded her tongue downward and flat, in her mouth, so that they could lick their tongues broadly against each other, he quickly elevated her to the highest level of kissing that he'd encountered over the years. As his hand slipped into her gown to grasp her tender breast, he thought that kissing her was better than licking a tasty bonbon.

Nadia inhaled his masculine scent, that wonderful pheromone smell as he bit her neck, causing her to gasp. In turn, she ran her tongue to his ear and circled the rim until he moaned and renewed their kiss once more.

As his thumb rolled over her quickly stiffening bud, Nadia reached up and pushed the strap aside. One side of her dress now clung to her hip. Moaning softly, she repeated the gesture on the other side and she was bare to the waist, breasts standing out proudly as she arched her back and felt her hair slide across her shoulders.

And when he bent forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth, she bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming out in joy.

"Nadia, I have to tell you, your cunt... " Paris paused and smiled at her. "Do you find that term offensive?"

"No."

"What do you call it?"

"Various names. As you said, cunt, pussy, vagina, and sometimes I refer to it as my kitty, or hole, or box. Do you have as many names for your cock?"

"Probably so, cock, prick, pole, dick, penis, member are a few that come to mind. The list is long."

"You were saying," she reminded him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, yes. Thank you. I found your cunt nice and tight and sweet too during dinner. Did you notice me tasting my fingers at the table?"

"No. I must have been concentrating on what they were saying. You certainly had me going there."

"Didn't you come?"

"Oh yes," she exclaimed, squeezing his hand on her breast. "And it was all I could manage to keep from screaming out loud at the table. What would you have done if I had?"

"I would have apologized to everyone and said I thought your climax would have taken longer than it did."

"Go on... You!" she laughed, then sighed as Paris teased her nipple.

"Seriously, I'd be forced to say something. Everyone would have known what happened, so why deny it?"

"God, that would have been sooooo embarrassing."

He reached for her dress and tugged. Gravity compelled it to pool at her feet. She was nude except for her shoes.

"Sit down on the bed," he said softly.

He knelt in front of her and gently kissed her belly. Nadia trembled with the expectation of what was to follow. He trailed a series of light tonguing kisses along her thigh. Nadia's legs parted to provide access. She knew she was wet enough for him, but still her excitement continued to mount. Finally, a finger paused at the opening of her cunt and made small, wet circles at the rim. She felt herself start to open like a flower as Paris spread her vagina further apart with his left hand, inserting the middle finger of his right to the second knuckle, and when Nadia gasped, sinking it in as far as it would go.

Nadia was biting her lower lip to refrain from crying out, but her body betrayed her and shook as he pleasured her, making small, slow circles. Arching her back, she signaled him she wanted more and two more fingers entered her and joined in the circling movement.

Tremors began to shake Nadia's body. She orgasmed once and then a second time after a short series of his thumb-brushing lightly across her clit.

Paris waited a minute or so, allowing Nadia to calm down before asking her, "Have you ever sucked a man's cock?"

"No... I..." she stammered. "But..."

"I understand perfectly. You haven't been sexually active very long have you?"

"Yes I have," she protested weakly.

"Please, don't get angry with me. I'm only trying to help," he took her face in both hands and kissed her softly on her lips. Then pushed his fingers into her mouth. She tasted herself as she calmed down.

"Nadia," he said quietly, staring into her eyes in the dimly lighted room, "sucking a man's cock is one of the pure pleasures in life. It's sad to think that many women don't appreciate just how much fun it can be. "

"But I want to suck you," she said, near tears.

Paris continued as if she hadn't said a word, but reached out and wiped imaginary tears from her cheeks. Nadia found this so considerate of him she did begin to cry and he kissed those tears away too.

He cupped a breast in his hand and kissed her nipple, and watched it harden before looking at her again.

"The reason for this is they don't know how to do it correctly and so it doesn't end up being much fun. I'm very happy that you haven't given anyone a blowjob before, after we finish you won't have any bad habits and you'll probably love sucking a man's cock. Some women just mess it up, and neither party enjoys it. Yes," he said with more emphasis, "there is such a thing as a lousy blowjob."

Nadia looked at him wistfully, a finger in her mouth. She was sitting cross-legged, leaning against the headboard.

"But here's the good news. It's easy to learn how to be a terrific cocksucker and I'm going to show you exactly how."

Paris sat on the side of the bed, looked directly into her eyes and said, "Nadia, I want you to follow my instructions and you'll learn how to render a perfect blowjob."

"I think I can..." She offered impatiently.

"No! Please listen to me. You may have done this before and then again you may not have, but listen carefully to what I say and you'll have the ability to suck a man's cock better than 99% of all the women in the world, all right?"

She looked at him and saw how serious he was and nodded her head in agreement.

"Good," he said rising up. "Open my fly and take out my cock."

Nadia had no problem there, and for the first time, she saw his erection. Nadia easily removed his member, surprised at its weight and size.

"Mind you, I'm not erect just yet, it gets a bit bigger, so don't be frightened," and he stepped out of his trousers, then removed his socks and shoes. "I better rid myself of the rest too," he said unbuttoning his shirt.

He stood naked before her and she was impressed. He was solidly built, with a hairy chest and several long scars were noticeable on his upper torso.

"Those..." she pointed at them as if to inquire about their origin when he interrupted her.

"Maybe later, not now."

Somewhat indignant at what she perceived as being treated as a little girl, Nadia replied hotly, "I've seen a dick or two already. Yours isn't the first you know." But she'd already compared it to John's and noted the distinctions.

"I know," he smiled. "Remember, I was watching you at the pool earlier?"

Nadia, blushed crimson, recalling exactly what he'd told her earlier.

"I'm going to lie down on my back. For starters why not rub it a little with your hands until you think it's good and hard?"

Revealing a little more eagerness than she'd intended, she gripped his semi-erect penis firmly and began to stoke him up and down.

"That's wonderful Nadia, you've certainly got a good grip. Would you like to kiss it?"

"Ummm, yes. I think so."

"Fine, but before you do, it might be best to kneel down between my legs."

She quickly complied; scrambling on all fours to get between his knees, knelt and lowered her head to kiss the tip of his cock. Paris helped by raising himself to a sitting position and wrapped a hand in her hair and called her name so softly she thought she imagined it.

Nadia found herself prolonging the kiss as her hand slowly masturbated his growing cock. She felt a surge of power course through her body as she realized it was she who was making this cock grow huge in her hands.

His breath came in short gasps, "That's wonderful Nadia." And the hand tangled in her hair tightened into a fist.

She was totally absorbed in the smooth texture of his cock on her lips and continued to gently lick it, savoring the taste of his precum as it oozed forth before wrapping her full lips around it and eagerly sucking on it.

"Please, you're doing so well... move your mouth all over the head there. Ahhhh... that's it, that's the girl. S'wonderful."

"Do you really think so?" she asked, holding his penis inches from her lips. Nadia was obviously pleased that she was delivering pleasure so easily and so soon.

"Yes, yes, yes," Paris moaned. "Some nice long licks all around the head would be delightful, dearest. Try making it glisten with your saliva."

Suddenly it was dark in the room. Someone had shut the pool lights off. All Nadia could see was the glow of a digital alarm clock.

"Shall I put a lamp on?" she asked.

"No. Keep doing what you're doing. We'll look at each other later on."

"Ummmm," she sighed, taking his cock back into her mouth. She was elated because she'd pleased him and with his usage of the word dearest. Nadia applied her tongue in earnest, and when it was covered with her spittle, she gobbled the entire head in her mouth and sucked hard.

"Ahhhhh, God that feels good!" He gasped, placing both hands on her head and holding it in place.

Realizing she was on the right track, Nadia tried to take more of his cock and succeeded in absorbing another three inches before a fear of gagging stopped her from going further. Tactfully, Nadia pulled her head back slowly, mindful not to let her teeth scratch him and his cock slipped easily from her mouth.

"Oh, my lovely Nadia," Paris sighed. "Just a bit more instruction, I really believe you're a natural at this, I really do. If you lift it up, yes that's it. Can you see the underside? Look just below the head, just about in the middle, you'll see something that looks like a vein. Can you see it?"

"Yes," she murmured. "Right here, right?"

"Ummmm, yes, God... this is the most sensitive area of a man's cock." Paris groaned and shook his head as if trying to clear it.

"Whew, try flicking the tip of your tongue across it, from side to side, like I treated your clit earlier and slowly, very slowly rub your hand up and down at the same time."

"Christ Nadia! Ohhhh, you're fucking fabulous at this!"

One hand caressed her shoulders; the other massaged her scalp as she continued to suck.

In a raspy voice, Paris said, "I noticed before, ugh... when you took me deep you almost gagged. I don't want you to fret love. Why not try... hmmmmm, when you're ready mind you... ugh, to suck a little more penis into your mouth each time you go down but make sure your tongue is all the way forward and under my cock. When you get to where you feel the head of my cock at the back of your mouth, pretend you're swallowing a big mouthful of food."

"A mouthful of food?"

"That's right. And time this so that you gulp at the same my cock hits your throat."

"That sounds silly," Nadia murmured, then licked the underside of his penis forcing Paris to cry out in gratification.

"You are a vixen! Come on listen to me now, put the head a little further back each time and before you realize it, it will slip past your gag reflex and slide all the way down."

"Really? So I can deep throat all this?" To emphasize what she meant Nadia's fingers glided down his shaft and cupped his testicles.

"Ummmm." Drawing a sharp breath, Paris continued. "When you feel my cock enter your throat, stop swallowing and breathe deeply through your nose. Be sure to relax. Got that?"

"Mmmmmm," she replied sucking wildly and with renewed energy.

"No, no. Slow down. Now you can make me come all the way down your throat by squeezing my cock with your throat muscles. After a little practice its really easy."

Nadia attempted to follow his directions and after a few false starts caught on.

"Ahhhh, my little cocksucker, my you are wonderful! I love what you're doing to me."

Easing his throbbing penis from her mouth Nadia sucked a testicle into her mouth.

"That feels great love, but mind, be careful there."

Nadia, feeling the power of her position, laughed gaily, saying, "I know just where I've got you."

Paris pulled her to him and they kissed again.

"I guess that makes you a cocksucker too, " she giggled, reaching for his member, her heart beating faster and faster.

"I'm getting close. Oh yeah, close." His hand idly grazed her back. "We should discuss this a little before I come. Personally, I like to watch it shoot. It gives me visual images to remember you by and besides, it's a thrill to see the spurting come. Its amazing how much of that stuff comes out and how far it shoots."

Nadia had him in her mouth again; her tongue was laving him from side to side.

"You'll feel me as I start to come. You can't miss it. If you want to watch it spurt fine. You can try to catch some on your tongue if you're fast. Or, you might want to swallow it, if you decide to swallow, be careful to back up a little when it goes off or you'll gag on it and that's not too romantic. Take it into your mouth and hold it there and then swallow it. Another choice and this is a nice one too, is to let the warm, wonderful jism gush into your mouth and then slide it around my wet cock. It makes it so slippery and delightful to touch!"

Nadia's throat hummed to indicate she'd heard and understood what he'd said. But her bobbing head told Paris she intended to swallow him, or at least as much as she could. He smiled and held her head firmly with both hands.

"My darling," Paris grunted, "Here I come!"

"Ahhhh, suck me!" he hissed.

Nadia gulped at him, repeatedly sliding from foot to tip. He seemed to thicken between her lips. She remembered to breathe through her nose and swallowed repeatedly. Then she felt a warm leak followed by a soft thud against the ridged roof of her mouth. Nadia became aware of a rush of sensations: his knees, pressing her shoulders between them, the yanking of her hair, the thick salty taste coursing down her throat. She found herself exulting in the hot, thickness of it, managing to gulp it down, but his second stream proved more than she could handle, her mouth filled and his jism burst through her lips. Frantically, Nadia started fingering it back in even as she was swallowing.

Paris pulled away. Instinctively, Nadia knew he hadn't finished. Leaning over her chest, Paris, his face contorted in a grimace, pulled at her hair tilting her head back, then shot the remainder of his hot, sticky, white semen across her face.

Panting for air, she gasped, "God Paris, your come is soooo hot!"

"Marvelous, bloody marvelous. I'd never have believed you'd be that good for the first time." And he reigned kisses all over her face, breasts, and belly.

"Paris?" Nadia groaned contentedly.

"Yes my dearest?"

"I love sucking your cock. I loved the feel of it sliding in and out, kind of like sucking velvet. May I kiss it some more?"

"Certainly," Paris laughed. "Kiss it some more. But it will need some time to recover if you want it big and hard again."

Taking his limp penis between two fingers Nadia stared at it, then took it into her mouth and sucked contentedly as a baby does with its bottle.

Paris fondled her breasts in turn. Eventually, physically and mentally sated, they dozed off for a few minutes, holding each other tightly.

On awakening, Paris found his member hard and throbbing and kissed Nadia awake. As she began moaning under his kisses, he pushed her legs back till her knees were high in the air then traced the inside of her thigh with his tongue. Nadia grabbed the headboard and shut her eyes. His touch made her jerk, and he paused for a moment before he resumed, relentless and slow.

Nadia groaned, "That... oh, God... that feels sooooo good. Like I'm completely filled with you."

He moved on top of her, his mouth over hers.

She grabbed his shoulders. " Oh, Paris! Paris! Oh Paris!"

She shuddered with perverse delight, shut her eyes and tried to hold him back. Now was probably a bad time to tell him she wasn't on the pill. She relaxed and let him resume his easy strokes, indulging herself to the sheer pleasure of his filling her. He drove deep inside her and slowly eased out, leaving just the tip inside.

"Oh God," she thought, "this is unbearably good. Just once or twice more and I'll tell him." Then she thought of pregnancy and babies and how easy it was to get caught. She recalled her cousin Miriam and how her university career ended abruptly and the panic set in.

"Paris, I can't..." He kissed her neck. "Yes you can. Yes you can," he crooned.

"Paris, I'll get pregnant." The words came out in a rush.

He stopped moving inside her and raised up on his arms.

"So to speak," she said, embarrassed at her admission.

"Sorry, I should have asked." He said contritely.

The bed creaked when he got up. Nadia heard a drawer open and close followed by the crinkle of a foil packet. He climbed back into bed and stretched out beside her, kissing her again. She was so appreciative of his consideration she tried to devour his tongue while swinging her legs over his hips and straddling him. Paris placed a hand on her belly, and then he was inside her again. Now Nadia felt safe and rocked on top of him, slow and sure.

Paris groaned loudly, "Ahhhh, you don't know how good your pussy feels my love."

"Ummmm, your cock is divine moving in there, so maybe I do," she said, panting each word through her sweat-covered mouth.

"Change position love, mind be careful to keep me inside."

And they rolled over placing Paris above her. Nadia clenched the sheets as he plunged deeply into her and moaned as he slowed eased back out, leaving only the tip inside.

"Back! Put it back!" she demanded, and made a woofing sound as he plunged back into her hole. Paris continued to slow fuck her and tickled the sides of her neck with his tongue, licking beads of sweat away as he moved steadfastly toward her ear lobe.

Each time he thrust deeply into her, Nadia woofed, as though expelling air from her stomach. When he grasped her left nipple and slowly squeezed it, waves of excitement spread from her breast to her belly. Nadia could feel the heat churning within her cunt as her toes curled, her legs straightened and her stomach tightened.

"My God," she thought, "this is an out-of-world experience, can anyone ever have felt so exhilarated before?"

She began to move against Paris with energy she'd never known she possessed; hips heaving upward, legs wrapped around him in an inescapable vise, pulling him deeper and deeper into her. Her hair flew in wild strands. The tiny, almost invisible hairs at the base of her back developed a trickle of sweat that ran down between her asscheeks.

Soft moans drifted from her lips, increasing in volume until they were guttural screams.

"You're gonna come, aren't you? I can feel you!" Paris panted.

"Oh yes, don't stop that," she told him. The movement of his cock in her pussy was creating a very audible squishing sound. "I'm starting," Nadia chanted, her sweaty hands slipping off his shoulders.

He hovered over her, intently watching her face as he fucked her. Then she bucked with a fury that caught Paris by surprise. He valiantly tried to match her, but failed and holding her tightly against him, felt her body spasming as she came heavily.

Nadia thought she was going to pass out, already having lost track of time, space and everything but the sensuous, joyous pleasure filling her. And was amazed that while she felt unable to breathe, she could hear screams of joy coming from her mouth. Then she was overwhelmed; closed her eyes and lost herself in the throes of ecstasy. His soft groans were the last conscious thing she registered.

Nadia missed seeing his face contort at the moment he began to come. Only subconsciously felt his cock throbbing inside her although she did try to squeeze it with her vaginal muscles.

Paris sank slowly to her chest, mashing her breasts. He put his arms around her, and rolled them over to their sides. He scratched her back lightly, making her shiver and, as her eyes opened she smiled. They lay wrapped in each other's arms content while he whispered sweet nothings to her as they gathered their breath. All the while kissing and stroking each other.

Later, Paris kissed the hollow of her throat and husked, "Looks to me like you enjoyed that."

Nadia tried to speak but couldn't. Not a single sound came out. She cleared her throat. Suddenly, Paris was up and away, only to be back at her side with a glass of water. She sipped a little and, placing the glass carefully down lay her head on his chest kissing his nipple.

"That was wonderful," she purred. "I have never, ever, come like that before. I doubt anyone has ever come so hard and so often. Where did you learn to do all those things?" she asked.

"Oh, you were just excited because this was the first time," he said.

"I was excited all right. God was I excited. I just kept coming and coming. I thought it would never end. I love you Paris. I love you so much..."

"I love you too Nad, you can't imagine how much pleasure you've given me in such a short time."

Shyly, Nadia's eyes gazed up at his. "I... I have to ask."

"What is it love?"

"Are... are you married?"

"Yes. Yes I am. But I love you nevertheless."

"Do... do you love her?"

"Of course I do. It's possible for a man to love two women. A woman can easily love two men as well. Do you recall a song that came out... oh, it was probably before your time, but you may have heard it. 'Torn Between Two Lovers, ' I think it was called."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.