Nadia's Wanton Weekend - Cover

Nadia's Wanton Weekend

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two young college girls set off for a fun weekend at home. They DO have fun and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Nadia found her room with no trouble. It was only two doors away from Marianne's. She wandered over to the window and looked out. Sure enough, she had a clear view of the pool. "My God, "she thought, "anyone could have seen us from here. Marianne must be crazy to have started in there. It was so conspicuous."

Turning, she walked past the king-sized bed, covered with a blue and white striped comforter to the bureau upon which sat a bowl with some fresh fruit and an ice bucket with several cans of Coca Cola in it. She peeled an orange and popped a wedge into her mouth, opened a coke, then blithely stepped out of her clothes and walked naked into the shower.

Twenty minutes later she was looking at her reflection in the mirror and frowning. Nadia found the few extra pounds she carried to be very bothersome. Had she lived 200 years earlier, she might have been chosen to model nude for Rubens, but she was unaware of the famous artist and his genre of Rubenesque models. Still pouting, she smoothed the sides of her black slip dress (actually, Charcoal netting over a black slip with tiny, white polka dots). She loved the netting ruched sides and ric-rack detail. The dress went to mid-calf and had a long slit down the side. She scrutinized her reflection. Satisfied no one could tell she wore no underwear beneath it, she studied the dress itself and was satisfied it showcased her full figured body. Nadia possessed large-breasts with an almost narrow-waist, broad, curvy hips and strong, shapely legs. The black seamed hose and spindly ankle-strap heels made them look longer than they actually were.

Facially, Nadia was not beautiful, although her cheekbones and jawline were classic, however, her Roman nose was a bit too large and her lips a bit too thick. She'd never model, (unless Rubens made a comeback) but these features combined to give her an exotic look. She was unaware of it now, but in time men would like the way her nostrils flared when she was aroused, and the way those sensuous lips slackened just before they tasted a prick.

Bending forward, Nadia tested the angle for the abundance of cleavage the dress revealed.

"That should keep John hard until we can meet again later," she thought and giggled, smiling lewdly in the mirror.

She put her handbag down on the bed and used her left hand to steady herself against the wall behind the headboard while she put on her right shoe. She reversed her position and teetering on her right leg put the other shoe on. A last second check in the mirror and Nadia left the room to join the others downstairs.

As it turned out everyone was waiting and watched her come down the stairs. John feigned a wolf whistle, Marianne gave her a warm smile and Marianne's parents, (Madeline and Craig, Nadia reminded herself) toasted her as she approached them.

"At last, here she is." He moved toward her handed her a glass of white wine and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Paris, this is Nadia, a classmate of Marianne's."

"Paris Waterman. How do you do?"

His husky voice caused a tingle to ripple through her. Nadia blinked twice. He looked remarkably like Sean Connery following the James Bond series. He was trim, partially bald, with a full, dark beard that made his tuxedo look perfect on him. His thick eyebrows rose quizzically as he spoke and his eyes... seemed to penetrate right to her soul.

"Very well thank you," she managed and was saved as Marianne closed in upon her and engaged her in trivial conversation.

As she finished her glass of wine, Nadia learned that the family had a tradition of dancing for a few minutes before dining. They called it their pre-dinner ball. Suddenly a waltz was playing and Madeline and Craig spun off to the music. John claimed his sister and Nadia stood there until Paris Waterman touched her shoulder and asked for the honor of the dance. Nadia held out her hand and he led her out on the dance floor and pulled her close as they joined the others in the waltz.

As they moved to the music, Nadia became very aware of his nearness. She'd enjoyed their first dance so much, she was glad when he suggested they have another. The second number was much slower and Nadia buried her head against his shoulder and sighed as he held her even closer. As they continued their dance, she felt him growing hard against her. With their bodies pressed together as they were, there was no way she couldn't have noticed it.

"Something wrong?" Nadia asked teasingly, lifting her head from his shoulder.

"No, not at all." Paris quickly replied as he continued dancing. "I was just thinking what a good dancer you are."

Paris laughed when she commented on his dancing ability.

"I could be dancing with a dirty old man trying to cop a feel," she tittered.

Paris glanced downward into her cleavage and noted he could see most of her breasts since she was not wearing a bra.

"Lord you've got lovely tits," he whispered into her ear.

"What?" She said, suddenly furious at him.

"I said, oh never mind. I was only complementing your breasts."

"You've a nerve to say something like that to me. Apologize this instant."

"No, I don't think so. I'd rather tell you I watched you by the pool today."

"Oh, God!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.