Nadia's Wanton Weekend - Cover

Nadia's Wanton Weekend

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two young college girls set off for a fun weekend at home. They DO have fun and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

An hour later, Marianne parked the car in front of her home. A red Labrador raced up to the car to greet her, followed by her parents and brother John, who Nadia thought surprisingly handsome for a 15 year old, and caused her to flush as she saw he was dressed to the right.

Introductions were made and Marianne was pleased to see Nadia felt very welcome. As Marianne walked toward the house arm in arm with her parents, Nadia, who was walking along behind with John heard them say that their old friend, Paris Waterman would also be dining with them that evening. Nadia thought nothing of it except that Paris seemed an unusual name. John brought her back to reality by asking her if she'd brought a swimsuit and clapped his hands excitedly when she told him she had.

"Good! I'll show you to your room and meet you at the poolside in fifteen minutes," he said gleefully. "You do swim don't you?" He asked with some concern.

"Yes, John, I swim quite well thank you," Nadia smiled back at him and once again glanced downward. Sure enough his erection was poking out even as he tried, unsuccessfully, to hide it with her suitcase and bag. Maybe I'll see more of that later, Nadia thought as she opened the door to her room.

She made straight for the bathroom to relieve herself and then stripped her clothes off, pausing to admire her figure in the mirrored wall. At first she frowned noting critically that her large breasts sagged a bit. "Well that's what bras are for," she thought. Then hefting one breast in her hand, she admired its size and smiled, as her nipple grew erect.

"Oh my precious boobies," she whispered contentedly, "you do want to be held and played with don't you?" Her fingernail grazed the tip of her nipple and she moaned softly as it lengthened in size.

"Well my boobies, I think perhaps you'll get your wish. But I honestly don't know who will have the honor."

Still holding her breast, Nadia held it up to her mouth and she seized the turgid nipple in her teeth and bit it softly before sucking on it for a moment or two. Then with a sigh, she allowed it to drop back into its normal position and went for her suitcase to find her bikini.

Nadia had no trouble locating the pool, but was surprised to discover she was the first one there. She settled into a lounge chair at the side of the pool and made herself comfortable. Marianne sauntered out moments later and started giggling immediately as she joined Nadia, settling into the chair next to her.

"Did John show off for you?"

"As a matter of fact he did."

"You're not serious?"

"Oh, I don't think he realized I noticed, but... my God Marianne, he bulges so."

"He's hung Nadia. Maybe we can tease him out of his suit. Do you want to try?"

"I don't know," Nadia said, "we might get more than we bargained for."

The girls stopped talking as heard a door close and shifted position to turn and see John walking quickly toward them. Nadia turned to Marianne and asked if her parents would be joining them.

"No, I asked Mother. She's busy preparing dinner and Father has to finish some business before Paris arrives. Both are on the opposite side of the house."

"Hi girls," called John in greeting, casting what he thought were secretive glances at each girl's cleavage.

"Hi yourself," Nadia said smiling at him. "Hello Nerdo," said Marianne with mock disdain.

John dropped the towel he had looped around his waist and ran to the side of the pool, hesitated momentarily, then demonstrated surprising agility as he dived into the pool, but not before the girls had checked him out. The bulge was there, in force.

Marianne got up and leaned over the side of the pool, laughing as she flaunted her breasts in his face as he held onto the side of the pool. At first Nadia felt embarrassed by her actions, but soon she rose up and joined Marianne and got a thrill as she saw John's eyes open wide as her 36 B's hung out over his head.

"John?" Marianne cooed.

"What Sis?" He was treading water right in front of Nadia who still leaned over displaying her tits and enjoying every moment of it. If he were older she wouldn't dare do this she thought.

"Got any pot left?"

"Sis!"

"Come on John, I know you've got some stashed in your room. Go get some, we'd like to get a little high. You can join us if you like."

"Groaning at his discomfort at having to get out of the pool and lose his position under Nadia's tits, he hoisted himself up and trotted inside.

"Go on in," Marianne said, "I'll get us a few beers. We ought to have a couple hours before anyone bothers us." She turned and headed for the house, hearing Nadia's splash as she dived headfirst into the water.

Once in the water, Nadia began to touch herself, lightly running her fingers along her lower lips as she thought about the bulge in his suit. Murmuring to herself, she cooed, "Feelin' good girl, feelin' good." Then as if to prove it to herself, she slipped a hand into her top and lifting a breast out, inspected it closely. Goose bumps stood out on her areola, and she pinched the nipple and closed her eyes as she bit her lower lip in perverse delight.

Paying close attention to her surroundings, she heard the door open and quickly re-inserted her breast into her bikini top. It was Marianne with the beer, and Nadia left the pool to join her on the lounge chair.

John returned with a smirk on his face, and sat down next to them.

"This is some good shit girls, Jamaican shit, the best!"

"Watch your language," Marianne chastised. "Did you bring matches too?"

"What do you think I am?" He asked defensively.

"That's why I asked John. I know what you are. You're a horny toad. Now light up and start passing it around."

Nadia giggled and opened a beer for John, which he gulped down trying to prove himself. The result was a loud burp. The girls blatantly ignored him, enjoying the first hits on the joint.

"Show us your boner John," Marianne asked playfully.

"What?"

"Come on, tug those trunks down and give us a look. Nadia wants to see it."

"Come on Sis," John said nervously.

"Tell him Nadia. Tell him how you crave cock," she said mischievously.

"I don't crave it, but wouldn't mind a look. I hear you're hung quite nicely John."

John was crimson. He was also at the peak of his erection.

Marianne reached out and ran her fingernails along his thigh.

"Show us John. Maybe we'll give you a treat. Come closer."

"I... don't know," he said letting loose a lung full of smoke as his fingers gripped the sides of his trunks. Then, he complied, tugging the suit down and off. His cock, long and narrow, bobbed up and down against his stomach as he moved in between the girls.

"Wow," said Nadia. "Can I touch it?"

Not yet believing his luck, John stammered, "Y... Y... Yes, of course."

Marianne lit another joint as Nadia reached down and caressed his swollen shaft lightly with her fingers.

"Give it a good hard squeeze Nadia," Marianne said, laughing. It might spit, but it won't bite."

Nadia complied and began slowing moving her hand up and down his cock. She gasped in surprise as the precum issued forth.

"Are you coming?" She asked, concerned that it was over so soon.

"No, silly," Marianne giggled. "That's precum. Taste it!"

"Oh, no. I couldn't," she protested.

Moving closer, Marianne's hand reached out and took John's cock away from her. Nadia went rigid as she watched Marianne's pink tongue lovingly circle the purple cock head before darting down and licking away at the oozing fluid she'd refused to sample.

"Ummmmm," Marianne moaned.

"Oh, my God," groaned John.

Fascinated, Nadia asked, "Is that a blowjob?"

Marianne turned her eyes up to Nadia's as John's cock popped from her mouth and replied, "Well, it's a start Honey. Want a taste?"

"No, no, you go right ahead." Nadia wanted to try, but was prevented by her shyness of doing it out in the open space where they might be seen. Nadia watched intently as Marianne ran her tongue over her lips as she looked up into John's face. Her mouth formed a small O as she moved closer to his cock which was thumping against his stomach.

Nadia's eyes bulged as Marianne blew on the cockhead, and both she and John gasped as Marianne pretended to bite it, then stuck her tongue out and licked slowly around the crown. She turned her head to the side and gently sank her teeth into his flesh, causing John to moan in anticipation.

Marianne paused to wet his cock more thoroughly, using her hand to spread the moisture around. Nadia's hand edged its way into her bikini briefs and discovered herself sopping wet. She was entranced by how much more erotic John's cock was now that it was wet and glistening in the sunlight.

The only sounds Nadia could hear were those of the breeze blowing through the trees and the slurping of Marianne's mouth on John's cock. Until John gasped loudly as Marianne began to massage his balls.

"He likes this Nadia," she said calmly as she continued to scratch them lightly with her fingernails. "And sometimes this will drive a guy over the top," she continued, leaving his testicles and dragging her fingernails toward his anus.

"Oh, my God... !" John moaned. "Sis... I can't believe how good this feels."

Marianne managed to turn him so Nadia could see what she was doing to him. Nadia plunged a second finger into her pussy as Marianne airily traced circles around his anus. John squirmed uneasily, but remained in place.

"Getting hot Nadia?" Marianne asked mischievously.

"Oh, yeah. Hot isn't the word for it. You gonna finish him soon?"

"Ummm, very... ummm, back to work."

With that, Marianne ran her tongue from his balls to the top of his cockhead and over the top, pausing to kiss away the precum found there.

"John?" she asked teasingly.

"I can't stand it Sis, do me for God's sake, will you?"

"He's ready for the good stuff," she said looking at Nadia fingering herself. "I guess you are too," and she laughed as her head lowered back to John's throbbing cock.

Squeezing it tightly, all three of them watched the cock stretch out further in length, then Marianne closed her mouth over it as if she were a sword swallower, taking half his length down her throat.

John moaned in ecstatically.

It was clear to Nadia as she sank her fourth finger deep inside her cunt, that Marianne was enjoying herself. She felt herself closing in on a massive climax and began to shudder in anticipation.

Through half closed eyes Nadia observed Marianne's mouth slide up and down John's cock as if she were fucking him and wondered how Marianne had become so proficient at giving head.

John's face gleamed with sweat as he grimaced under the tension being applied to his shaft. Marianne took him from her mouth and giggled.

"Tastes sooooo good Nad, wanna suck? Oh, you're busy, maybe later. Gotta get back to my lolly."

Holding John's cock gingerly between two fingers, Marianne gently traced along the texture of his cockhead and down the side furthest removed from his abdomen to the point where the inside of his thigh met the skin of his scrotum. Then she leaned over and started sucking him there. John moaned and Nadia saw his eyes roll back in his head a spilt second before she herself lifted off the lounge chair before collapsing back, frantically rocking her hips as she came hard. Perhaps a minute passed before Nadia's eyes opened and noticed Marianne as she switched tactics, making a huge O with her mouth and starting to suck John hard and fast, using her hand to accelerate matters.

"Ahhhh!" Cried John, thrusting his hips forward and driving his cock into the furthest reaches of her throat.

"I'm... coming!"

Marianne began to moan as she sucked even harder as she felt John swelling as he neared his climax and began to swallow even as the first burst of jism cannonaded into her mouth.

Afterward, Marianne lolled indifferently on the lounge-chair, with dampened hair plastered to her forehead and traces of sperm along the sides of her mouth. Nadia lay inert, her mouth lolled open as if she didn't know what would happen next, but non-the-less, waiting patiently. John stood before the two girls squeezing the last trace of sperm from his flaccid member as he grinned lewdly at them.

"Ummm," said Marianne, "John, light up another joint for us will you?"

"Oh, sure Sis," and he handed her the remaining joint and lit it carefully as she held it to her lips and drew in sharply, then held it out for Nadia.

"Nadia?" He asked.

Nadia, her mouth filled with smoke from the joint, tore her eyes away from his fast rising cock, and said, "What?"

"Would you think me rude if I asked you to show me your tits?"

"Ahhhh, I don't kn..." and abruptly changed her mind. After all she'd just gotten off watching his cock being swallowed. Who cared any more anyway?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.