Nadia's Wanton Weekend - Cover

Nadia's Wanton Weekend

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two young college girls set off for a fun weekend at home. They DO have fun and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Nadia had no idea how she was persuaded to visit her classmate's home for the holiday. They weren't even roomies, she thought rummaging through the bureau looking for clean undies to bring.

But she didn't recall protesting all that much either. Telling herself it wasn't that big a deal, her initial reluctance faded and the busty 19-year-old brunette from the Isle of Jersey found she was looking forward to the weekend and packed accordingly. She was ready the moment Marianne pulled up out front with her borrowed van. Marianne had promised the ride out into the country wasn't really that long and happened to be quite scenic.

"Nadia, you don't know how much I appreciate your coming along. I mean, I need someone to talk to, being with my parents can be a dreadful bore over a long weekend. You'll have a good time I promise."

"No problem," Nadia replied. "Actually, I needed to get away. Do you have a large estate?"

Marianne laughed as she hefted Nadia's suitcase into the back of the van.

"No, we don't have a sprawling estate. My father's not a Lord or a Member of Parliament. But it is a good sized home. I guess you'd classify it as a Tudor style, and we are proud of our landscaping.

"We have a pool in the back," Marianne told her, smiling broadly. "I do hope you brought your bikini. We can take a dip after you meet everyone, if that's okay with you"

"Great," Nadia said. "I did bring one, a new one. Remember I posed for those pictures last week? Well that was the outfit I wore."

"Oh that skimpy green thing? It was a wispy piece of cloth that barely covered your essentials if I recall"

Laughing, Nadia nodded her head. "Did you like it?"

"Well... it certainly showed those tits off," Marianne said gesturing towards Nadia's breasts, "and left little to the imagination about the rest of you," Marianne giggled. "I'll bet you give my brother John an erection he won't be able to hide."

"I didn't know you had a brother?"

"Well, the toad's only 15, but he's tried to peek in on me at every opportunity for that past couple years. Without success I might add. But he keeps trying."

She giggled delightedly as she took the car into a wide turn.

"I caught him masturbating one time when I barged into the bathroom."

Curious, Nadia asked, "What did he do?"

Still laughing, Marianne said, "He was sitting on the toilet with this monstrous boner. His hand was flying up and down it as he frigged himself. He was so absorbed in what he was doing that he failed to notice me at first. So I made this sound, "Ahem."

"Oh my God," Nadia said, as she felt herself getting excited at the thought.

"My God is right," Marianne said. "His hands flew off it leaving completely exposed for a second before he recovered enough to cover himself."

"Wow!"

"Beet red. He turned beet red. I thought that perhaps he was having an attack of some sort. Then I took the initiative."

"What? How?

"Simple, I attacked him by asking him what perverted act he thought he was performing in our home."

"God, you went right for the kill didn't you?"

She turned and looked directly at Nadia. "Of course! I really had no business barging in on him, did I?"

"No, I expect not," Nadia replied. "But still, what did he do next?"

"Oh, he pulled his trousers up, and made the attempt to recover his lost dignity. I warned him that if he ever bothered me again by trying to peek or spy on me, I'd tell the rest of the family about his perversion."

"That's funny," Nadia laughed, "his perversion." She was very excited now and longed to be alone so as to touch herself. "As if you don't frig off," she continued, "well how often do you, you know?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.