Ken proves his point - Cover

Ken proves his point

by Laura Wood

Copyright© 2001 by Laura Wood

Erotica Sex Story: Ken is not believed when he tells of his meeting with Laura. They met up again two years later and Ken makes his point!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Masturbation   .

Kenny was out on a two-day navigation trial with two other scouts Harvey and Nigel. They were well into the High Country, a mountainous region of Australia, and had set up a small camp for the night. Over the meal Harvey said " Hey Kenny, is this the area the guys say that you found the naked chick or something?" "Oh that's a lot of shit Harv don't believe Kenny, hes full of it" said Nigel. Ken remained silent for a while then commented " I 'll show you arse holes tomorrow where this all happened." "Where exactly what happened Ken" asked Nigel. "Well, just briefly, I was dragged out of the river upstream from here by this weird chick called Laura. She was naked most of the time and I got to stroke her cunt while she slept"

By noon the next day, in light rain, the boys approached the area Ken had spoken about. Ken nearly shit himself with excitement when he saw the same type of vehicle and tent camped near the river. They walked towards the tent, not knowing what to expect, when a pretty face appeared through the tent flap. "Can I help you boys, are you lost or anything?" Ken saw at once that it was indeed Laura and stared in disbelief at her. "Err no" said Nigel, "We was passing through this spot and Kenny here thought he had been here before" "And who is Kenny" Laura asked. "That's me miss, do you remember me at all". Kenny was as embarrassed as he could be. Nigel and Harvey began smirking and nodding to each other. "Look boys it is starting to rain heavily, please come inside and we will see what this is all about."

Ken followed Nigel and Harvey inside but as he walked past Laura she smiled at him and gave him a wink. Laura was dressed in a tracksuit top and a pair of brief shorts. Her long legs curled up on her sleeping bag as she told the boys to sit opposite her. "Now" said Laura "Suppose you tell me what this is all about" The boys looked nervously at each other than Harvey spoke out. "Well miss, Kenny here was telling us about something that happened here a few years back. He reckons that you saved him from the river and err well he saw you naked and stuff like that. We think he's telling us shit"

"Ken" said Laura softly "What do you remember" Ken blushed and said " Well lady, I must have been dreaming if you don't remember anything" "I didn't say I didn't remember" said Laura, "I just asked what you remembered". Kenny started "Well I was freezin' and lying over next to you there and you got me a drink and came and sat next to me in bed" "Show me Kenny" said Laura. Ken nervously crawled over to Lauras' bed and lay there. "Continue please" "So then you sat up and took your tracksuit off and you had nothing underneath" "Like this?" said Laura as she removed her clothing and sat naked in front of the two disbelieving boys. Lauras' perverted little mind was enjoying this game and she watched the front of the boys trousers for movement. "Now Kenny boy, If we are to show the boys what really happened you had better remove your clothes also" Nigel and Harvey watched silently as Ken quickly undressed. His cock was now enjoying the game and hardened as he once again studied Lauras' pretty little boobs. "Oh Kenny, you have grown quite a bit over the years" Said Laura with a girlish giggle. "Then?" She said. "Err you were lying asleep facing the boys and I was asleep snuggled up behind you" As he spoke Laura moved into the position he described, Ken caught on and hungrily curled up against this heavenly body. "What next Kenny dear" "My arm sort of wrapped around you and my fingers ended up touching you, like this Laura" As he spoke his fingers stroked the outer lips of Lauras' freshly shaven cunt. Feeling a lot more daring now Ken gently inserted I finger into Laura and rubbed the palm of his hand against her clit... "Ok Ken darling " sighed Laura " I think the boys get the picture now. What happened when you fell asleep Ken" He looked bewidered and admitted that nothing had occurred that he knew about. "Well sweety, let us swap positions and I will show your friends what naughty Laura did while you slept.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.