My Day with Laura - Cover

My Day with Laura

by Q-Tip

Copyright© 2001 by Q-Tip

Erotica Sex Story: This is the story of how I got to know Laura and to appreciate her beauty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Heterosexual   .

Written in collaboration with Laura Wood

Her name is Laura and she's beautiful. I've watched her ever since she and her husband moved in next to me a few years ago. I'd watch her when she was outside, in the back, and at first I thought she was his daughter. She looks like she's 15 years old, small maybe only 5'2" or so and thin with small little girl tits and a tight, slender ass. She often wore her hair in a ponytail, her face without makeup and unlined, she looked 15, maybe even 14. I was amazed when I got to know them that she is his wife and she's 30 years old.

Sitting at my window I could watch her as she worked in the yard, bending over, her beautiful ass and wonderful little breasts pointed at me. I'd squeeze my cock inside my pants, sometimes, as I watched her. I tried not to look when I thought she was the daughter, although it was hard not to. Once I found out the truth, I watched her as much as I could.

I got to know her and her husband, they came over to my house or sometimes I'd visit them. He's a nice enough guy but I couldn't really tell about their sex life. Laura's an incredibly happy person, I almost said girl because of the way she looks and sometimes acts. It was easy to talk to her and think I was talking to a young girl. Getting to know her like that, I got a better appreciation for her body. She's very small and thin, her breasts would make protruding bumps in the front of her T-shirts. She almost never wore a bra and her nipples would become hard and pointed.

She caught me looking once. I looked up to see that she'd caught me staring at her hard nipples. She smiled a shy smile like she knew what I'd been looking at and it was okay. She quickly looked away, almost as if to make sure nobody else was looking and then smiled at me again. Saying nothing, she sat up a little straighter causing her nipples to stick out even more. What she did next made my cock throb in my pants. She looked down at her own nipples and then back up at me. Looking me in the eye she smiled and looked down at her own nipples again. This time she just continued to look at herself, it was obvious I also could look as much as I wanted.

My name is Fred and I'm not so young anymore but all the equipment works, works just find thank God. Oh, I don't hear very well but that's because of the work I do, not from getting older.

Laura became a big help to me, since I living alone. She'd help around my house with things that I've never become very good at doing. One day she saw me wearing a pink T-shirt. It didn't start out pink it started out white, it became pink when I washed it. Well Laura made fun of my homemaking skills, in a nice Laura way, and from that day on she'd come over to do my laundry for me. That's where my story really starts, one day when Laura came over to do my laundry.

As I said, my equipment works just fine and I have a healthy sex drive, but living alone and without female companionship that can become a problem. I was reading a porno magazine that day, lying naked on my bed playing with my cock. I was lying facing the door to my bedroom but I didn't hear Laura come into the house. That's not so unusual, I often can't hear the door and I was surprised to look up and see her smiling at me from my doorway. I jumped and tried to cover up what I was doing, but she was having none of that.

"Oh, Fred," she said. "Look at what you've got there." She was staring straight at my cock as she walked toward the bed. I had gone a little soft, the surprise of seeing her I guess, but her staring at my cock with that little girl smile was enough to get me hard again.

"Would you like some help with that?" she asked. Without waiting she bent over, first touching my cock with her small hand, and then taking it into her mouth. Oh my god her mouth felt good. Warm and wet her lips so soft that I could feel the hardness spreading through my shaft.

She was dressed in a white T-shirt that day, very tight around her small body. She was wearing small pink shorts and her light colored hair was in pigtails, held by pink rubber bands.

She was on her knees in front of me, sliding my harder than ever cock in and out of her mouth, moving her head around in small circles that spread the sensations everywhere. I was now thoroughly wet from her and she still had her hand on the shaft, pumping my cock up and down in unison with her mouth, her hand sliding in her salvia and my pre-cum. I have never felt anything better in my life.

"What are you doing, girl?" I asked her, my breathing becoming a little heavy. Actually, I had to ask her twice since I couldn't quite make a noise the first time.

She just looked up at me, her little-girl eyes huge and very bright as my cock continued to slide in and out of her tiny mouth. I touched her hair as she continued to bob up and down on me, the feelings become more intense until I knew I couldn't take much more.

"I'm getting close," I told her since I didn't want to surprise her with a mouthful of cum. I thought that would be very ungentlemanly, but she just worked that much harder, her mouth and hand flying, her checks hollowed by the sucking she was doing. Finally, in a rush of pleasure that seemed not to end, I came for her and when I was done she gave my cock a final lick and smiled at me again, this time while running her tongue over her lips.

She stood in front of me, licking my cum from her hand. Her nipples were very hard points in the front of her T-shirt. I thought that her shorts were a darker color of pink between her legs.

"Let me do something for you," I asked. I wasn't at all sure that I could get hard again but I was more than willing to bring her pleasure.

"No, Fred," she said. "I'll be back next week to do the laundry and then we'll see about you taking care of me." She gave me a quick kiss, her mouth small and soft against my lips, and left.

The next time she came over, I was ready for her. I'd thought of almost nothing else for a week, I'd dreamed about her naked before me and I'd woken up morning after morning with my erection throbbing thinking about her next visit. I didn't plan to give her a chance to change her mind; I met her at the door naked with my cock already half-hard.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "Oh, Fred. Your cock is so big and I'm so small. What are you going to do to me?" As she spoke she reached out her hand and ran her finger lightly over the head of my hardening prick. Her hand looked so small that two of hers equaled one of mine.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.