Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

While the girls had their sleepover at Betty Cooper's house the previous night. The now transformed Dilton/dog, Chuck/dog and Moose/dog found themselves wandering the streets looking for shelter.

They couldn't go home. They're parents just freaked and chased the stray dogs away. Luckily their bodies was covered in canine fur, so they didn't feel the cold of the night air.

{{Duh! Why don't we go to Jughead's, }} Moose/dog suggested. {{You kinda look like Hotdog. Maybe they'll think you're him.}}

Dilton/dog and Chuck/dog looked at their usually dumb friend.

{{Moose, }} Chuck/dog told him. {{Most people think that you're just a dumb jock. But sometimes you come up with the best answers.}}

Dilton/dog had to agree with Chuck/dog on this occasion. Moose/dog's suggestion did have merit. He did look a lot like Hotdog. Maybe enough to fool the Jones for the night at least.

The three stray boy/dogs made their way to Jughead's place. Making sure to dodge police cruisers just to be safe.

When they got there they snuggled inside Hotdog's rather large doghouse. It was surprisingly spacious for a dog's home. It could hold all three of them easily. And their furry bodies supplied them with all the heat that they would need to survive a chilly night outside.

Dilton/dog was still expecting their transformation to be a temporary situation. All they had to do was stay out of the reach of the dogcatchers and they would be okay.


Their transformed canine counterparts, now dressed in their discarded clothing, had taken refuge in the school gymnasium. As they too had nowhere that would take them in for the night, being strangers to everybody they met.

When they woke from a restless nights sleep their stomach started growling. It had been hours since they had had anything to eat. They went outside and started walking aimlessly.

"I know where we can get some munchies," Hotdog/boy said.

"Oh yeah," the black Damien/boy said excitedly. "Where? Where?"

"Its a place my master goes all the time," Hotdog/boy told them.

"We can't go someplace like that," the Goliath/boy said. "They'll throw us out."

"No they won't dummy," Hotdog/boy said. "We're humans now, remember."

"Oh yeah," Goliath/boy said. "I forgot."

So it was decided. Hotdog led them down the streets towards the Chok'lit Shoppe. When they got there they walked in and settled into one of the empty booths.

Pop came over to take the order of the new boys.

"What can I get you boys?" He asked.

The three new human boys looked at the strange symbols on the menu. They couldn't read anything as it was meaningless to them. But the menu had pictures of food and they simply pointed at what they each wanted.

Just then the girls walked into the Shoppe and settled into a nearby booth and started chatting. Pop went over to greet his regulars and took their orders down as well. Then, he left to prepare the food for them. He returned a few moments later with burgers for the boys and orange juice for the girls.

The three human-dogboys could only stare at the group of beautiful girls nearby.

"Hey, Hotdog," Goliath/boy whispered. "Isn't that your human mate? The yellow haired one."

"Yeah," Hotdog/boy confirmed. "She's with some of her female friends."

"She's kinda nice looking," Damien/boy said. "For a human, that is."

"What matters," Hotdog/boy countered. "Is how good she is for mounting."

"Yeah," Goliath/boy also defended Hotdog's position, having also experienced Betty's and Midge's tight pussy. "Don't be such a horndog, Damien."

The five girls noticed the three cute new boys in the next booth. And every once in a while one of them would peek over to get a better look at them. The dogboys didn't pay any attention to their querying eyes.

As the time passed, the girls were joined by their various boyfriends. Jughead and Reggie showed up and left soon after with Betty and Cricket.

"Psst! Nancy," Midge whispered to her black friend. "Wanna go have some fun together."

"Uh! Oh yeah," Nancy whispered back after a brief pause. "Would love to get to know you better."

Midge was of course inviting Nancy to join her in some girl/girl cavorting of their own. And after her initiation the previous night, Nancy was all for it.

So the two girls got up and left the Chok'lit Shoppe, leaving poor little rich girl Veronica Lodge all alone again. But at least this time there was some promising prospects for her to conquer. The three new boys.

She got hope and walked over to the boys booth.

"Hello there big boys," she greeted them. "My name is Veronica. Veronica Lodge. Maybe you've heard of me. You're new in town, aren't you?"

"Uhm, yes we are," Hotdog/boy thought quickly. "I'm Hotdog. This is Goliath and that's Damien."

Too late, Hotdog realized that he had given his doggy name to Veronica. And he knew that she knew him. But he was surprised by her reaction. She started laughing instead of being shocked.

"I know a dog with that name," she giggled. "You must be a hotdogger in sports, right. That's why they gave you that nickname."

"Uh!? Oh! Yeah, right," he breathed a sigh of relief for her interpretation.

"Mind if I join you?" She asked.

"Please do," Damien/boy said, shuffling over to give her room.

"So, are you going to go to Riverdale High?" She asked.

"Uh! No," Goliath/boy told her. "We're just here to visit some friends."

"Maybe I could show you around town then," she offered.

"That would be sweet," Damien/boy replied.

Veronica could only admire how well defined their bodies were. She could see the rippling muscles under the tight shirts they wore. And when she sat down next to the boy, Damien, she could have sworn that she could see the outline of something long and hard in his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.