Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

After what seemed forever to Veronica, she watched as her four naked friends collapsed over each other. They had selfishly engaged in the vile act of lesbianism right in front of her. And worst of all, they had completely ignored her.

She just sat there in the easychair, with her finger absently still stuck up her twat, never having reached an orgasm for herself. She watched as each of the girls rolled off of the other with a slick coating of female cum around each of their lips. Each of them had a silly, but satisfied, grin on their faces.

"H... how could you Betty?" Veronica finally found her voice. "How could you do this to me?"

This brought the four girls attention back to their fifth friend. For the first time they saw that the prim and proper Veronica Lodge had stripped herself naked. They also took note as to where she had her finger. It was still buried in her black tuft of pussy hair.

'Oh no, ' Betty thought. 'Ronnie didn't like it. Hope she doesn't blab this to others.'

Midge, Nancy and Cricket were also having similar thoughts about Veronica's motives for her outburst. They were sure that she got freaked at their act of lesbianism and that their secret would no longer be a secret much longer.

Veronica didn't give any of them a chance to cool down. She got up and streaked across the livingroom and headed for one of the bedrooms upstairs. She found herself in Betty's parents room and crashed down on their bed crying.

After a good fifteen minute cry, she reached into the night table drawer for tissues to wipe her wet eyes. Her hand found something unexpected instead. She closed her fingers around the strange object that her probing hand had touched and pulled out a seven inch tube like instrument. It was cool to the touch and seemed to be made of some kind of plastic material.

'What the hell is this?' She thought to herself. 'This sure is weird looking. I wonder why Mrs. Cooper had this in her night table?'

She turned the item around and tried to figure out what use it might have. When she peered at the flat bottom of the item she noticed a dial and turned it on. It immediately started vibrating.

"Ooooh!" She murmured. 'This might be useful.'

What she had found was Betty's mom's vibrator. As soon as it started vibrating she started experimenting with it. First she rubbed it against her tits, which made her catch her breath. Then she started rubbing it between her tits, in her cleavage, and was rubbing it up and down in a fucking motion.

This gave her another idea of how to use it. Slowly she ran it down her belly towards her naked thighs and ran it along the outside of her groin. The vibrating dildo sent electric shocks to her pussy. That was all the incentive she needed to pursue her initial idea.

In one swift move she drove the vibrator in between her pussylips into her vagina. Finally, she had something other than her dumb fingers inside of her wanton pussy. She began fucking the hard tool in and out of her. The vibrating dildo was allowing her to attain the orgasm that her feeble fingers couldn't give her earlier. The orgasm that her four selfish girlfriends downstairs didn't feel the need in helping her attain while she watched them cavort jealously.


Meanwhile, back in the livingroom, those same four naked friends were trying to decide how they could fix things with the raven-haired Veronica. They had all agreed that if they don't, their secret would be out and they wouldn't be able to show their faces in Riverdale ever again.

"Come on girls," Betty urged. "We have to come up with something to keep Ronnie quiet."

"We could kill her," Nancy joked.

"Nancy," Cricket responded shocked. "Don't talk like that."

"Easy Crick," Betty responded. "She's only joking. But we do have to do something."

"I wouldn't have believed that Veronica would be such a prude, " Midge tossed in.

"But what can we do about it," Cricket added. "If we don't, my parents will lock me in my room and throw away the key."

"We know Crick," Betty agreed. "The same goes for all of us."

Finally Midge, the most lesbian of them, came up with a possible solution.

"How about if we give her the same treatment," she suggested. "If she does it too, then she wouldn't dare tell on us."

"Y... you mean rape her?" Nancy said.

"That wouldn't be right," Betty said.

Being one of the most responsible and respected teens in high school, the very idea of raping and then blackmailing her best friend seemed completely wrong to the blonde teen. But she couldn't see any other way to keep their secret safe.

So, after a few minutes of deliberation, they unanimously agreed that this would be their only recourse. They removed the belts from their robes to use as rope if need be. Then they all got back to their feet and made their way quietly up the stairs to find their absent girlfriend. They started with the obvious place, Betty's bedroom. But she wasn't there. They decided to split into pairs and do a room to room search.

Betty and Cricket went down the hallway, leaving Midge with Nancy to go the other way. They had to keep quiet so as not to alarm their intended victim.

"So Nancy," Midge whispered to the black girl. "How was Betty?"

"Uh!? Oh!" She finally connected to what Midge was referring to. "It was great. I would never have thought that it could be that good. Ha... have you and she done this before?"

"Yeah!" Midge told her. "Ever since she and I started working at Mr. Lodge's kennel."

She didn't make any mention about what else they had going there. No use rocking the boat.

"Really?" Nancy was surprised to hear that. "Maybe you and I could get together sometime."

"I'd like that," Midge smiled and resumed their search for Veronica.


At the other end of the hallway, Betty and Cricket were also having a conversation.

"You seemed to like Midge's talented tongue downstairs," Betty said.

"Yeah, it was great," Cricket whispered. "But I still prefer cock. I mean there's nothing like a nice hard cock like Reggie's or Hotd..."

She stopped in mid-sentence when she realized what she was about to blurt out.

Betty had a momentary shocked expression on her face when she realized what the petite fifteen-year-old was about to say.

'So Hotdog has another girlfriend on the side, ' she thought to herself.

Betty decided to have a bit of tortuous fun with her young friend

"You don't mean Hotdog, do you?" She teased.

Cricket blushed profusely at Betty's obvious accusation. Yet she knew that she couldn't deny it without showing it on her face.

"Shhhhh!" She urged Betty. "The others might hear."

"You mean you've done something with Hotdog," Betty fought to keep a straight, shocked face. "Really? Like what?"

She was trying to goad the young girl to confess to her just what she and Hotdog had done so far. Her nipples were stiffening just at the thought of this tiny girl taking her canine lover's ten incher for herself.

"Shhhhhh!" Cricket shushed her blonde friend again. "Promise me you won't tell anybody about this."

Betty crossed her finger across her bare tit, ending on her hard nipple and squeezed it hard.

"Promise," she said.

Well, I was at the beach a few months ago," Cricket started telling her tale. "I decided to sunbathe naked and Hotdog came over. At first he just licked my pussy, but then things got really wild. His cock came out and he just kind of squatted down into me and fucked the daylights out of me."

"Wow!" Betty feigned surprise. "And was it any good?"

"It was fantastic," the petite brunette replied. "He went so deep inside that I thought that it would pop out of my mouth."

"But what about Reggie?" Betty asked. "Won't he be mad?"

"He knows about it," she confessed. "He caught me doing it with Hotdog that same day. I guess that's why he finds me so hot to fuck."

'Well that settles the secret of why Reggie started dating Cricket, ' Betty thought to herself.

Her mind started racing. She was trying to think of a way she could invite Cricket for some more serious bestial action with her and Midge. But she knew of the girl's reaction to money. She would faint anytime she came near the Lodge Estate, so that was out of the question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.