Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

That Friday evening, Betty made her home ready to receive her girlfriends when the phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered.

she heard. {its me jughead. was kinda hoping that we could get together tonight for some fun. you know, you, me and hotdog.}

"Really wished I could Juggy," she answered disappointedly. "But Ronnie needs some cheering up. So me and the other girls are spending the night with her. You know, a sleepover. Hope you aren't too disappointed sweetie."

he replied. {but i understand. i'll miss you. will you call me tomorrow at least.}

"Sure thing honey," she said cheerfully. "Why don't you meet me at Pop's for lunch tomorrow. You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. You are so understanding and open. Most boys would have blabbed all over town about me and Hotdog. But not you. You're the best Juggy. I'm so glad that we're going steady now."

he gushed to her.

Betty could only blush at Jughead's words. The two of them becoming a couple was as much a surprise to her as it was to everybody else that knew them. Yet, here it was almost six months since they started going out and fucking together and things were as good now as that first night that Jughead found her in Hotdog's doghouse, fucking his dog.

That sight had given him an instant hardon, which Betty was only too happy to take care of for him. Since then, they started meeting each night for a fuck session. At first it was accompanied with Hotdog. Then slowly, almost imperceptibly, they started drifting closer to each other. Before long they would find themselves alone, loving each other for hours.

This, in no way affected the bestial pleasures that Betty continued to enjoy working in Mr. Lodge's kennel. And when she told Jughead about what she did in the kennel, he just smiled and told her it was okay with him if it made her happy. That was when Betty knew that Jughead was the boy for her.

Just then the doorbell chimed.

"Listen Juggy," she said over the phone. "They're starting to arrive, so I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow okay."

he answered.

"Me too," she replied. "(Smooch!)"

She sent him a kiss through the phone which he could hear.

<(Smooch!) Back at you baby, > he returned it to her.

They hung up and Betty rushed to answer the door. It was Nancy and Cricket with a carry-on bag each. Turning into her walkway were Midge and Veronica. The whole gang was now there and they could settle for their first night of girl fun.

The evening started as planned and expected. Each of the girls had brought over their favorite movie on video and they lay around the television set and watched them one after another. They all change into their nighties and settled on the floor to watch the movies.

By the third movie, Cricket took note that Midge was nudging closer to her. She was starting to feel her body warm up in excitement. Ever since that day at the Chok'lit Shoppe, she had been thinking about trying things with another girl. Late at night she would masturbate at those forbidden thoughts.

Midge's subtle approach to the youngest of them didn't go unnoticed to either Betty or Nancy. Veronica though remained oblivious to what seemed to be about to happen.

Betty wasn't shocked about Midge. She knew from personal experience with her over the last few months, and enjoyed making out with her dark-haired friend immensely.

As for Nancy, though she had had no practical experience with another girl, she had been giving it much thought lately herself. This sleepover might prove to be the perfect opportunity to give in to that fantasy.

Veronica kept watching the screen intently. She didn't even move away when Betty's hand started stroking her back in a slow massage. Seeing this, Nancy moved her own hand to join the blonde teen in rubbing their rich friend's soft back.

Cricket and Midge looked over and both smiled at seeing their two friends massaging the third. This sight only made Cricket's conflicting feelings surge further into submission. Her breathing was getting short and strained from the tension that was building in her.

Midge noticed the petite girl's breathing effort and took that as a sign to get bolder. She dropped her hand to Cricket's thigh and started rubbing it softly, slowly creeping closer to her young friend's crotch.

Cricket could only stare down at that caressing hand dumbly. Her breathing would catch occasionally when her excitement became too much for her to keep in. in these instances, Betty and Nancy would look over smiling in approval.

Veronica, being herself, remained ignorant as to what was going on behind her. Her mind was totally focused on the movie hunk on the screen. She could feel her pussy getting moist. She could only assume that she was reacting to the hero she was watching.

But her body knew better. It was reacting to the soft massage it was receiving for the two nubile hands rubbing over it.

"Do you like what I'm doing?" Midge whispered to Cricket, leaning over.

"Yesss," she responded without thinking. "Your hands are making me so wet down there."

"Do you want me to stop?" Midge teased.

"NO!" Cricket blurted out loudly.

All heads turned to the young girl who blushed profusely. For the first time Veronica noticed where Midge's hand was. Rather than be repulsed by the sight, she simply smiled and returned her attention to the movie.

The other girls all smiled to themselves and resumed what they were doing before Cricket's outburst.

Betty winked to Nancy who came closer to her. Without any warning, Betty reached over and gave her a deep frenchkiss. She pushed her tongue past her black girlfriend's lips and swirled it inside of her mouth.

At first, Nancy was caught off guard by Betty's kiss. She had expected this from Midge, but not from the school's favorite girl. Once the shock of the kiss passed, she instinctively returned the kiss.

While this was going on, they never once stopped massaging Veronica's back. And on that same note, Veronica never suspected what was going on behind her back either.

Cricket and Midge just smiled and resumed what they had already started.

"Open your legs a bit Crick," Midge whispered. "Let me really make you feel good."

Without hesitation, the petite brunette stretched her legs apart to give Midge better access to her crotch. And hopefully her pussy. She leaned back on her arms, arching her back in doing so. Which in turn pushed out her small tit mounds. Midge could already see her young charge's nipples stiffening under the thin fabric of her nightie. Her own had been hard for a few minutes already.

Betty and Nancy's excitement was also mounting across the room as they continued their kissing and the massage that they were still giving Veronica. Their own breathing was starting to be heard to be in short gasp of excitement.

Midge took advantage of Cricket's compliance and moved her fingers closer to the excited teen's crotch. A few more minutes and she slipped her fingers under the legband of her friend's nightie panties.

"Oooooooh!" Cricket moaned, trying to keep her voice down.

Midge could feel how wet Cricket had gotten from her caressing. She moved her fingers along the ridges of Cricket's pussylips, being careful not to enter her just yet.

Cricket began undulating her hips to Midge's invading digits. She was finding it very difficult to keep her breathing steady. Every once in a while she would find herself missing a beat, and follow up with a deep, aroused gasp of breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.