Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

As with every other school day, they spent a long and dragging eight hours shuffling from one classroom to another. And like most students, they couldn't wait till the last bell sounded so they could rush out to freedom.

I said most students. Dilton Doiley was always the exception to that rule. He could never get enough schoolwork to satisfy his needs.

Today was a special day for him of sorts. He was back in his lab working out the kinks from his latest invention, the Transmorphic Energy Beam. And assisting him in the final testing were Moose Mason and Chuck Clayton.

"How's it going Dilton?" The black boy would ask.

"Almost ready chuck," Dilton answered. "Moose, would you move those beakers out of the way. Just move them to another table."

"Shure thing buddy," the large lad answered.

Moose went to the table indicated by Dilton and began moving the glass beakers to another table. While doing so he inadvertently moved Dilton's Transmorphic Energy Beam slightly so that it no longer pointed to the target subjects.

This went unnoticed by Dilton or Chuck.


Meanwhile, outside the school, Hotdog and two of his canine friends were playing on the school grounds, a St-Bernard named Goliath and a Doberman named Damien. They had found a baseball left behind by the school team and were busily tossing it around and running for it, as dogs would.

{{Gee Hotdog, }} Damien yapped. {{You sure know the good places to go for fun.}}

{{Yeah!}} Goliath agreed. {{I can still remember when you introduced us to that blonde human friend of yours at the lake. Rowlf, that was a good time. I especially liked mounting her dark-haired friend.}}

Goliath was referring to the events that occurred in my first Archie story titled: "Betty and Me(Hotdog)". Damien, regrettably, missed that canine orgy. If you haven't read it yet, e- mail me and I will gladly send it to you.

{{They are called Betty and Midge, }} Hotdog reminded them.

{{So what?}} Damien growled. {{It's not like we're ever going to use they names.}}

{{Yeah Hotdog, }} Goliath agreed. {{Loosen up will you. But I sure miss mounting those human bitches though.}}

{{I wouldn't mind getting a crack at some human bitch myself, }} Damien added. {{From the sounds of it, they must be a good fuck. I'm just sorry I missed out that time.}}

{{If you really want another shot at mounting my human friends, }} Hotdog shot back. {{Maybe I can fix it for you. I still get to mount Betty on a regular basis you know.}}

{{You do, }} Goliath whined in surprise. {{You lucky dog.}}

{{Would really appreciate it if you gave me a shot at one of them human bitches, }} Damien threw in. {{I missed out last time. After all, fair is fair.}}

{{So its agreed then, }} Hotdog added. {{You both want a shot with my human friends. I'll see what I can arrange and let you know.}}

{{That's great Hotdog, }} both dogs echoed together.

The three dogs returned to playing with the baseball and put the mounting matter to rest till Hotdog could arrange another bestial encounter with Betty Cooper.


"Today," Dilton began explaining. "We are going to refine the technique that we used a few days ago. Hopefully, this time the subjects in today's test, fruits and glass, will exchange each others molecular coding so that the glass will become edible."

"And will this transformation be permanent?" Chuck asked.

"No," Dilton went on. "Its too early still to attempt any long term metamorphosis."

"Duh! Dilton," Moose broke in. "Duh! If finished moving them things you told me to."

"Thanks Moose," Dilton replied.

They could hear dogs barking outside the window of the lab. One of those dogs was Jughead's pooch, Hotdog.

"So how long will the change last?" Chuck queried.

"A few days at the most," the boy genius answered.

He appreciated Chuck's interest. Not many of his friends got involved much with his research, unless they could figure out a way to turn it to their benefit. It was a refreshing change to have any of them truly involved in his work or projects.

"Okay guys," Dilton instructed them. "Move over here out of the way."

All three of the boys moved to the side away from the target table. Unbeknownst to any of them, when Moose accidentally moved over it, he inadvertently changed the aim of Dilton's machine. It was now pointing at them and the other beam was aimed out the window.

Dilton was sure that everything was in order and walked over to the control panel and threw the switch, activating his creation. He and his two companions were immediately enveloped by the bright beam of his transmorphigenic invention.

"Moose," Dilton yelled as soon as he realized what was happening. "What did you do this time?"

"Duh! Nothing Dilton," his muscle-bound friend replied. "Honest."

"What's going on Dilly?" Chuck asked worriedly. "What's happening to us?"

"We're about to be transformed Chuck," Dilton replied.

"Yeah, but transformed into what?" Chuck asked.

"Don't know Chuck," the boy genius couldn't answer. "Can't see what subject the beam is pointing at."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.