Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The next morning, when Veronica Lodge woke up, she had made her decision. From this day on she would be on a manhunt. She would be on the prowl for studs that will fill her empty pussy once and for all. Since Archie Andrews refused to perform, she would look elsewhere from now on.

She bounced down the stairs to the breakfast table. Mr. Lodge was glad to see that his sweet and beautiful daughter seemed to have gotten over the latest Archie Andrews break-up. But, deep inside, he was hoping that this time the break-up would be permanent.

Veronica gave her father a peck on the cheek before sitting down for the gourmet breakfast that their chef had prepared for them.

"I'm glad that you're feeling better this morning sweetheart," Mr. Lodge said.

"Yes I am," she answered back. "Thanks for asking. I came to a major decision last night. I think that as a Lodge, I should find a more suitable boyfriend. What do you think daddy?"

Mr. Lodge could only smile in satisfaction.

"Whatever makes you happy dear," Mrs. Lodge injected.

"Anybody special that you have in mind dear?" Her father asked.

"No, not just yet," she answered. "This time I'm going to choose my man carefully. Set a goal and work from there."

"Sounds like you have things well in hand," Mr. Lodge noted.

Little that he knew is exactly what Ronnie was looking for in her future boyfriend. She was in search of a stud. Somebody willing to fuck her brains out, for she had a lot of catching up to do with her other girlfriends. And she wanted to waste no time dawdling over it.

Veronica returned to her bedroom and headed straight for her walk-in closet. As always, every school day, she had to decide what to wear. Being the snobbish rich girl of Riverdale High, she had her reputation to consider. She would consult her computer diary to make sure that what she selected hadn't been worn before. She would never live it down if she was caught wearing a second worn dress.

"I just don't know how Betty can do it," Veronica was talking to herself. "Day after day, wearing the same old dreary clothes. Yet somehow, she always seems to attract the attention of as many boys as me."

Her personal maid, Monique, was standing behind her trying to catch the clothes she rejected. Her eyes upward in disgust at how spoiled this rich bitch was. She was also frustrated at always seeing the tight body of this teen beauty flashing in front of her almost every day. For you see, she prefers women to men, and Veronica Lodge was a ravishing beauty.

Finally, she found something she liked and dressed for school. She removed her nightgown and stood naked before the maid, oblivious to her very existence.

The maid stood by, admiring the firm shape of her mistress' buttocks and tits.

'Now here is ze fringe benefit of zis job, ' thought the lesbian servant. 'I do not think Mr. Lodge would have ever given me zis position if zey only knew how much I love watching zeir daughter stripping in front of me every day.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.