Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

As Archie drove Veronica home in his jalopy, she was festering at the thought that all of her classmates were fucking except for her. She still couldn't get over the fact that Betty had settled for Jughead of all people.

She had known about Midge and Moose for months, and she even suspected that Chuck and Nancy had been active just as long. And then there was Reggie, who for some unknown reason had hooked up with young Cricket. Cricket, who was two years younger than she was, was getting some action from another of her friends. Well, she finally decided that she had to take the upper hand in her relationship with Mr. Archie Andrews.

"Archikins," she meowled as he drove. "We have to talk."

"What about Ronnie?" He asked.

"About sex dah'ling," she told him bluntly.

Archie jerked the steering wheel in shock at what Veronica blurted. He barely missed a lamppost before finally coming to a stop on the roadside.

"Wha... what do you mean babe?" He stammered.

"I mean Archikins," she started explaining. "That all our friends are having sex, and you only give me a few measly kisses. What on earth are you waiting for Archie Andrews?"

"B... but Ron," he was flustered by now. "I respect you too much to do something like that. Besides, your dad would kill me!!"

"Respect!" She yelled at him. "Is that the best excuse you can come up with. I don't want your fucking respect you stupid carrot top. I want your cock in my pussy! Now are you going to be man enough to do that for me, or do I have to look somewhere else for satisfaction?"

"Bu... but... but Ronnie," he stammered. "We can't just do something like that. We're too young."

"Fine Mr. Andrews," she pouted at him. "Take me home, and never call me again."

Archie put his car on drive and silently drove her home to the Lodge Estate. He didn't think much of her threat of breaking up with him too seriously. He had been through this scene on numerous occasions and felt sure that this was just another of her tantrums.

As he stopped in front of her door, she climbed out of his car and went straight inside without even a kiss goodnight.

The huge chandelier in the main entrance jingled and vibrated as Veronica slammed the door behind her. Smither's winced, half expecting the large ornament to come crashing down. He and Mr. Lodge sighed a sigh of relief when it stayed in place.

Mr. Lodge watched as he saw his raven-haired daughter storm up the stairs to her room. He could tell from her mood that something had gone amiss with her date with that infernal klutz Archie Andrews.

'Maybe they finally broke up, ' the pleasant thought crossed his mind.

He decided that he had best find out what upset his daughter so much. So he made his way upstairs a few minutes later. A few minutes later he was standing in front of her bedroom door, and without bothering to knock he opened it and walked inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.