Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Moose Mason was very depressed these past few months. His girlfriend, Midge, seemed to be avoiding him ever since she started working for Mr. Lodge. And being the big slowwitted dumbbell that he was, he couldn't figure out what he did wrong.

He'd been hanging around the other guys of the gang for solace. Especially his best bud, Dilton Doiley. Today, Dilton was in his lab at Riverdale Highschool preparing yet another zany experiment to benefit mankind. Despite his better judgment, he was allowing Moose to assist him.

The two were working at a workbench over his latest invention when coach Clayton's son, Chuck, walked in.

"Hey guys," he asked. "Watcha doin'?"

"Duh!" Moose answered. "Dilly is making a... a transm... a transmo... a gizmo."

"Actually Chuck," Dilton took over. "I'm in the process of fabricating a Transmorphic Energy Beam."

"Really," Chuck whistled. "And what is it supposed to do?"

"It will allow me to change the DNA of one element into anything else once the proper DNA sequence is programmed into the device, " the boy genius explained. "Including protein as in food."

"Duh! That's right," Moose agreed.

"So, what use will that be?" Chuck continued quizzing Dilton.

"If this works," Dilton went on. "We could prevent future food shortages simply by changing one product to another. Eventually I hope to upgrade it so it could create a food substitute out of thin air."

"Don't let Jug hear you say that," Chuck laughed out loud. "He' come in here and steal it from you."

The three teen boys laughed at that. Knowing full well that Chuck was probably right. Jughead's appetite for anything edible was legendary in Riverdale. Dilton returned to his work refining the adjustments to his invention.

"So, Dilly," Chuck continued questioning. "How is this gadget supposed to work anyway?"

"Well," Dilton breathed deeply. "This preliminary test will be to transfer DNA from this apple," he pointed to the fruit on the table. "Into this tomato, and vice versa. In effect changing one into the other."

"Whow!" Chuck whistled. "But what good will that be?"

"In science we have to take it one step at a time," Dilton explained. "Later on, I will attempt to change non food items into something edible."

The boy genius returns to his instruments to complete the final adjustments before the testing can proceed. Then he flips a switch and an energy beam sparkles between the apple and the tomato subjects.

The three boys look on as they see both items begin to take on new forms. The tomato elongates and assumes the shape of a banana, while the apple assumes the shape of the tomato. When the beam is finally switched off, Dilton looks disappointed at the results.

He picks up the transmuted items and studies them. Slices them to observe the results under the electron microscope. After a few minutes he looks up confused.

"What's the matter Dilly," Chuck asks him. "You got half of it right, didn't you?"

"That's what has me confused Chuck," Dilton answered him. "It should have either worked completely or not at all. Why the DNA of the apple accepted the tomato transformation and the tomato transmuted into a banana is beyond explanation."

"Duh! Can we eat them?" Moose asked.

"Uh! Oh! Yes, they seem perfectly normal Moose," Dilton told him.

"Then what's the problem Dilly?" Chuck asked him.

"At this stage of the experiment," Dilton measured his words carefully. "My transmophic energy beam wasn't programmed with the DNA of a banana, so it shouldn't have been possible."

"Is it a serious problem?" Chuck asked.

"No, not really," Dilton tells them. "Oh well, might as well quit for today. Moose could you lock up the transmor..." he pauses seeing the confused look on Moose's face. "The gizmo in the lab safe."

"Duh, sure Dilly."

Moose picks up the device and carries it in the wall safe, while Dilton removes his lab coat and puts on his jacket. Then the three boys head out of the lab, and the school. They head for Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe to meet up with the rest of the gang.

On their way they meet up with Jughead and Betty walking hand and hand, snuggling as they walk. Dilton's face turns a shade darker from jealousy.

'Why Jughead and not me?' He asks himself.

As the threesome approach their two friends, Chuck can make out through Betty's shirt that the blonde cutie of Riverdale High was not wearing a bra under her clothes. The thought of Betty's naked breast covered by only that thin shirt gave life to his cock, as he could feel it stirring in his pants.

The five of them went the rest of the way together. Once they arrived there they immediately spotted Archie, Veronica, Midge, Nancy, Cricket and Reggie already seated and enjoying malts. As soon as they entered the malt shop, Pop's started preparing malts for the whole gang.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.