Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

While Monique was teaching her mistress, Veronica Lodge, how to make love to another woman properly. Betty and Midge were arriving for their job in the Lodge kennel.

Mr. Lodge had been waiting for their arrival in his secret viewing room. It was in this room that he had been taping and selling the two girls antics with his animals. It was also from here that he conducted his illicit porno business through the web. He had already sold thousands of copies of the two girls videos throughout the world, amounting to millions.

Granted, millions he really didn't need. But it gave him some measure of satisfaction to know how truly talented the two teens were.

So far he had seen, and sold, numerous canine gangbangs with either Betty or Midge as the recipient. On a few occasions, he had seen them bring in one of his stallions from the stables, in the adjoining section of the building.

And despite how erotic he found bestiality. What really got his juices flowing to his aged cock was when the two teen girl went into a lesbian embrace. Sometimes with the dogs sniffing or fucking their vacant holes. But usually, this would take place while they were showering at the end of their day of 'work'.

He was still glad to know that at least his daughter, Veronica Lodge, did not indulge in such bawdy behavior.

"At least my little girl isn't a slut," he would tell himself at least once a week.

And the thought that the sweet, lovable Betty Cooper had such a depraved secret made him that much harder at night. This was a pleasant surprise for his wife of twenty-five years. It had been years since she had gotten this time of fucking from her husband. She was even considering divorcing him, until this change in his fucking took place.

"What happened to your, Hiram," she had asked him once. "It's been so long since we made love like this."

"Oh that," he had to think quickly that night. "I got a prescription for Viagra, my dear."

That seemed to have satisfied her. Not that the real reason would have mattered to her much. As long as she got what she needed at night.

He turned his attention back to his monitors as Betty and Midge prepared themselves for another day of bestial lust. As always, they stripped and went through their routine to get ready for the animals.

He had gotten used to seeing them feel each other up to get worked up. He loved these scenes when the two got entwined, naked.

He switched off the hidden microphones. He didn't need them to watch he figured.


"So, Betty," Midge asked her blonde friend. "What did you do last night?"

"Juggy called me over for a late night fuck," Betty told her. "And he had three dogs waiting for me. He's so sweet."

"That sounds like fun," the petite Midge replied.

"But that's not the best part," Betty went on. "The dogs changed into boys in the middle of a fuck."

"You're kidding," Midge gasped.

"Really," Betty explained. "Turns out one of Dilton's inventions went haywire a few days ago and they swapped bodies with three dogs."

"Wow!" Midge gasped. "So who were the boys?"

"Dilton, the sweet boy," Betty told her. "Did you know he's had a crush for me. And Chuck... and Moose."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.