Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

After the four bestial lovers had slumbered for what seemed like hours, they got off the bed and Veronica Lodge escorted the three dogs to the cabin's well-stocked kitchen and tossed them a large T-bone steak as reward.

"Damn!" She gasped, looking up at the clock. "It's past 2 AM. I better get home."

She couldn't believe that they had been fucking for over three hours, and slept another two. She was still shocked at how all of this had come about. To start off with three gorgeous guys, only to have them transform into three horny mutts in mid-fuck was just too amazing to even mention to any of her friends.

She rushed back to the livingroom and got her clothes back on. She was looking for her undergarment, when she remembered that she hadn't worn any for the very reason that she was looking for a fuck tonight.

"Well girl," she told to herself. "You sure got what you wanted."

She looked back at the doorway and saw that the three dogs had finished with the meat and were gnawing at the bones.

"Okay boys," she told them. "Time to go. Get outside and I'll drive you back to town."

{{Come on guys, }} Hotdog was best at understanding humans. {{The bitch is taking us home.}}

The dogs followed her outside and jumped in her Jaguar convertible.

"I'll have to leave a not to Jeremy," she said aloud. "And make sure that he cleans the car, inside and out."

Off she drove.

Once at the outskirt of Riverdale, she decided that the best place to drop off the mutts would be at Jughead's. They could then find their own way home from there.


Betty and the three boys, Dilton, Chuck and Moose, were still in hiding in Hotdog's doghouse when they heard the powerful engine of a car stop nearby.

When they looked out in the darkness, they recognized it as Veronica's Jag. And from the back, three dogs leapt out and ran into the yard.

Betty immediately recognized Hotdog and the St-Bernard, the Doberman was a new one to her.

"Do you think, maybe" she whispered. "That maybe those dogs were boys earlier?"

"Quite possible Betty," Dilton deduced. "Since we took their shape, it is most likely that they had assumed a human form. As my mentor always said: 'All action will have an opposite and..."

"Opposite and equal reaction," Chuck finished for him.

"Why yes Chuck," the boy genius smiled back at him.

"Duh! What does that mean Dilton?" A confused Moose asked.

"It means that when you became dogs," Betty tried explaining in simple terms for him. "The dogs became boys."

Seeing the dogs jump out of Veronica Lodge's luxury car had them thinking.

"Gee, you don't think..." Chuck asked. "You don't think that Ronnie was fucking them just now, do you?"

All four of them thought of that for a few minutes.

"Nah!" They all concluded.

No way would Veronica Lodge, snob of Riverdale High, ever consort with animals. Much less mutts like those three dogs seemed to be.

'If Ronnie ever started fucking dogs, ' Betty thought quietly. 'Then she'd be doing it with her prize winning pooches at her kennel. And if she ever did that, I'd know about it for sure.'


When she got back to the Lodge Estate, Veronica was totally worn out. She just stumbled into her bedroom and collapsed in her bed.

Luckily for her there was no school that morning and she'd be able to sleep in.


"Awwww shit," she groaned when the sun came shining through her windows. "Monique," she yelled.

A few minutes later, her French maid came waltzing in. As always, she wore a sexy, short maid uniform with black stockings.

"Yes Miss Veronica," she asked in her sexy French accent. "Do you need something?"

"Yes damnit," she moaned as if in pain. "Close the damn blinds. I want to sleep."

'What a snob she is, ' Monique thought. 'Too lazy to even walk over herself. She has to call me. But we shall see about zat right now.'

Ronnie's personal maid did as she was told then went back to her room to pick up the videotape of her mistress' exploits of the night before. As well as a few other accessories she planned on using/

When she returned to Veronica's room, she quietly closed the large double-doors and locked them.

"Miss Veronica," she told the slumbering teen. "We have to talk."

Uh!? What?" Ronnie groaned groggily. "What is the meaning of this."

"I said zat we must talk," the maid repeated herself.

"Talk? Talk about what?" Ronnie was getting confused about this.

"I wish a raise, Miss Veronica," her servant told her bluntly. "And other considerations."

"Wh... what?" She was shocked. "How dare you make demands like this."

Monique walked over to Veronica's entertainment unit and inserted the tape, then pushed the play button. Then she returned next to Veronica's bed and sat next to her.

"Just do not say anything Miss," she told her mistress. "Just lay back and watch."

Veronica lay back, stunned, at Monique's audacious attitude towards her. Never in her life had anybody treated her with such disrespect.

'I'll have to get Daddy to fire her, ' she thought selfishly.

When she turned her eyes back to the television screen she was shocked to see herself there. But much worse, she was naked at the cabin with the three weredogs of the previous night.

'Oh no!' She thought. "She saw me. She knows what I did with the dogs.'

Veronica had no way of knowing that Monique had left just moments before the three boys had undergone their mysterious transformation. That the only thing that her maid was actually holding over her head was her getting fucked and sucking the boys on the screen.

She jumped out of bed and shut the television set off, then she turned back to face her blackmailing maid with the tape in her hands.

"You won't get away with this!" She screamed at her.

"I have made copies, Miss Veronica," the maid said calmly.

Stumped at the thought of her bestiality action, Veronica slumped to her knees on the floor sobbing.

"You need not worry mistress," Monique said, lifting her face by her chin. "I do not intend showing zis tape to your papa, unless you force me to."

'M... my father, ' Ronnie's mind reeled at the thought that her father would see this. 'Oh no! That would kill him.'

"All you need to do," the maid went on. "Is fulfill a few conditions."

"Wh... what conditions?" Ronnie said, defeated.

"First of all," Monique told her. "My job must be secured. If I lose my employment here, I will zen release ze tape to ze media."

"(Gulp!) No don... don't do that," the heiress begged. "Please. I'll make sure that you don't get fired. What else?"

"I want you to love me," Monique said boldly.

"Lov... love you?" Ronnie was surprised at that demand. "What do you mean, love you?"

"Just what it sounds like Miss Veronica," the maid told her. "I want to taste zat beautiful pussy of yours. Ze one zat you let zose bastard boys play with last night."

To learn that her own maid was a girl lover shocked Veronica. She had been undressing in front of her for years now. And the thought that Monique was getting turned on by that gave her a sick feeling at the pit of her stomach.

Mind you, her first lesbian experience with her girlfriends the other night wasn't so bad.

"Yo... you can't be serious," she asked her maid.

"Of course I am serious," Monique replied. "Do you realize how excited you have made me for all of zese years. Getting naked in front of me as if I was not even zere. And how I would have to rush to my room to relieve myself each time you left for school."

This definitely confirmed it. Monique was a full fledge lesbian. And the idea that her teen body was the cause for this grown woman to get that excited, also caused her own pussy to get excited.

Monique leaned down and kissed her mistress full on the lips, forcing her tongue past her lips and teeth. Veronica reciprocated and returned the frenchkiss that the maid tried to start.

"That is good Miss Veronica," Monique said. "I am so happy zat you are cooperating with me."

Ronnie smiled up at her as she let her maid help her back to her feet. The two of them walked over to her large bed and she lay down on it. Ronnie just rested herself on her elbows as she watched her beautiful maid begin removing her maid's uniform.

One piece at a time, Monique removed a part of that sexy uniform. First went the white bib that covered the black dress. Then she would reach behind her and unbutton the buttons on the back, one at a time. Seductively, she would then slip one shoulder, then the other, while holding the dress teasingly in front of her.

Veronica could feel her pussy get wet as she watched her maid's striptease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.