Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Betty Cooper and Midge Klump retained their job in the Lodge Kennel on their Estate, while still unbeknownst to them Mr. Lodge continued taping their exploits with his dogs, then selling them on the Internet for a huge profit. He even caught them playing with some of the stallions in the stables, which were in the same building.

Already in the few months that he started taping the girls at work, he had amassed a video collection of hundreds of tapes. Which he would advertise on the Internet as fast as he could copy them for distribution. In fact, sales for these videos surpassed most of his legitimate business ventures. This meant that he didn't have to go into the office as frequently, and could simply stay in his secret recording studio and watch the two lustful teens indulge in their bestial pleasures live.

At first, his neglecting the office so much caused concern to his wife and daughter. But once they realized that their assets were sound, they no longer objected.

But Mr. Lodge's biggest concern had nothing to do with how his business was doing. Rather, his biggest worry was that his daughter, Veronica, would join her friends in the kennel one day. He knew how close friends she was to Betty and Midge, and that possibly she would pay a visit to them while they were 'working' with the dogs.

His fears were alleviated one evening when he overheard the girls chatting in her room.

"Why don't you ever visit us in the kennel Ronnie?" He heard Betty as his daughter.

"Oh really Betty," Veronica responded snobbishly. "You know I never consort with the help."

For the first time in his life Mr. Lodge was happy about his spoiled daughter's attitude towards the working class. For years he had encouraged Betty's influence over his daughter, but now was glad that it never took hold. But on this occasion, he was relieved that she wouldn't be paying a visit in the kennel with them. Despite his fondness in watching her friends fuck and suck the dogs, he didn't think he could survive if he saw his own daughter indulge in such activity.

And despite Betty and Midge's tendency towards animals, he was still glad that their friendship towards his daughter persisted. They would still go to the beach and dances. Betty remained a frequent guest for sleepovers with Veronica, or vice versa.

A few unusual events occurred from the girl's bestial activity. One of them was the revelation of Midge's lesbian tendency. Though she thoroughly enjoyed fucking the dogs, Mr. Lodge learned that she really didn't enjoy getting fucked by her boyfriend Moose Mason. This presented him with vintage teen girl action, also caught on tape. But these he kept for his own private viewing pleasure.

The other was that Betty started going steady with Jughead Jones, of all people. For years she had been vying for Archie Andrews attention, then suddenly she switched to Jughead. He wondered if Jughead's mutt, Hotdog, had anything to do with her change of views to the strange Jones boy.

This, unfortunately, left Archie to concentrate all his attention to his daughter Veronica. Something that he has dreaded in the best of circumstances. That klutz of a boy always managed to destroy his most priceless of possessions, and always despite his best intentions.

Ding! Dong!

Speaking of the devilboy himself.

Smithers, the Lodge's butler opened the door just as Archie burst in, slamming the door to his nose. The poor manservant falls on his butt holding his aching nose.

"Gee, sorry Smithers," Archie offers his excuses. "But you really shouldn't stand behind a door like that. That's how people get hurt."

"Archikins, sweetie," Veronica giggles. "You are so considerate giving advice like that."

Mr. Lodge slaps his forehead to his daughters naive and inconsiderate reaction to her bumbling boyfriends clumsiness.

"Hi Ronnie. Mr. Lodge," Archie says joyfully. "How about if we go over to Pop's for a soda."

"That sounds lovely Archie," she giggles to him. "Who else is going to be there."

"Uh!?!" He shrugs. "The whole gang I guess."

The teen couple walks out the door as Mr. Lodge helps his butler off the floor.

"Really sir," Winters objected. "Do we really have to suffer that ruffian's presence in these premises?"

"I know exactly how you feel old boy," Mr. Lodge agreed with his servant. "But as long a Veronica remains infatuated with him, we have to endure him. And believe me, it is a big financial burden on me."

"I realize that sir," the butler agreed. "At least this time nothing was broken. Other than my nose."

Just then they hear Archie's jalopy backfire, shattering the large picture window in the sitting room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.