Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Veronica Lodge had just discovered how good dog cocks could be to a woman. Sure, when they were boys moments before the fucking was good too. But the bestial nature of their canine bodies were carrying her to new peaks of pleasure.

{{Damn Hotdog, }} Damien yapped. {{This is a lot more like it. Nothing like being tied with a bitch the right way. I just don't see how humans can do it the other way.}}

{{Yeah, }} Goliath agreed. {{It was nice doing it like them for a while, but I missed getting properly tied.}}

Hotdog also silently agreed, but he was too busy mounting Ronnie's head to fuck her mouth to bother putting his two bones in the conversation.

Veronica couldn't stop cumming as the knotted cocks kept moving around inside of her pussy and ass. she could feel the thick shafts almost touch each other through the thin membrane that separated them inside her body.

The only thing left for her to experience from these three dogs was the taste of their sperm.

'Will the cum taste the same?' She asked herself, sucking on Hotdog's meat. 'Or will it be something completely different?'

Her body shook again as another orgasm hit her. She had lost count how many times she had cum at this point. She couldn't believe that her teen body had taken her through such an event. She couldn't believe that a woman, any woman, could cum so much or so often in such a short time.

{{Oh boy! Oh boy!}} Hotdog blew first. {{Here I cum. I'm shooting my balls off right now. [Growf] Damn, she's drinking it all down. I've only known this bitch to drink imported stuff before.}}

The first gush of Hotdog's sperm caught Ronnie by surprise, shooting down her throat directly. Causing her to gag from the sudden inrush of fluid down her gullet.

In self-preservation, she pulls her head back until the cockhead lodged itself in her mouth. Hotdog's second spurt filled her mouth, and she finally got her first taste of dog-cum.

'That doesn't taste to bad, ' she thought to herself.

She swirled her tongue through the salty fluid to gather more of its tasteful fragrance to her tastebuds. She found that she just couldn't get enough of it.

'If I knew dogs were this good, ' she considered. 'Maybe I won't have to find a boyfriend to screw with.'

{{I'm cumming too Hotdog, }} Damien yelped.

{{Right with you, guys, }} Goliath soon followed.

Veronica felt both cocks in her rear shooting the scalding liquid inside of her. Which triggered the most powerful orgasm she had had all night

{{[Yeoooooow!]}} Both dogs howled in the air.

{{[Yeooooowl!]}} Hotdog joined in their canine chorus.

Veronica's eyeballs turned inward, leaving only the white of her eyes showing, before she slumped on top of the large St- Bernard's body into unconscious slumber.

The three dogs just maintained their position, filling her orifices with their individual seeds. Their knots making sure that none of it escapes their bitches holes, just as they were intended to do by nature.

It took over twenty minutes for the dogs to start shrinking their knots inside her body. Once they felt that happening, they instinctively started trying to pull out of the passed out bitch.

The pain that that provoked caused Veronica to snap out of her exhausted slumber. Thought the knots had in fact shrunk somewhat, they were still resistant to being removed from their tight quarters.

"Oh shit!" She groaned. "That hurts. Don't pull so hard."

When she looked up, it was the first time that she saw the face of the dog that had been fucking her mouth. To her shock it was Jughead's dog, Hotdog.

{{What is the bitch yapping about?}} Damien asked.

{{I think she wants us to stay inside her, }} Goliath said.

{{Who cares what she wants, }} Damien retorted. {{I did my job, so I'm done.}}

{{You dumb yuppies, }} Hotdog blasted at them. {{Human bitches aren't like your regular bitches. They're not used to our tie.}}

{{What do you mean?}} Goliath was confused.

{{I mean, }} Hotdog prepared to explain. {{Human bitches are more fragile. They can't handle it so well if you try pulling your knot out too soon.}}

{{Poor bitches, }} Damien felt sorry for Veronica and her kind. {{So what can I do about it?}}

"Quit pulling, you dumb animals!" Veronica interrupted their conversation. "I... I am Veronica Lodge and I deserve to be treated with respect."

{{What is she complaining about now?}} Damien tilted his head in confusion.

{{Oh same-O-same-O, }} Hotdog told them. {I think its time that Miss Veronica Lodge gets a lesson she won't soon forget.}

Hotdog pulled his cock away from her face and went around to her rear.

{{You guys want another round with her, }} Hotdog asked his pals.

{{Uh!?}} Goliath asked quizzically. {{What do you mean?}}

{{He means another fuck, }} Damien growled. {{You dumb mutt.}}

{{Oh! Yeah sure Hotdog, }} Goliath finally comprehended. {{What should we do?}}

{{Well, to start with, }} he gave instructions to them. {{Get your fucking cocks out of there.}}

Reluctantly, Damien and Goliath pulled their knots out of her rear holes. Despite the painful protestations of Veronica.

{{Okay, }} Hotdog continued. {{Now we switch places. Damien, you lie on your back like the G-mutt was before.}}

{{But what if the bitch won't do it, }} he asked worriedly.

{{Don't you worry none about that, }} Hotdog assured the black Doberman. {{I'll make sure that she gets you inside her cunt.}}

So Damien lied down, with his legs spread apart.

{{Goliath, }} Hotdog continued. {{You get her face this time. Don't worry she won't bite. I think she loves it.}}

Goliath followed his orders and trotted over to Veronica's gasping face.

Veronica could only watch, mesmerized, as the dogs moved around her naked body on the bed. When she saw that they all still sported a rather impressive hardon, she began to worry. She was moving towards the edge of the bed when she heard Hotdog growl at her.

She had never heard the big shaggy dog growl before, and that scared her. She froze, waiting to see what would happen next.

When she felt Hotdog's cold, wet nose push her towards the Doberman that was lying on the bed, she understood what these animals had in mind for her.

She had two choices. One, she could make a break for it, but she doubted if she could outrun or escape three four-legged animals. Or any savage attack that they would put her through with those sharp fangs of theirs.

Her second choice wasn't much more appealing. It would mean submitting herself to their lustful ambitions. Though the idea wasn't all that unpleasant, judging from her first experience.

She gasped when she felt Hotdog's tongue ravish her pussy and ass. He slurped and drank the cum leaking out of her gaping holes.

Veronica couldn't help herself as her body squirmed against his furry snout.

Finally, when decision time came, she opted for the second choice. She crawled over to the Doberman and straddled her legs over his loins, just above his stiffening cock. Then, beyond her reasoning, she reached under her and guided the cocktip to her pussy opening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.