Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Back at the Lodge cabin, Monique the maid, had used up the two hour tape in the video-camera. Miss Veronica had fucked each dog/boy at least once and was arranging herself for another round. Rather than risk being caught on the balcony deck, she decided to be cautious and sneak away while the four teens had their attention to other matters.

Veronica had discovered how much she loved cock. She had taken them in each of her holes and loved each new experience with glee.

But the thought crossed her mind to be even bolder. To do something that she didn't think any of her girlfriends could have tried before. She wanted to see if it was possible to take all three cocks simultaneously.

She noticed that all three cocks were getting hard again, so all she needed to decide now was where each of them would wind up.

"Guys," she said. "You wanna do it again?"

What a dumb question.

"Sure!" The three dog/boys chorused.

"Okay then," she said smiling down at them. "Then I want you, Goliath, to lie on your back."

He followed her instructions. She moved up on top of his towering cock and squatted down on it, sinking half of it in her pussy and stopped. Then she leaned forward and lay herself across his chest.

"Now you Damien," she continued, breathlessly. "I want you to stick that hot rod of yours up my ass."

Damien/dog smiled and complied to her demand. He crawled in between the two bodies and pushed his hard cock into her puckered asshole.

"Ooooh! Yeah," she moaned. "Just like that."

The two dog/boys bean moving their hips slightly.

"No! don't move just yet," she ordered them.

They stopped reluctantly and waited to see what more she had in mind. She lifted herself by her arms with effort and looked over to the last remaining cock, licking her lips suggestively with her tongue.

"Okay," she looked at Hotdog/boy. "Hotdog, you come give me your cock. I want to suck you while your friends fuck me senseless."

"You got it Veronica," he said, smiling.

Moving up to her face on his knees. Hotdog/boy presented his hard ten incher to her and she opened her mouth invitingly. He shoved his had cock in the inviting hole and began humping his hip in a steady tempo.

The other two took that as the signal to begin with their own humping. Veronica moaned in pleasure as the three cocks filled her every hole.

She could feel the two cocks behind her rubbing against each other through the thin membrane that separated her asshole from her pussy.


Back in Hotdog's doghouse, the three boy/dogs had also recuperated and Betty was preparing herself for her own bit of triple action.

"You guys ready for more?" She asked the dumb animals.

{{She's gotta be kidding, }} Chuck/dog said unbelievably.

"Hotdog," she said. "Why don't you roll over and play dead for Betty."

Dilton/dog followed her instructions eagerly. The other two boy/dogs got to their feet excitedly in the hopes of another crack at the nubile blonde girl that had all considered virtuous, till tonight.

Betty moved over the lying shaggy dog and straddled herself over his loin. She reached under and grasped Dilton/dog's hard cock. He jerked nervously, feeling her fingers wrap tightly on his sex. Then he relaxed when he realized that she was aiming it to her vagina. The ultimate goal of all of his wet dreams.

"Ooooooh! Yesssss," she hummed. "That feels nice."

She shoved herself down until most of the seven inch cock was buried inside her cunt. Then she leaned forward and looked over the other two boy/dogs. She decided that the Doberman would be the wise choice for her plans.

She grabbed Chuck/dog by the neck and pulled him behind her. When he got there, she patted her ass and he got her meaning. He jumped onto her back and shuffled forward till his cockhead felt the puckered entrance of the her ass. He shoved forward experimentally, never having given an ass fuck before, not even to Nancy.

"Mmmmmmm! Yes doggy," Betty groaned under him. "Stick that hard cock up my ass."

That left only Moose/dog to deal with. Betty decided to give that impressive cock a taste, so she kept him for her mouth.

"Come over here big boy," she teased.

Moose/dog didn't move. He was too confused to understand her playful demeanor.

{{What are you waiting for Moose, }} Chuck/dog asked. {{Betty wants to give you a blowjob. Go on, give it to her. She sucks like a pro. Take my word for it.}}

{{Duh! Oh!}} Moose/dog finally understood.

He moved forward and placed his wide, St-Bernard, paws on her shoulders. He tried to be as gentle as he could. Because no matter what had gone on tonight, this was still his friend Betty. And he still liked her a lot, and he didn't want to do anything that might hurt her.

Betty ducked her head under the furry body and wrapped her lips around the huge cock that was offered to her. Now that she had her holes filled with cock, she was ready for the real action to start. She began undulating her hips around to get the two boy/dogs behind her to start humping.

It didn't take much to encourage them to do so. As soon as they felt Betty's hips moving they started humping. Dilton/dog was finally having his wish fulfilled. His cock was buried in Betty's hot vagina, and it was as good as he had ever imagined it before.


Betty and Veronica were both getting triple teamed by their respective gang of lovers.

For Veronica, this evening was a breaking out event. Her first fuck to break her cherry. Her first blowjob, and her first ass fuck. Then she got the pleasure of getting two cocks in her at the same time. That was a mind blowing experience.

And now she was handling three horny cocks at the same time.

'Let the other girls top this, ' she gloated to herself.

Betty was a complete contrast to Veronica's deflowering. This was not the first, nor the last time that she would have three cocks inside of her. She took on three dogs fairly regularly working in Mr. Lodge's kennel.

In either case, both girls were enjoying their gangbang with their eyes closed tightly.


As if in a fairytale, at the stroke of midnight something strange began happening. Both girls could feel it inside themselves.

What was happening was that Dilton's transmorphic ray was wearing out. The six transformed beings were beginning to reassume their true bodies.


"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Ronnie moaned, as she felt the cocks move in strange new ways inside her.

What was happening in fact, inside of her, was that dog knots were growing where none existed before. As Goliath/boy had already buried his cock to the hilt in her cunt, his knot grew until he was tied into her painfully.

She pulled her mouth off of Hotdog/boy's cock and cried out painfully.

"Oh! That hurts," Veronica complained painfully. "Take your cock out. Something's wrong."

When she opened her eyes to see why it had become so painful to take the cocks, she was shocked to see furry bodies all around her. She could feel the fur grow longer with each passing second. And when she looked down, she gasped in shock as she watched Goliath/boy's face morph, to take on the recognizable shape of a St-Bernard dog's face instead.

Turning her eyes in front of her, she saw the same thing happening to Hotdog/boy's legs. Thick white shaggy fur had grown all over it. And where before she saw his knees before, she now saw long nailed doggy paws taking shape.

She could only assume that the same thing was happening to Damien/dog on her back. This was confirmed by the sharp nails of Damien, the Doberman, she felt along her side. Scratching her bare skin. Leaving red welts behind, marking her visibly. She also felt another knot tying her in the ass.

'Wh... what the hell is going on here?' She thought. 'Did I fall in the Twilight Zone?'

Her first thought was to get free of these werebeasts that were now fucking her. But she soon realized that she was in no position to get away from any of them. Their cocks and knots were deeply imbedded in each of her holes. And so, she was skewered like a pig for a barbecue.


Back inside Hotdog's doghouse, Betty was going through a similar experience, but in reverse.

When she felt all three boy/dog knots shrink to nothingness, she frustratingly believed that the boy/dogs had exhausted themselves from sex. She didn't want to think about going home without another fuck.

She was beginning to think about cruising the alleys downtown again to find horny strays.

"Oh yeah, Betty," Dilton groaned under her. "I've wanted to do this for soooo long."

Shocked to hear someone speak, her eyes popped open. She had assumed that someone had found her fucking the three dog/boys and was jerking to her performance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.