Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

While Veronica continued her initiation to cocks at the lakeside cabin, Jughead snuck out of his bedroom a bit after 11 PM that night. He checked Hotdog's doghouse and saw that the three pooches were still there, sleeping apparently. Being careful not to be seen, he made his way towards the Cooper house a few blocks away.

When he got there, he picked up some small pebbles and tossed them against the window of Betty's bedroom. Seconds later, her window opened and she crawled over to the branch that hung right next to it, and started climbing down.

From his vantage point, Jughead could see right up her short dress and saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. This was her normal way of dressing for their late knight trysts.

When Betty got her hips down to the level of his head, he placed his hands on her firm buttocks and held her there. Effectively stopping her from reaching the ground.

"Juggy," she whispered down to him. "What do you think you're doing? Let me down before someone sees us."

Without uttering a word, he ducked his head under her dress and began licking her ass and reaching under to her pussy.

"Oh shit Juggy," she held her breath. "Don't do that. Not here."

But he was relentless. His long tongue flickered along her asscrack, tasting her ass as he did so. Already Betty could feel her juices begin flowing down her thighs. Her mounting excitement was making it harder for her to hold on to the trunk of the tree. If she let go, they would both crash to the ground. Possibly alerting her parents by the noise they would make.

Jughead just loved the taste of his blonde love. He couldn't get enough of it. And since he hadn't had any for two days, he found that he couldn't resist when he saw her bare pussy sliding down the tree above him. But he knew he had to stop, for there was something even better waiting for them at his place.

Betty was finally let down and she turned and frenchkissed him, tasting herself on his tongue.

"So, what is the big surprise you promised me?" She asked him.

"You'll see," he whispered back. "It's waiting for you with Hotdog."

So, hand in hand they made their way through back alleys back to the Jones' backward. A quick check around let them know that the coast was clear and they rushed to Hotdog's residence.

Usually, Jughead could get inside along with Betty to watch their fucking. But tonight he stayed outside. At first Betty couldn't understand why he did that. But when she peered inside she comprehended why her boyfriend was staying outside.

She found three dogs inside, a shaggy dog she assumed was Hotdog, a St-Bernard and a Doberman. And in the darkness, she too confused Dilton/dog for Hotdog. She smiled back at Jughead and scurried inside.

The three slumbering boy/dogs were awakened by her entry. They were each surprised to see that the added guest was Betty Cooper. They couldn't understand why she had snuck in a doghouse of all places. Much less one full of dogs.

"Hi guys," she said cheerfully. "Ready for some fun?"

She petted them each individually.

{{Bet... Betty?}} Dilton/dog noticed first. {{Wh... what is she doing here?}}

{{Uh!? What?}} Chuck/dog mumbled, waking up slowly.

{{It's Betty, }} Dilton/dog told his friends. {{Sh... she just crawled in here with us.}}

{{Duh! Why is Betty here Dilton?}} Asked the confused Moose/dog.

{{We don't know yet Moose, }} Chuck/dog told him.

Dilton/dog had dreamed of Betty's luscious body for years, but he never worked up the courage to do anything about it. And now here he was, in the middle of the night with her. He was beyond frustrated by this turn of events. The only thing he was grateful for was that his canine body couldn't show how heavy he might be blushing.

Chuck/dog and Moose/dog shuffled around in the tight confines, trying to make room for her with them. They too were as surprised as Dilton/dog was about this turn of events. None of them even noticed Jughead outside peering in. they were too busy paying attention to one of the most beautiful girls of Riverdale High for that.

All three boy/dogs could feel their cocks stirring to life between their legs. What had happened was that their noses had detected the scent of her hot, wet pussy in the tight confines of the doghouse and their canine brain sent the command to their genitals to react to that smell instinctively. And with no way of hiding the embarrassing shafts they just sat there hoping that she wouldn't notice. They couldn't comprehend why they were getting so horny all of a sudden. But in their new bodies, they had also acquired the keen sense of smell that dogs are famous for.

But Betty had other ideas about those stiffening cocks. Plans that Jughead was looking forward to watching himself in the coming minutes.

When Betty reached down and touched his hard canine cock, Dilton/dog jumped back in alarm.

{{What the fuck is she doing?}} Chuck/dog said, stunned.

In all the times he had fantasized about her, he always dreamed of feeling her soft hands on his cock. But never in his wildest had he ever dreamed of her doing something this perverse.

"What's the matter Hotdog?" She asked, puzzled by Hotdog's sudden shyness. "Don't you love me anymore? And what about your friends here? Don't they want to try what I give you?"

{{Duh! What is Betty talking about Dilton?}} Moose/dog asked, more confused than ever.

{{I... I think... I think she want to fuck... with us, }} Dilton/dog stammered.

{{But Dilly, }} Chuck/dog broke in. {{We're dogs now. Are you telling us that sweet little Betty fucks dogs?}}

"C'mon Hotdog," she pleaded to Dilton/dog. "Don't tease me like this. We've done it often enough before."

{{Does... does that answer your question, }} Dilton/dog said to the other two.

Betty started pulling on the St-Bernard's, which was Moose/dog in reality, pulling on his cock as well. Drawing him closer to her.

The scent of her wet pussy was driving their canine instincts beyond their human control. The three cocks just kept getting harder and longer with each passing second.

With a cock in each hand, Betty didn't have any way of handling the third cock belonging the black Doberman which was Chuck/dog. So she simply bent down and started licking it starting at the tip and working her way down to his balls.

Chuck/dog couldn't do a thing to stop her, nor did he seem inclined to do so. His tongue just hung loosely off the side of his jaw as he kept panting in excitement. The sight of the pretty blonde teen beauty actually licking a dog cock. A dog cock which was his, at least for now. That sight was driving him wild.

Dilton/dog could only gulp aloud as he watched the girl of his many wet dreams debase herself on Chuck/dog's cock. But the sight also excited him.

Moose/dog didn't care about the morality of what Betty was doing. He was just glad that a girl was handling his cock again. For some reason he couldn't understand, Midge had been avoiding his sexual advances for months and he was in need of release in that department desperately.

Betty didn't ignore the other two dogs for long. After licking Chuck/dog for a few minutes, she turned to Dilton/dog and took him in her mouth for his turn. She sucked him in deep, and started humping her face into his groin.

Dilton/dog no longer cared how disturbing this was. All he knew was that Betty Cooper was actually giving him his very first blowjob.

Next she moved over to Moose/dog and his St-Bernard cock and swallowed that one as well. She went from one cock to another until each and everyone of them were glistening wet from her sucking.

The next thing she did was reach behind her and unzipped her dress. Then poking her front outside a moment, Jughead pulled it off her body completely, leaving her squatting in the doghouse naked before the three horny boy/dogs.

There was an audible gulp from each of them as for the first time they got to see just what her body looked like naked. None of them could complain.

"You ready for the real fun to start now boys," she asked the three boy/dogs.

Without any hesitation, Moose/dog trotted up behind her and tried to mount her. But this being his first time fucking as a dog he couldn't find her pussyhole with his cock.

Betty was familiar with this problem, from all the dogs she had fucked so far. She reached between her legs and took hold of his hot shaft and guided it to her vagina.

As soon as Moose/dog felt her pussylips wrap around his cock he shoved forward as hard as he could. Driving his nine inch cock inside her pussy to the hilt.

This savage penetration also forced Betty into, Chuck/dog's, Doberman's groin and she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him in time with the St-Bernard's thrust.

Dilton/dog was left alone on the side, whining, as he watched the girl of his dreams getting reamed by two dog bodies. Even if they were human by nature, Betty didn't know that.

{Damn it all, } Dilton/dog swore to himself. {Even now I can't get her.}

"Mmmmmh!" They heard her moan.

Jughead was amazed that his girlfriend had managed to take on the large St-Bernard. And he was also happy to see her so happy at finding three dogs waiting for her when they got here.

{{Duh! Gee Dilton, }} Moose/dog said. {{I didn't know gurls could do something like this.}}

{{They shouldn't be Moose, }} Dilton/dog told him. {{It's just not right.}}

{{Maybe, }} Chuck/dog added. {{But it sure feels good. Wait till you try it.}}

Dilton/dog had his doubts that Betty would even bother with him. So he could just sit back like a good boy/dog and watch as she got double fucked by Moose/dog and Chuck/dog. With his own raging hardon sticking up in between his canine hindlegs.

Betty was enjoying herself immensely. There was nothing she loved more than fucking and sucking beasts these past few months. Granted Jughead was fun too. And so were her lesbian encounters with her school girlfriends.

From outside, Jughead could see the large St-Bernard's cock fuck into his girlfriend's willing pussy, while she sucked on the black Doberman's cock. He pulled his own cock out and started stroking it as he followed the action inside.

"Mmmmmm!" Betty kept moaning as she sucked of Chuck/dog's hard cock.

{{Duh! Gee Dilton, }} Moose/dog said. {{I didn't know Betty was so good at fucking.}}

{{Shut up Moose, }} Chuck/dog blasted him for his insensitivity to the school genius. {{Don't worry Dilly. I'm sure you'll get your shot.}}

Just then, Moose/dog's cock hit an obstruction. He found it very hard to get his cock any deeper into Betty's cunt. This, of course, was his first experience with a knot on his cock. So he put more muscle behind his humping, trying to get his cock deeper.

Betty felt the St-Bernard's knot against her pussylips and braced herself for its eventual invasion. She had had that happen to her more than once, so she knew what to expect and she was looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, she also noticed that she was ignoring the third dog. So she reached out and grasped its cock and began stroking it. She wanted it ready for when one of the other two finished, and he could then replace it.

Dilton/dog was more than happy to feel her hand on his cock again. But he was still upset that he couldn't have it inside of her. Any hole would do for him at this point. He started humping his ass into her hand tying to cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.