Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

After the fucking that Goliath/boy had given her, Veronica Lodge wasn't up to more of that at the moment.

Unfortunately for her, the other two dog/boys had other ideas. Damien/boy lay down next to his exhausted pal and assumed the same position. His raging hardon pointing straight up.

Hotdog/boy pulled Veronica back up and had her straddle his waiting buddy. He then guided her down on top of him, driving his friend's cock in her now loosened cunt.

After the stretching that she had gone through with Goliath/boy, she had to concentrate so as to feel his warm cock sliding in and out of her.

Damien/boy didn't care about that. He was just happy to finally have his cock wrapped in a warm pussy again. Even if he was a human boy for the time being.

Once Hotdog/boy was sure that Veronica was cooperating by humping herself on his pal. He decided to try a trick he had learned while fucking Betty a few months ago, while still in his canine body. He pushed against Ronnie's back, forcing her to lie down over Damien/boy's chest. Her tits crushed between their bodies.

Hotdog/boy then rubbed his own hard cock along her asscrack.

Ronnie didn't know what he had planned, and she didn't really care at the moment. She was just happy to be fucking at long last.

Her maid, Monique, still hidden behind some lounge chairs on the deck just outside the sliding door/window suspected what was about to happen to her mistress and zoomed the video-camera to the threesome.

"Oh shit! Yessss," Veronica Lodge moaned, feeling Damien/boy's cock jerk inside her pussy. "Fuck me just like that. It feels soooo hot inside of me. Don't stop. Don't you ever stop."

Damien/boy had no intention of stopping. Not as long has his cock remained hard. He humped up and kept on fucking into the willing teenaged girl.

Hotdog/boy dipped his hand under the rutting couple and moistened it with their leaking juices. He then spread those juices over his own rigid cock in preparation to his own plans. Next, he jabbed his middle finger in Ronnie's ass and worked it in past the second knuckle.

"Oohhh!?!" Ronnie moaned in surprise at her ass being played with.

At first she wasn't too sure. But the combination of getting fucked in her pussy and the finger in her ass made her cum again. She found that she was learning much more about sex than she had anticipated.

Once Hotdog/boy felt her sphincter muscle relax around his finger, he removed it and replaced it with his cockhead. He started pushing softly, trying to get that head past her tight anal entrance.

Ronnie realized what he was trying to do and wasn't too sure if she wanted something that big in her asshole. A finger was one thing, but a cock as big as Hotdog/boy's. that was something else.

She tried to get her body back up to stop him. But he kept her down with his hands, forcing her to remain in a tight embrace with Damien/boy under her.

"Don't do that Hotdog," she pleaded. "Its not right."

"Cool it Ronnie," Hotdog/boy told her. "You'll love it. Other girls do."

He was speaking from experience of course. He had fucked Betty, Midge and Cricket in the ass many times since he first discovered the fun of human bitches.

Monique couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her prim and proper mistress had already lost her virginity to the biggest cock she had ever seen before. And now she was about to be fucked by two other young teens in her pussy and her ass, simultaneously. She made sure that the video-camera was aimed properly and watched as the gangbang unfolded before her. All the while her own fingers were busy digging into her own sopping wet pussy.

Ronnie tried to relax to the impending ass fucking she was about to receive. While still trying to remember about the other cock that was still humping her in the cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.