Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Meanwhile, across town, Veronica was getting dressed up for her own private rendezvous with her three beaus at the Chok'lit Shoppe. Once more she dove into her closet and tried to select the right dress for the occasion. But what did a girl wear to a gangbang.

What she decided on was a tubetop and miniskirt. She had foregone wearing any underwear.

Her maid, Monique, was a bit shocked at her choice of garb. Miss Veronica usually went with a more fashionable selection for her dates. And the idea of no panties with such a short skirt made her realize that this was much more than a date, date.

Veronica looked herself over at the full length mirror in her closet. She even pulled up the miniskirt to see how her pussy looked. She could see her pussylips moist with her juices. She was satisfied that this would be enough to get the three boys attention.

Monique also noticed the dampness in her mistress' reflection and could feel her own pussy moisten at that vision. More than ever she wanted to have her raven-haired charge. But she needed more time to get the goods on her first before attempting anything of the sort.

Satisfied with her appearance, Veronica walked out and headed for the front entrance of the Mansion. She only stopped briefly in her father's study to pick up the keys to one of the many Lodge cabins just outside of town. This is where she was planning on taking the three handsome guys for her deflowering.

She walked out and jumped into the Jaguar convertible her father had given her for her sixteenth birthday and drove off.

From one of the upper floor window, Monique watched as she drove off. She had followed Veronica downstairs and spied on her as she took the keys to the cabin. So now she knew where the beautiful teenaged girl was heading. She would be there waiting for her.

Now that Miss Lodge was gone, she had the rest of the night to herself. She hurriedly went to her servants quarters and changed into less conspicuous clothing than her maid's uniform.

She too selected a tight fitting tubetop and miniskirt. But discarded the idea of no underwear. What she had planned didn't call for her to do anything out there. Only when the two of them would be back at the Mansion itself, alone.

One nice thing about working for the Lodge's was that they allowed their servants the use of just about anything. So she had no problems borrowing one of the many video-cameras that they owned, or getting use of one of their many cars. She chose the kitchen's station-wagon so as to remain less obvious on the road.

Though Veronica had turned right on the street, so has to pick up the three boys at Pop's, Monique turned left and headed straight to the Lodge's lakeside cabin that Veronica had selected. She wanted to get there early enough ahead of her mistress so has to find a good hiding place to watch and film the events to come.

It took her fifteen minutes to reach the cabin. It was just like many of the other properties that the Lodge's owned. Expensive, elegant, but most of all isolated. You couldn't even see it from the nearby road, even at night with the lights on. And the lakeside approach was so far from anybody else that you wouldn't be able to see anything from that side either.

The maid could understand why Miss Lodge chose this cabin over any others. The isolation and the romantic view it offered were perfect for a sexual tryst.

Luckily, like all of the Lodge servants, she had a set of keys to all of the Lodge cabins. This was to allow them to get them prepared for family outings ahead of their employers. She unlocked the servants entrance and entered the luxurious cabin.

It had been a long time since the last time she had visited this one in particular. She had to scout around before finally settling for a hallway closet in which to hide in. She couldn't guess which of the numerous bedrooms Veronica would choose to entertain the boy she suspected was bringing at this very moment.

And of course she had assumed that the boy in question was going to be Archie Andrews. Like Mr. Lodge, she couldn't understand what a rich girl like Veronica Lodge saw in such a klutzy boy.

Anyway, the hallway closet gave her a line of sight to all the bedrooms, so she could just keep an eye open and then she could sneak out and creep up to the room in question. Her plan was to go outside on the deck that connected all the rooms and spy through the large sliding door/windows of the room the action was going to take place in and film it all.

Then, in the next few days, she would spring the video on Veronica and force her to comply to her own sexual desires. She would finally have a taste of what a rich girl's pussy would taste like. She would also use the tape to ensure that she will have her job for as long as she wanted it.

Just then Monique heard a car pulling into the gravel driveway of the cabin. She rushed into her hiding place and waited patiently. She could make out the sounds of the lock being opened and voices entering the cabin. She could tell that there were more than just two though.

'Did she invite her other friends also?' Monique was wondering. 'Are zey planning on an orgy togezer?'

"Wow! Veronica," Goliath/dog said. "This sure is a big house. Do you live here?"

"No silly," she told him. "This is just for water-skiing."

"Damn," Damien/boy looked stunned at the wide open space of the cabin. "You must have a lot of friends."

Veronica was amused at how naÔve the three boys seemed to be about her lifestyle. So she just smiled at each of their innocent comments.

"So," Hotdog/boy said. "What is there to do here?"

"Anything to eat," Goliath/boy asked.

As when she first met, the three boys still had no money to buy food or drinks and they hadn't eaten anything since... well, since they ate her.

They had spent the last three hours at the Chok'lit Shoppe waiting patiently for her to meet with them again. And not wanting to upset the oldman, Pop Tates, again. They didn't order anything.

They could only watch hungrily as food was being served all around them. So it was inevitable that they would be famished by now.

Veronica could hear their stomach rumble from hunger and pointed towards the always well stocked kitchen. They made a stack of sandwiches made mostly of meat, and filled a pitcher full of milk. As dogs, they would rarely get such a treat. Except for Hotdog of course.

Having had a lavish diner at home, Veronica settled for a simple glass of milk. She sat back and just watched at the three boys stuffed their faces with the food.

She started wondering if they were just freeloaders. But then she remembered why she had brought them there in the first place and it didn't matter any more.

After waiting patiently for ten minutes for them to pay some attention to her, she decided to take matters in her own hands. She stretched back in the deep cushion of the chair she was sitting in and parted her legs apart.

This had the effect of causing her already short skirt to ride up along her thighs and show off her naked pussy.

The three boys stopped their eating in midstream. Each with a sandwich in hand at their mouth, they stared dumbly at the naked bush their hostess was presenting to them.

Veronica was pleased to see that her body could have that effect on them. She had always maintained that snobbish attitude that she did in front of all of her friends. But the events of the past few months had caused her to doubt that claim.

All of her other girlfriends were busily getting laid by their boyfriends, while she still remained a virgin. Possibly the only virgin in Riverdale.

But now, with these three handsome and obviously virile guys in front of her, he confidence was fast returning to her mind.

Damien/boy was the first to move towards her. Between the three, he was obviously the horniest of the three. As in the theater, he buried his head in her pussy and began licking her clit feverishly. Thoughts of the food on the table left behind.

"Mmmmmm!" Veronica moaned. "Oh yes. Do that again. Yessss, right there. There on my clitty."

Hotdog/boy and Goliath/boy pulled their own hard cock out of the restrictive clothing and used their hands on them. Stroking them slowly to get them as hard as possible.

Upstairs, Monique heard Veronica's moan barely. But she knew that things had already started. Though she wanted to see what was going on desperately, she had to stay where she was till the right moment presented itself. She just hoped that they wouldn't do it all downstairs out of her view.

In her excited state, Veronica pulled down the tubetop. Exposing her ample tits. She brought her hands up to her breast and began massaging them excitedly. With her eyes closed she started pinching her hardened nipples.

The three dog/boys watched curiously at the human female's strange self-indulgence. No dog bitch would ever bother doing such things. Though Hotdog had seen Betty and Midge do other strange things to their bodies when he was with them on occasion.

"Ooooh! Yessss," she moaned again. "Lets all get comfortable."

"I'm okay like I am," Damien/boy said from her crotch.

"Wouldn't you rather get undressed first?" She said pointedly.

Monique heard that and her heart dropped. It sounded like all the fucking was going to happen in the livingroom. She hadn't prepared for that. And she couldn't take the chance of getting caught to change hiding place. So she reluctantly stayed in the closet and listened through the slightly open door.

The three dog/boys caught Veronica's meaning and got up. She just sat back and watched as they hurriedly stripped off all vestige of clothing. They were glad to be rid of the confining material. They had been uncomfortable ever since their transformation and been forced to put them on.

Within a couple of minutes they stood before her naked as Adonis. She couldn't help but admire their chiseled, muscled features. Nor could she help but notice the beautiful, hard cocks that they were each sporting.

Hotdog/boy's cock was comparable to his real dogcock, about ten inches in length. But without any sign of the knot he had been born with.

Goliath/boy's cock also measured the same as his real doggy cock. A monstrous fourteen inches. And the same went with Damien/boy. His cock was nine inches long, but thicker that the other two.

Veronica was impressed with each of them. She was amazed to discover first hand how various cocks could be. She couldn't wait to give them a try.

With the dog/boys now naked, it was now Veronica's turn to do the same. Hotdog/boy offered her his hand and pulled her to her feet, where she walked over to the stereo and put on a sexy tune to strip to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.