Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The three teenaged boy that had been transformed into dogs, by Dilton's errant invention, remained huddled in Hotdog's doghouse in the Jones' backward.

{{Gee Dilton, }} Moose/dog asked. {{I'm hungry. When are we gonna eat?}}

{{Don't bother me now Moose, }} Dilton/dog rebutted his best friend. {{I'm trying to think.}}

The huge St-Bernard/Moose just dropped its head, saddened by his little buddy's angry tone. It was a rare occasion that Dilton Doily ever lost his temper. And when that happens it was usually out of frustration.

{{C'mon Dilly, }} Chuck/dog said. {{Don't take it out on Moose, }} he then turned towards the large brown/white dog. {{Don't worry Moose. Dilton will figure a way out of this. He always does.}}

{{Duh! Yeah, I know that, }} Moose/dog said. {{But I'm kinda hungry now. Duh! I mean, I haven't eaten since yesterday. Yuh know.}}

Chuck/dog had to admit that he was feeling a bit hungry himself. The problem was that they couldn't go out and find food the way they were now.

Just then Jughead was heading in their direction. He was carrying a large bowl with him. When he got at the door of Hotdog's habitat and looked inside.

He was surprised to see three dogs inside. In the shadowy confines of the doghouse, his mistakenly took Dilton/dog to be his Hotdog.

"Well, well Hotdog," he said. "I see you invited some friends over. I bet their hungry too. Wait here and I'll server you all a nice portion to fill your bellies."

Moose/dog lifted his head up upon hearing that food was going to be handed to them. That cheered him right up. Chuck/dog and Dilton/dog were a bit doubtful about the kind of food Jughead might be bringing them. They both accepted that Juggy thought that they were really dogs and would feed them dogfood.

Fifteen minutes went by before Jughead returned. He pushed in a large bowl of warm stew. There were large bits of meat in the thick saucy brew. Ever since Jughead started going steady with and fucking, Betty Cooper, his mom kept having too much food leftover after every meal. So she didn't mind it when Jughead took some out to the family dog, and his companions.

The three dog/boys sniffed at it tentatively. When they recognized it as being people food that Jughead had brought them they dug in hungrily. Biting and licking the bowls content.

They finished it all in only a matter of minutes. But the hearty meal made them all feel much better. They present situation slipped to the back of their minds for a few moments at least.

It had been over twenty-four hours since their transformation, and Dilton/dog was getting a little concerned about the delay in the effects giving way. He kept crunching numbers in his head to see if his calculations were correct. As far as he could tell, the effects should still dissipate within forty-eight hours of their exposure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.