Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Veronica had escorted the three new boys to the cineplex and chose a movie for them, since they didn't seem to know what any of the shows was about.

She wound up choosing a dog of a movie as the theater was literally empty except for them four.

Veronica took a middle seat, with Hotdog/boy on one side. Goliath/boy on the other, and Damien/boy next to him. As soon the lights dimmed for the movie, she felt their hands groping all over her body.

Hotdog/boy was busily sniffing at her neck like a dog, while one of his hands was mangling one of her tits. Goliath/boy looked over to his friend and followed his example on the other side.

A few days ago, Veronica would have been outraged at this kind of behavior. But she was so frustrated, sexually, of late that was embracing these three boys attention on her.

Damien/boy was getting a bit peeved that the others left him nowhere to go to indulge himself with this human bitch. So he got down on the floor and crawled up towards the raven-haired girl. When he got to her knees, he gently parted them. This forced her short skirt to ride up, exposing her white cotton briefs.

Ronnie was already leaking juices from her excited pussy. She could feel the dampness accumulate in her underwear.

This wasn't lost on Damien/boy either. Even though he no longer had his canine sense of smell. He could make out the unmistakable scent of a bitch in heat. And it pointed him in the direction of her parted legs.

"Sniff, sniff," he smelled loudly.

"Wha... what are you doing?" Veronica asked, breathlessly.

Not bothering to answer, Damien/boy used his hands and started caressing her soft thighs. Veronica caught her breath at the contact of his hands. He continued moving his hands up her legs. Closer and closer, he neared her treasure hole.

Veronica didn't even have the sense to close her parted legs to keep him away from her pussy.

Meanwhile, Hotdog/boy and Goliath had pulled her shirt open and pushed down her bra to expose her hardening nipples. They each began sucking on one like puppies breast feeding.

Veronica was in pure heaven. For so long she had been looking for some boy to pleasure her. And here before her, three handsome, young, and hopefully virile guys were doing just that. She placed a hand on each of the suckling boys and stroked their hair lovingly.

She was now hopelessly engrossed into what they were doing to her. She could feel an orgasm building inside her. And to help Damien/boy reach that peak, she place her feet against the empty seats in front of her. They acted like stirrups in a doctor's office.

This allowed Damien/boy to pull aside her panties and touch her pussylips freely.

"Oooooooh! Yesssss, Damien," she moaned softly, remembering she was in a theater. "Touch me right there. Touch my hot pussy just like that."

"Anything for you Veronica," Damien/boy answered her.

Her freely explored her wet pussy with his fingers. Delving ever closer to her leaking hole.

Hotdog/boy and Goliath/boy were also following their friend's progress at the young girl's pussy. They had both experienced fucking with a female before, but that was when they were dogs. Did it feel the same as humans, they all wondered.

All three of the teen dog/boys could feel a muscled tightening in the confines of the clothing they were forced to wear. They felt themselves and could feel what they had expected. They were getting hard just like when they were dogs. So it must be the same.

Veronica could hear the zippers sliding on their pants as they struggled to pull their rigid cocks free. She looked down and gasped at the site of those three hard cocks. A smile crept over her lips when she realized that she was the cause for their physical situation.

Reaching down, she grasped the two on either side, as the two dog/boys returned to nibbling on her hard nipples. Occasionally they would squeeze her malleable breast which heightened her pleasure further.

"Oh! That feels soooo niiiice," she meowled, referring to both their sucking and their cocks.

Damien/boy then took the next logical step, as far as he was concerned. He moved his face forward and began to lick the bitches pussy like he always did.

"Oooooooooh!" Ronnie exhaled in surprise.

Now this was something too daring to even have thought about. To have a boy touch her there in the middle of a public place like a theater was unheard of. She would have to take control of the situation before things got too far.

When she tried to lower her legs back to the floor, Damien/boy bit one of her pussylips causing her to yelp in pain.

"Why did you do that?" She asked angrily.

"I'm not done yet," Damien/boy said bluntly.

"Bu... but we can't do that here," she told him. "Someone might see."

Hotdog/boy and Goliath/boy looked around the empty screenroom, puzzled at her concern.

"There isn't anybody around to see anything," Goliath/boy told her.

Damien/boy returned to licking her pussylips despite her objections. And the other two took hold of her cock jerking hands to make sure that she kept on doing what she was doing with their cock.

Veronica found herself helplessly bound, sexually, to all three. She kept turning her head around. Expecting a face to shine suddenly in the light of the movie on the big screen. She couldn't concentrate on her orgasm or anything else.

She had a deep seeded fear that they would be discovered and that her high style reputation would be tarnished forever. Then nobody would ever want to have anything to do, ever again.

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" Was the only deafening sound that she could focus on as Damien/boy continued his incessant licking of her wet vagina.

Hotdog/boy and Goliath/boy could feel that they were nearing their own orgasm. They could feel the cum churning in their balls, signaling that they were about to empty them.

Veronica suddenly felt them leave her tits. When she looked over to see what was happening, she saw that they were crouching on the seat like monkeys. Their cocks poised just inches away from her face.

She realized that they were about to shoot their spunk, and that they were aiming it to her face. That kind of mess would be impossible to explain outside the darkened theater. And seeing no other receptacle to catch their cum, she saw no other choice but to open her mouth as wide as she could and hope that she could manage to catch it all.

The two dog/boys saw her compliance and moved a bit closer. They squeezed both cocks past her open lips and continued to push on. About three inches each of their cocks was in her mouth when the first spurt of cum shot in her throat.

"(Cough! Cough! Gasp!)" Was Ronnie's instinctive response at the sudden presence of the thick fluid in her unprepared mouth.

She had never sucked a cock before. So the idea of taking two of them at the same time was a major upheaval to her. Still, with the thought of minimizing any kind of visible mess from their sperm, she began to swallow with earnest the salty cum as fast as she could.

But with two cocks now shooting together, it was inevitable that some of it would escape her rapidly filling mouth cavity. It dripped down her chin, and she could feel drops dripping on the bare skin of her chest.

Just then, Damien/boy had pushed her over the edge and made her orgasm with such force that she was forced to spit out a large amount of cum when she gasped in response to it.

Damien/boy kept on licking, ignoring the drops of cum that was splattering on his back. As a dog, he was used to that.

"Oh! Uhmmm!" Veronica murmured past the cocks stuffing her mouth.

With her hands now free, she reached down to Damien/boy. And surprising herself, rather than trying to push his head out of her crotch, she shoved him in deeper.


From high above the four rutting teens, the projectionist had a good view of their sexual antics in the empty theater.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.