Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Midge had other plans for her black friend, Nancy.

After they had left the Chok'lit Shoppe together, they headed straight to her place. Her parents always went out in the country to pick fruits on Saturday's, so she knew that she would have the whole house to herself for a few more hours.

Once inside, she offered Nancy some refreshment. Which she declined. They settled on the sofa and just stared into each others eyes for a moment.

"So tell me, Nancy," Midge started. "Was last night your first time with another girl?"

"Ye... yeah," she admitted. "You?"

"No," she told the black girl. "Me and Betty fool around all the time at work."

"That's right, really," Nancy said. "You both work taking care of his dogs, don't you?"

"Yeah," Midge answered. "It's a great job. Lots of free time and privacy. If you know what I mean."

Nancy smiled at that. She wrongfully assumed that Midge was referring to privacy to fool around with Betty. Not the other deep secret that she shared with the blonde girl everyone liked so much.

"Ho did you two get started anyway?" Nancy asked.

"Well, to be perfectly honest," Midge said. "I started her into it. We were at the pond a few months ago, and I kinda forced myself on her. But it didn't take her long to get into it."

"Do... does this make me a lesbian?" Nancy asked. "I mean, that I liked it so much and all. I think I like fucking with Chuck still, but last night was so nice."

"No, it doesn't make you a dyke Nancy," Midge reassured her. "Betty loves fucking Jughead a lot, but that doesn't stop her from some female loving on the side. And to be honest, I don't think Juggy would mind watching us do it sometime."

"Really?" Nancy questioned. "I thought that you could be one or the other. How can a person enjoy both sexes?"

"Hard to explain," Midge conceded. "But if you enjoy it both, why fight it."

"That's true," the black teen agreed. "What about you and Moose. Do you two fuck too?"

"I don't much like fucking guys," Midge admitted. "So I guess I might be a real lesbian. I much prefer sucking a succulent pussy than having anything to do with a guys dick."

There was a pause between the two at Midge's statement. Nancy wasn't sure how to take it. Was Midge trying to seduce her to give up Chuck's cock. Or did she have something else on her mind. Midge for her part was thinking of dog cocks as she made her statement about guys cocks, she knew she loved animal cocks better than a guys.

"You want to fool around some more?" Midge finally broke the silence.

"Sur... sure," Nancy stammered. "What do you have in mind?"

"Come on up to my room," Midge said, pulling her off the sofa.

Both nubile teens ran up the stairs to her large bedroom. Once there, Midge pulled out an assortment of dildoes from her locked hopechest.

'Guess she can't use it for anything else, ' Nancy thought to herself. 'Now that she knows she's a lesbian.'

Midge was searching through her dildo collection, looking for one in particular. Nancy looked on in astonishment to the various sizes and shapes that were being dumped on Midge's bed. There were short ones, long ones. Fat ones and slim ones. Some had a flat head to them, which looked so weird. Others seemed to be two shafts in a Y configuration.

Midge finally found the one she was looking for. It was an eighteen inch double headed phallus. Each end sported a large cockhead for a nice double-fuck with a partner.

"Shit!" Nancy exclaimed. "What do you plan on doing with something like that?"

"That's easy," Midge told her. "let's strip and I'll show you."

The two athletic girls quickly removed their clothing and underwear. Midge stood there a moment admiring Nancy's firm, tight body. She still remembered how sexy she and Betty looked together. Their skin contrasting sharply against each other. She couldn't wait to have a taste of this chocolate treat herself.

Once naked, she guided Nancy to her bed and lay her down on it.

Nancy's breathing was getting heavy in anticipation of what Midge had planned for her latest lesbian experience. All of this being still new to her, she didn't know what to expect.

Once she got Nancy lying prone on her large bed, Midge got on as well. Nancy was a bit confused as to why her friend was facing the other way. She couldn't see how any pleasure could be gotten with her being so far away from her.

Hell, their pussies were almost touching. But not quite.

Then she saw Midge lift up the large dildo she had pulled out of her box. She couldn't imagine any one pussy ever managing to take such a huge cock.

"Gee Midge," she said. "I hope you don't expect me to take that in my pussy."

"We both are Nancy," she told her.

Nancy could only put on a puzzled look on her face, tilting her head to the side like a confused puppy. This brought out a burst of laughter from Midge. She had seen that same look dozens of times from the dogs at the kennel.

"What is so funny?" Nancy asked frustratingly.

Without giving her an answer, she brought one of the dildo head to her mouth and sucked on it seductively, making sure that Nancy had a clear view of what she was doing.

The black teenaged girl gasped while she watched Midge suck on that large plastic cock. She still couldn't see how either of them could manage to do anything with that arm-length dildo.

Midge just smiled, then switched to the other end and repeated her sucking and licking of the huge phallus. She wanted both tips well lubricated for what she had in mind.

Nancy was getting frustratingly hot at all of this waiting around. Her pussy had been damp ever since they left Pop's Chok'lit Shoppe. She expected to have some new sexual experiences from Midge when she invited her over to her home.

Midge could see the look of anticipation waning from the black girl's eyes. She knew that she had to move things along, otherwise her friend would just get up and leave. With that in mind, she slipped one of the dildo tips into her clenching pussylips and got to her knees above the still prone Nancy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.