Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

A few minutes later, Reggie was returning from his uncle's farm with a bag of canned soft drinks and the two German Shepherds that worked the farm.

Reggie was a bit surprised to see all three of his friends asleep and naked where he had left them. He had to wonder how that came about, but this would work out great for his plans to dog rape Betty Cooper.

How little he knew her.

These dogs had experienced human fucking thanks mostly to Reggie and Cricket's performances over the past few months. Before they even saw the two naked girls on the beach, the dogs had caught the scent of hot pussy in the air. Their cocks were already semi-hard when they spotted the two girls.

As soon as the dogs spotted them, they rushed past the walking Reggie and rushed the teenagers. Cricket and Jughead were the first to notice the dogs, since they were facing that direction.

Betty was on her back and unaware of the approaching dogs.

The first large dog reached her and buried his snout in her pussy.

"Oh! What!?" Betty exclaimed. "Where did you come from?"

The second dog joined his friend and both dogs began licking out her wet pussy. Betty could only laugh and giggle. She was unable to control herself at this point. Because of her love of dog cock, her body took over. There was no pretense of outrage on her face.

Cricket and Jughead looked on as the two large dogs attacked Betty's pussy. Reggie was the only one in the dark about Betty's desire to do it with dogs. Cricket still thought that this was Betty's first time with dogs of course. But she felt that she had managed to convert her to trying it.

Seeing the dogs ravishing Betty's exposed pussy was all the excuse Reggie needed. He dropped the bag of soft drinks and stripped his suit of, exposing his hardening cock to the air. He came closer to have a good look at the action.

He was glad to see that Betty was in fact a natural blonde. Many of the guys in the gym had debated that aspect of the friendliest girl in school. A few claimed to have seen her with a brown bush. Now Reggie knew that they were full of shit.

"Gee, Betty," he feigned an apology. "I'm sorry about this. The dogs kinda followed me back. Here let me take them away."

"Don't you dare!" She yelled at him.

Reggie pulled back in surprise. A pleasant one, but in surprise nonetheless.

'This might be easier than I thought, ' he thought he was so smart about this plan of his.

Betty began undulating her hips. Making her pussy available to one dog, then moving it to the other.

"Come over here Reggie," Cricket called out. "Sit down with me and just watch."

"Yeah Reg," Jughead told him. "Leave Betty alone and let her go at it on her own. She seems to be enjoying herself fine."

He glumly joined the two naked teens. Cricket found herself with a naked cock in each hand as the three watched the two large German Shepherds lick Betty to her first climax.

"Oh yes doggies," the blonde teen moaned for all to hear. "Lick poor Betty's pussy. Yes, right there. There, that's it. That's my clit. Yes, lick my clit."

Jughead always enjoyed watching her with Hotdog. This was even better seeing her with new dogs. It was especially exciting to see her with two dogs at the same time.

"Man, Betty sure loves those dogs tongues, doesn't she?" Reggie said. "It's almost like she's done this before."

Jughead just smiled at his friend's comment. He knew full well that Betty had in fact been fucking with dogs before. That was what had brought them together to begin with.

"Oh! Shit!" Betty exclaimed. "I need cock. I need to get fucked. Juggy, won't you fuck me?"

Jughead decided to play along with, what he now recognized as, Reggie's scheme.

"You don't need me this time baby," he teased. "You got two hard cocks ready for you right there."

Reggie was caught off guard by Jughead's suggestion. Sure, Juggy knew about Cricket and Hotdog. But this was different. Betty was his girlfriend and he was encouraging her to fuck a pair of horny dogs.

He didn't mind, mind you, but it still caught him by surprise.

"Yeah Betty," Cricket chimed in. "Fuck the dogs. Let them mount you and fuck you like the horny bitch you are."

In an ecstatic haze, Betty realized that she had the threesome enthralled at her to get fucked by the two mangy Shepherds. So playing along, she got wearily on her hands and knees before the two horny dogs.

The dogs didn't need any other incentive. One of them immediately mounted on her back and shuffled forward, trying to locate her fuck hole with his probing cock. Being experienced in such matters, the second dog immediately took position at her head and mounted her from the front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.