Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The hidden cove that Reggie had in mind was also close to his uncle's farm. He figured that if they got there, he could sneak away and bring back his uncle's German Shepherd and see what transpires.

Cricket knew immediately what Reggie had in mind when he suggested their secret cove at the beach.

'I guess he can't wait to see Betty get fucked by a dog, ' she thought. 'Sure hope she doesn't freak out over it though.'

She knew that Jughead wouldn't object too much, as he had enjoyed it as much as Reggie when they stumbled on her and Hotdog. But Betty was his girlfriend now, so there might be a problem there anyway.

Jughead and Betty agreed to Reggie's idea. So they all headed to their houses to grab their swim gear and Reggie picked them all up in his convertible.

It took about twenty minutes out of Riverdale to reach the secluded cove. Once there, Betty and Cricket went behind some bushes to put on their bathing suits, while the guys stripped behind the car.

"You weren't angry about me doing things with Hotdog, " Cricket asked. "You know. About what I told you earlier."

"No Cricket," she played along. "In fact, it got me kinda excited thinking about it."

Which was the truth anyway. To find out that this her pint-sized friend had also experienced Hotdog's cock was a real turn-on to her. And since she now knew that Jughead also knew about it, maybe something could be arranged at a later date

"Really," the diminutive girl said happily. "I'm glad. I'd hate to lose you as a friend. Especially after last night."

"About last night," Betty suggested. "Maybe we shouldn't mention that to our boyfriends for a while. Why risk blowing a good deal."

Cricket giggled into laughter at the thought that anything would turn Reggie Mantle off of sex. Least of all some hot girl-girl action.

The foursome ran over the sandy dune and dove into the cool swells of the ocean waves. In this instance they acted like playful teens on a sunny day at the beach. Not a care in the world. They were splashing water over their hot bodies. Diving under to snorkel among the fishes and coral.

An hour later, they returned to where Reggie's car was parked and lay on top of their beach towels to rest up. Everything was going according to Reggie's plan so far.

"Hey!" Reggie exclaimed. "I just remembered. My uncle's farm is just over the rise. Why don't I go over and get us some cold drinks."

"Good idea Reg," Jughead said.

"Yes, Reggie," Betty agreed. "That sounds like a great idea."

Cricket suspected that Reggie had other things that he wanted to bring back with him. So it was up to her to set things up for when he would return.

Reggie got up and started walking towards his uncle's farm. He figured that it would take about twenty-five minutes for him to get there and back. He hoped that Cricket caught on to his plans and would get things in motion in time for his return.

He needn't have feared about that. As soon as he disappeared over the rise, Cricket set her own part of the plan in motion.

"Betty," she whispered to the blonde teen. "How good a fuck is Jughead anyway?"

Betty at her young friend's blatant question. After thinking about it for a few seconds she didn't see any harm in a little comparison between friends.

"He's great," she finally answered. "Not only that. He is also the most considerate boy that I know."

"More considerate than Archie?" Cricket continued.

"Much more," Betty admitted. "At least with Jughead, I don't have anybody else to fight for him."

"I guess that's true," the tiny girl agreed.

"What about Reggie," Betty asked. "Is he as good as he boast?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" Her young friend moaned. "He's everything I ever dreamed in a man."

Still playing the ignorant girl, Betty looked over towards Jughead to see if he was paying attention. Cricket noticed her play acting move. Betty then crept closer to her and whispered directly in her ear.

"What about you and Hotdog?" She whispered, barely audible. "How did that ever happen?"

"I was doing some nude sunbathing a few months ago," she confided. "And he just sort of snuck up on me and started licking at my pussy."

"Wow!" Betty feigned shock. "How weird was that?"

"It was, at first," Cricket freely admitted. "But then it started feeling good down there. You know what I mean?"

"I guess," Betty continued playing along. "But then, how would I know."

Cricket paused as she gauged if Betty was freaking out over her revelation. Studying her face carefully she felt that it was safe to continue with her story.

"Do you want to hear the rest?" She asked Betty.

"Yeah," the blonde teen said eagerly. "You mean there's more."

"There sure is," the petite brunette said. "After he had finished licking me to the biggest orgasm I had ever had, he kinda squatted down on me and sank his hard cock into me. That's how I lost my virginity."

"Noooo," Betty smiled inwardly. "You're kidding me, right?"

"No, really," Cricket told her. "Hotdog was the first cock inside me. And I loved it. He has such a big cock and so thick too."

"Does Reggie know?" Betty had to know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.