Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn - Cover

Archies: Veronica Gets Her Turn

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - This is a sequel to my previous ARCHIE story which I had to write by popular request. This time it is Veronica Lodge who discovers how good sex is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Transformation  

This story is based of the Archie Comics series. The characters are completely fictional and any similarity to living or dead persons is purely coincidental. This is not meant as an infringement on their copyright of the series, but fulfills the fantasy of mature audiences only.

As the main characters of Archie Comics are all teenagers, it is only reasonable that the story contains a lot of teen sex. Other sexual situations includes: (lesbian, gang-bang, M/g, Voyeurism and Bestiality)

Following numerous request for me to write a sequel to my previous Archie story, "Betty and Me ((Hotdog))", it is with great pleasure to finally bring it to you. One main complaint about my first story was the fact that the character Veronica Lodge was absent during all of the sexual adventures. This sequel corrects that flaw.

Also remember, these are comic book characters and so the animals have speaking roles as well. As well as metamorphosis falls within the realm of possibilities. Don't you just love make believe worlds.

If any of these topics are offensive to you, do not read on. If not: ENJOY!


Cast Of Characters

Archie Andrews

Archie is a seventeen-year-old teenage boy that has a notorious weakness for girls. It's all too easy for a pretty face to turn Archie's head, and before you know it, he's instantly smitten. But no girl has his heart tied in knots more than Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge.

For years, Archie's struggled to choose between sweet and lovable Betty and rich and sexy Veronica, usually landing him in hot water while failing to make up his mind as to which girl he cares for more.


Veronica Lodge

At her best, she's flighty, irresponsible and boy crazy. At her worst, she's spoiled, selfish, hardhearted and calculating. She's hopelessly vain, openly arrogant, temperamental and yet, when it suits her, a fairly nice girl.

At seventeen, she wallows in near decadent wealth, tools around town in exotic cars, jets all over the world and is both the envy and enmity of her friends and peers. Who is she? None other than (drum roll please)... Veronica Lodge!

Gorgeous, sophisticated and sexy to the hilt, the raven-haired rich girl is every boy's wildest dream. When Veronica strolls down a city street in one of her outrageously expensive designer outfits, she literally brings traffic screeching to a halt.

A boy hasn't been born that can resist Veronica's devastating charms, and if she can't win over a guy with her awesome looks, she'll do it with her daddy's money.

However, Veronica, fickle as the day is long, loves to flirt and wrap boys around her little finger. This is none so true as her power over Archie Andrews. she will plot, scheme and cheat relentlessly to win him over from Betty Cooper. But, despite the rivalry, Veronica loves Betty like a sister. Go figure.


Diton Doiley

Dilton is the resident boy genius of Riverdale. Throughout his young years he has invented many outlandish creations, which somehow always manages to get the gang in trouble and/or mischief. And in this story this remains all too true.

Despite being of the same age as the rest of Archie's gang, his diminutive size has made him quite unappealing to the girls in town. So he remains a frustrated virgin. Being part of the gang, he hoped that girls would start paying more attention to him, which has not been the case so far.

His best friend of all is Moose Mason, Midge's violent boyfriend. The closest girlfriend that he has is Betty Cooper, but only as a friend. But then that isn't surprising, as Betty is friendly to everybody, even Reggie Mantle. So it is not surprising that of all the girls in Riverdale High, Betty was the one that he has the biggest crush on. But he knew full well that his chances to dive into her blonde bush was beyond calculation. In the past, he would have had to compete with Archie Andrews. That is until a few months ago when she and Jughead began dating as a couple, which was also improbable by his mathematical mind's comprehension.


Chuck Clayton

Chuck is also part of the gang. Being black has not been a hindrance to his forming close friendships in Riverdale. He can count all of Archie's gang as friends. Being the son of one of the school coaches, he has to prove himself constantly in sports. Very athletic and muscular, he is teammate with Archie, Reggie, Moose and Jughead on almost every school team.

His main hobby has been cartoon drawings. Though his dad don't see a career in it, he pursues this artistic side of himself whenever he can.


Betty Cooper

It's absolutely impossible not to love Betty. The blue eyed, blonde seventeen-year-old with the perky tits and voluptuous body is the fantasy of many of the teenage boys in the town of Riverdale High. And beautiful with a personality that's sweeter than honey.

Betty is very athletic minded and her sexy body shows it with every curve. Of course it doesn't hurt her athletics to be somewhat of a Tomboyish type of girl. Betty is the sort of girl boys can't help but fall madly in love with.

Betty is many things to many people: a warm, vibrant, fun loving girl who lives for the present but thinks of her future. A tomboy with spunk and a lady with polish. An irrepressible free spirit and a responsible young woman, a dreamer and a realist with a heart that's bigger than all outdoors.

Despite playing second fiddle to her best friend, Veronica, Betty never gives up hope that one day, Archie will come to his senses and see that she is the only girl for him.

In my first story, Betty discovered that dogs aren't only "man's best friend," but are very adept in making a girl feel special. She now works in Mr. Lodges kennel as well as paying special attention to her first canine lover, Hotdog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.