Across the Living Room - Cover

Across the Living Room

by Side_Windbag

Copyright© 2001 by Side_Windbag

Erotica Sex Story: What a suprise to find my best friend seducing my wife while I slept on the couch not eight feet away from them...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   .

My name is Dan. I am a professional working at a large accounting firm in the Midwest. I had remained unmarried into my thirties partly because I didn't want to give up the variety of different women that I bedded and partly because I couldn't find a women that I was willing to wake up next to for the rest of my life. I met Sharon at a party about two years ago. I was immediately captivated by her looks as well as her personality. We started dating and fell in love. Soon after, we got married. She was well worth the pains of being separated from my male friends and the bevy of beauties that we kept in tow.

Sharon is a living doll. She is petite at about 5'-2" tall with full firm 36C breasts and a beautiful heart-shaped ass. Her face is beautiful with full lips and an impish smile framing perfect white teeth. She has large oval shaped green eyes that hypnotize me and most other straight men. She has long wavy black hair that shimmers in the light. At twenty-eight, she is six years younger than I am. She had married right out of school to her high school sweetheart before she realized that he was a real idiot trying to screw everything with two legs and a skirt. She dumped him unceremoniously per her account. She is independent and very intelligent. She is a good and compassionate person and a great lover. She becomes very aggressive in bed after a few drinks. Alcohol makes her loose all inhibition. It doesn't take much considering her size. She likes to dance at the local nightspots. The drinks would flow and she usually attacked me when we got home. She isn't into fellatio but she does it for me to keep me happy. She always spits my load in the sink and brushes her teeth afterwards. She fucks like a mink, however, and rides me like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco until my balls are drained. She seems happy with my seven inches and lovemaking has been a nightly (and sometimes daily) event.

Gary and I had been friends for about the last ten years. We were inseparable before my marriage and kept a large group of ladies happy for many years. He worked in sales and transferred to Texas shortly before I met Sharon. Gary had always been a ladies man. He was good-looking and a little taller than I was. The women always chased him and he made it a point to not let any one of them get their hooks into him. We shared an apartment early in our friendship. He seemed to make the girls happy considering their screams of ecstasy from his bedroom. I once walked in on him while a pretty, young coed was feasting on his dick. She was naked from the waist up and was well endowed to say the least. She stopped when she heard me enter and her mouth left his dick with a plop. He was hung like a horse! His cock was at least nine or ten inches long and two and a half inches in diameter with a handball sized head. She turned and smiled at me in embarrassment. She made no move to cover herself and neither did he. She sheepishly said "Hi!" and she went back to work, mesmerized by his meat. He laughed as I apologized and left the room. I finally realized why the noise was so loud coming regularly from his bedroom. He had enough dick for both of us. I felt a little inadequate.

I hadn't seen Gary for a couple of years. He called to tell me that he had been transferred back to town. He wanted to visit and meet the girl who finally tied me down. He came over the next evening. I was glad to see him. He seemed to like Sharon and she was equally friendly to him. She was like that to everyone. After a few drinks, I caught him staring at Sharon's ass but wrote it off to a good buzz and after all, she does have a great ass. Gary said that he had met a great girl and wondered if we might go out together. Sharon readily agreed. Gary liked to dance so we made a double date for Saturday night.

Gary showed up at our house at about 6:30 PM with a drop dead gorgeous blonde named Debbie. She was a tall, leggy girl, with a large well-formed chest. She had a beautiful face and smile that could melt an iceberg. Gary offered to drive his new Lincoln and said that it wouldn't be a problem. Both girls were wearing low-cut hot-looking dresses that really showed off their tits and legs. We went to dinner first and started drinking wine. By the time dinner was over, we were all feeling pretty good. I spent a lot of time with my eyes glued to Debbie's tits. Her brassiere barely covered them and every time she leaned over, they almost spilled out of her dress. Gary spent time casually checking out Sharon's ample breasts. After catching up on old times with Gary, we decided to leave for a local dance club.

While riding in the back seat with Sharon, she casually put her hand in my lap and gave my dick a good squeeze. I had wondered if she had noticed me checking out Debbie. From her look, I knew that I was in for a good time later in the evening. The alcohol was performing its desired effect. We got to the club about ten o'clock and got a table along the wall next to the dance floor. We danced, drank, and danced some more. The table had a great view. Debbie was fun to watch and it was evident that Gary was attracted to Sharon the way I saw him looking at her. Later, I danced with Debbie and Gary danced with Sharon. We had started dancing to a fast dance tune. I enjoyed the way Debbie's tits bounced to the rhythm. Sharon was the better dancer though. Gary must have enjoyed the way she moved her ass seductively to the music. This time I caught him staring at her body with a dumb look on his face. I understood the reason. Sharon's petite body with her full tits is eye catching. There are not a lot of women put together as well as her in a small package. She is a perfect "one-hander" (you could hold her tiny waist with one hand and a stroke her on your dick). When the song ended, a slow tune began and we continued to slow dance with each other's date. Debbie felt as good as she looked and smelled incredible. She rubbed up against me with those great tits of hers. Sharon danced close to Gary with her head on his chest. It was dark but I thought I saw Gary with a hand full of Sharon's lovely ass. The alcohol was playing tricks on me. He wouldn't do that with my wife and she would have slapped him if he did. Gary and I were hammered and it was evident that both girls were as well. About 1:30 AM, we decided to call it a night.

As we stumbled to the car Gary suggested that we stop at his place for a nightcap since it was close to the club. When we got there, Sharon went to the bathroom. She had been gone a little long and I decided to see if she was all right. I knocked on the door and she opened it and pulled me in! I had one hot little wife in that bathroom. She grabbed my buns and pulled me to her. She kissed me deeply and began to grind her crotch into my rapidly growing hard-on. I picked her up by her ass and carried her to sit on the bathroom sink. I then decided to give her a little of what she wanted. I dropped to my knees on the bathroom floor and removed her panties. I quickly found her clit with my tongue and it didn't take long to get her off. I told here that I'd service her properly once we got home. Afterwards I pocketed her underwear in my jacket and went back to Gary and Debbie in the living room. They asked if Sharon was all right. I told them she was fine and she soon returned with a big smile on her face.

After a couple more drinks and some fine smoke, Debbie said that she was starting to feel bad. Gary decided to drop her off on the way to take us home. He walked her to into her apartment and came back after a few moments. He was obviously disappointed. No pussy for him tonight. We arrived at our house after dropping off Debbie. Sharon asked Gary if he was interested in another nightcap. Gary was never one to turn down a drink so he accepted. It was 2:30 AM and I was running out of steam but I figured that I hadn't partied with Gary in a long time. If he was up for it then I was too.

We entered our living room and decided to turn on the television with the sound off and the stereo turned on like in the old days. We decided to keep the lights off because the television provided light more than adequately. In our wasted state, the bright lights would have made things uncomfortable. Sharon went off to make us some drinks. We have two couches that face one another and a coffee table in between. I laid out on one couch and Gary seated himself on the couch across from it close to the TV. Sharon entered the room with the drinks and sat on the couch next to Gary since I had occupied the entire length of the other couch. We drank and talked for at least an hour. I broke out some of my best smoke and we proceeded to get further wasted. It was very late and I was getting very comfortable. I soon fell asleep.

I don't know how long I'd been napping but it must have been a while. I woke to find my wife sitting closer to Gary than when I first passed out. They were both in quite conversation. Neither paid attention to me so I decided to play possum and listen. Gary told her how pretty he thought she was and how lucky that I was to have her. She slurred a thank you to him as she gazed into his eyes. He put his right arm on top of the couch behind her. He continued to compliment her about her appearance. She beamed like an infatuated schoolgirl. She was captivated by his good looks. She returned the complement telling him that she thought he was very sexy. He slowly dropped his hand to her shoulder, pulled her towards him and kissed her on the lips. She hesitated and then slowly reciprocated. She brought her hand to his chest and they kissed passionately. They finally came up for air and she looked as if she was going to push him away then he kissed her again. She succumbed to the heat of the moment. After a while, his left hand went to her other shoulder then slowly down her back and circled it around to caress her tit. She made no move to dissuade him and I heard her moan softly.

I should have stopped this before it started but now I found that I was too excited to do anything but observe. My dick was as hard as a rock and I wanted to know how far she would go and how far my friend would take her. Through slitted eyes, I watched as his left hand drop to her legs while they continued to make out like she was his high school date. His left hand casually dropped to her lap and slowly began to fondle her exposed inner thighs. She made no move to stop him. He continued to stroke upwards until he had almost reached his goal. Her dress was getting pushed up to where you should have been able to see her white panties when I realized she didn't have her underwear on. Her panties were in my jacket pocket! She parted her thighs slightly to accommodate his action and he soon found her naked pussy. The alcohol was providing the normal effect except she wasn't with me. He opened his eyes in surprise when he hit pay dirt and realized she didn't have her panties on.

After a few moments of contact, she moved her hand down to his and pushed it away panting, "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm married..."

Instead of a reply, he again brought his lips to hers and soon they were kissing passionately. She closed her eyes and thrust her tongue into his mouth like a snake. Then he did something I thought took real balls with me "sleeping" just eight feet across the living room. He slowly unzipped his pants and his huge semi-hard dick popped out. It looked every bit as big as before, maybe bigger. She was so absorbed in kissing him that she didn't notice. He then proceeded to stroke her inner thighs again. When she reached down to stop his advances he grasped her tiny hand and guided it to his manhood. When she made contact with his member she pulled her hand away and stared at his lengthy appendage in surprise. Suddenly the realization of what was in front of her broke down the curtain of reluctance. You could see by the look in her face that she was truly entranced by his semi-hard one-eyed meat cobra.

"It's amazing, I've never seen one that big," she crooned.

"Touch it and see how much bigger you could make it," he encouraged her.

"We shouldn't be doing this. You should really put it away," she replied as she continued to stare at his organ. There was no conviction in her voice.

"You make me so hot. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you tonight," he cajoled her.

"We really should stop now..." she panted. Her eyes were still glued to his prick.

He reached down and stroked his meat making the head swell.

"We don't have to do anything..." he plied.

"I don't know... What about him?" she motioned to me on the couch.

"He's out like a light. I don't think he'll wake up if you keep quiet," he told her, trying to be convincing. "Just hold it and see how big it gets. We really don't have to do anything if you don't want to." he continued to persuade her.

"We really shouldn't..." she stammered as if in a trance. Her willpower was weakening as she gazed at his impressive pecker.

For a long time she continued to stare at his dick trying to convince herself that she wanted to do as he asked and at the same time hoping that I wouldn't wake up and catch her. She couldn't keep her eyes off of it. She had been drinking a considerable amount of liquor and I'm sure that she was still aroused from our earlier activity.

"Curiosity killed the cat." I saw her resolve dissolve before my squinted eyes as she leaned against his chest and her small hand slowly reached for his monster. She lightly caressed the flared head and it resulted with a jerk from his cock. She tentatively slid her hand slowly down his shaft and grasped it just below the huge head. Her hand looked tiny on his huge dick. Her fingers barely circled his meat halfway around. She slowly pulled the foreskin up and covered the head. She gasped and began to slowly stroke it.

"How big does it get?" she whispered.

"Just keep doing that and find out," he replied.

I didn't think that it could get any bigger or harder but as she started to manipulate his organ, it did grow. This time she didn't resist when he ran his hand up her skirt to explore her exposed pussy as she stroked his cock. Her hairy snatch and engorged pussy lips were in full view as he fingered her. She kissed him again as he started to fuck her with his middle finger. He added another finger in her hole and she spread her legs wider to accommodate. He was driving her wild with his big fingers inside of her. She was on the brink of orgasm when he backed off and removed his hand from her soaked snatch. He ended their kiss and commented how beautiful and hot her pussy was. He brought his fingers to his lips and licked them. He told her that she tasted as good as she looked. He said that he wanted her badly. You could see that his words had inflamed her desire. She was hot with lust. He was going to make her beg for it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.