Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

If you were wondering what happened to Hotdog. After he woke up next to Betty at the pond, he walked over to the shore to take in some refreshment. Lapping away he spied a rabbit on the other side, and so the chase was on.

Hotdog was merrily chasing his prey for a good half hour before he finally tired of this game and started for town. Not even thinking about Betty's gift from earlier.

Upon reaching his neighborhood, he met up with some of his canine pals.

{{Hey Hotdog! Whacha been doing all day?}} Asked Shep, a huge German Shepherd.

{{Nothing much Shep. Chasing things and stuff like that. You know, }} Was Hotdog's response.

{{Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, }} interjected Rex, a great Dane. One of two owned by widow Crenshaw.

{{Yeah! With all of our masters out to work and such there's just nothing to do, }} was Shep's reply.

{{Ain't that the truth, }} this came from King, widow Crenshaw's other Dane.

{{Find anything interesting to do today?}} Asked King.

{{Not a thing, }} replied Shep.

{{Well I did have a bit of fun with a pussy earlier, }} interjected Hotdog.

{{Really?}} Inquired King. {{How was it?}}

{{How do you think, }} came Hotdog's reply. {{It's always fun.}}

{{Do you think if we go back there, it'll still be there?}} Asked Happy, a big Husky.

{{I guess so, }} was Hotdog's answer. {{You guys want to try it?}}

{{Yeah!}} Came the resounding consent.

And so, with Hotdog in the lead this pack of dogs started running down the streets heading towards the woods. Along the way, they came across another pack of dogs being led by a huge St-Bernard by the name of Goliath.

{{Hey! Where are you guys going, }} asked a greyhound by the name of Julius. {{The dogcatcher after you or what?}}

{{Nah!}} Answered back Happy. {{Hotdog is taking us to a place so we can play around with a cat he found earlier today.}}

{{Cool, }} came Goliath's deep voice. {{Can we join in on the fun?}}

{{Sure. No reason why not, }} exclaimed Shep. {{After all, what's the cat gonna do. Call the pound.}}

Now joined up, this pack numbered no less than eleven dogs of different breeds. This had the whole pack, all eleven pooches, laughing hysterically. All except Hotdog. Being in the lead, he didn't hear the exchange. He was simply doing what he told them he was going to. Taking them to where he found the pussy.

So off they went, as pedestrians eyed the pack running down the street towards the outskirts of Riverdale. Relief on their faces, once they realized that the pack was the neighborhood dogs and not a pack of wild dogs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.