Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Just then, as the girls were pleasing themselves, Mr. Lodge was exercising one of his white stallion, Sir Lancelot, with a ride through the woods. He thought that he had spied something near the pond, and so he pulled on the reins and dropped down to investigate.

What greeted him was a sight that he hadn't seen since before his marriage. At that time he decided that it wouldn't be appropriate for a married and respectable businessman to keep his porno collection. And so, with great regret he trashed them years ago. But here before him was a live performance by two wood nymphs. He just couldn't pass up on this opportunity. So being very quiet and careful, he tethered his horse to a nearby tree and started to slowly get closer to have a better view.

He could hear them through the bushes as he crept closer. He didn't know who these lezzies were, but he was grateful for their presence. Closer he crept.

As he was getting closer, he could actually smell their sex, even from this distance. He decided that this should be close enough without risking to be discovered. And so he raised his head above the bushes to see the action.

Imagine his shock when he could recognize two of Veronica's friends were his performers. But what surprised him most was that one of them was Betty Cooper.

'My god!' He exclaimed to himself.

Mr. Lodge had been fantasizing about young Betty ever since her body started to develop into a ravishing beauty. And here she was, head down into Midge's crotch, licking away like an old pro.

As he continued following the action in front of him, Mr. Lodge released his cock from the confines of his riding pants and started to jerk himself off. As Mr. Lodge kept looking at the lesbian scene before him, he could hear Midge moaning in ecstasy from Betty's ministration. Just then he watched mesmerized, as Betty reached up and started mauling Midge's pert, yet firm breast.

Crawling up Midge's body, Betty was now laying on top of her teen friend. Breast to breast, pussy to pussy. They then started rubbing their bodies together, causing one of the most erotic sensations either of them had ever experienced in their young teenage life.

He started speeding his own masturbation, wanting to finish so that he'd be able to leave the clearing before the girls noticed him spying on them. The next thing that Mr. Lodge was witnessing was seeing Midge lift her lips up to Betty's, and witnessing them exchanging a long deep frenchkiss. Their tongues intertwining, and sucking on them as if their life depended on it.

Mr. Lodge finally came with gusto, leaving a puddle of his jism in the bushes in front of him.

The girls tongue action must have gone on for at least fifteen minutes before they separated themselves, breathing hard. They both lay on their back clasping their own chest, trying to catch their breath. Looking at each other, Mr. Lodge observed a smile on each of their lips. So obviously they were both into it.

This revelation got Mr. Lodge's mind churning.

'How can I use this?' He was thinking to himself.

As he was thinking of his plans, he was slowly making his way back to his steed. Upon reaching SirLance, he climbed up and turned to head back to his Estate. All the while, a plan was formulating in his mind.

'First of all, I'll have to give some vacation time to one of my staff member. One in an isolated area of the Estate, ' he thought to himself. 'Then I'll get some surveillance equipment installed. The one's that are so small that you can't see, even if you were looking straight at them.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.