Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

It must have been an hour before Betty woke up again and looked around. Hotdog was nowhere to be seen. Betty sighed and got up to look at herself.

'What a mess, ' she thought. 'I'd better clean up in the pond before getting dressed.'

So in she dove.

As she was swimming and cleaning herself off, someone else was coming down the path towards her. A few minutes later, Midge, Moose's diminutive girlfriend came into the clearing with her towel and a bag. She was a vision. Her short stature only emphasised her breast, and her short hair fitted her perfectly. She was pleased to see her friend Betty already there, enjoying the spring water.

"How's the water?" She yelled out to Betty.

Upon hearing her, Betty trashed in the water in surprise. Looking around she was relieved to see that it was only Midge. This did not change her predicament, for Betty was still buck naked in the water, even if Midge was not aware of that, yet.

"I said, 'how's the water?' Midge repeated herself.

"Fi... fine," Betty stammered.

"What's the matter with you Betty," Midge inquired.

Keeping her hands over her chest, so that Midge wouldn't notice her nudity. This of course was stupid, for Midge would find out as soon as she got close enough.

"Noth... nothing. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, you seem a bit flushed. That's all"

Betty had to come up with an explanation quick before Midge guessed something else.

"Well, if you must know. I'm skinny dipping. It's kinda embarrassing being caught, that's all," Betty responded.

"Skinny dipping!" The dark-haired girl said gleefully. "Really! How's it feel?"

Surprised, but pleased at Midge's reaction.

"It feels great," she responded. "You feel the heat of the Sun, the breeze and even the water is more refreshing. Why don't you join me?"

"Well, I did bring my bathing suit with me. But since you're already doing it. Sure, why not," Midge answered back.

Betty stayed in the pond as she watched her friend Midge strip on the shore. She was always amazed at how well proportioned Midge was despite her size. Off came her T-shirt, then the bra met the ground. Next went her sandals, shorts and panties. There she was in all her naked beauty waving back at her. She was finding the sight of her small naked friend very stimulating.

'Now stop thinking like that, ' she scolded herself.

Betty waved Midge in to join her in the pond. So Midge started wading into the lake to join her friend in the middle. Once there, they started splashing each other and overall enjoying the day. After a while they slowed their playing around and just started relaxing on their back.

That's when Midge started up a conversation.

"So Betty! How is it that you wound up doing a bit of skinny dipping anyway?" Midge finally asked. "No offence, but you're just not the type."

"Well after Ronnie stole Archie from me. Again," she explained. "I just started fuming and walking and simply wound up nearby. So I decided to come to the pond to cool down. But once I got here, the water looked so inviting and me without a swimsuit. And since no one was around, I decided 'what the hell", and stripped. End of story."

"Wow! I never would have had the guts on my own. So I guess I have to thank you for the experience," Midge said.

Betty let out a small giggle.

"What's so funny?" Midge inquired.

"Oh Nothing. I was just thinking of how much Reggie would pay to be here right now."

This image brought out a giggle from Midge as well. Reggie's been trying to get into her pants for years now. The only obvious thing keeping him from his goal has been Moose's jealous rage.

After a while, both Betty and Midge came back to shore and lay down on the soft grass so Sun themselves. Midge was glad that she found Betty skinny dipping,. It gave her the courage to try something that she'd only thought of in the past. So Midge bent over and kissed Betty on the cheek. While doing so, her hand accidentally rubbed one of Betty's nipples, causing it to stiffen at the touch, and drawing a slight moan from Betty. Due to her recent sexual adventures with Hotdog, Betty couldn't control that reaction.

"Gee Betty! You sure are excitable today," Midge commented.

"I... I guess it's the excitement of the skinny dipping that's doing it for me," Betty tried to explain away her reaction.

"Oh don't apologize. I'm kinda glad it happened."

"Uh? What do you mean?"

"Well, I've been kinda fantasizing about you for a while now. Haven't you ever thought about doing it with another girl. You know. Just to see how it feels."

"To be honest. Yeah I have," was Betty's response. "Well I might not do them, but I might think them.""

"You think about me?"" Asked Midge

"Great! Well, since we're already in the proper attire, you want to give it a try now?"

"Okay!"

This sudden declaration on the part of Midge caught Betty completely unaware. But then, after this morning, nothing should be surprising her anymore. As Betty thought it over, she had to admit to herself, that she had in fact been thinking of experimenting with one of her other girlfriends. Midge was never considered because of her boyfriend Moose. But now that Midge had made the first opening remark, it was something to consider.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.