Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

This whole situation was surreal to Betty. She had never even considered having sex with a boy much less a dog. Earlier today, she would never had even imagined herself doing something this degrading and enjoying it to boot. The more of his prick she was sucking down, the more she was enjoying the experience. She pulled her mouth back, until only the tip remained.

Since she was new at this, never having sucked anything before. She decided to experiment a bit. So she started flicking her tongue over the surface of Hotdog's meat. This met with a satisfied purr from Hotdog, so Betty carried on.

But impatience is something a dog has a tendency of. So Hotdog just shoved his full length, putting his full weight behind it, into Betty's mouth. This caught Betty completely unawares and she started choking as Hotdog was trying to deep throat her. She was trying to push him back. He was trying to shove it in. The only positive aspect of this particular see-saw action was that Betty was unintentionally preventing Hotdog's prick knot from getting into her mouth.

The knot was something that Betty wasn't even aware of, yet!

Finally, after what seemed an eternity to Betty, Hotdog shot his cum load into her throat. The first shot was in an in-stroke, so Betty just swallowed heavily without even tasting it. His second shot came as the tip was at her lips, this gave Betty her first true taste of doggie cum. Actually any kind of cum.

However she was amazed at the amount that Hotdog was dumping into her. That second shot, the one in her mouth filled her to capacity. Some of it was leaking out of the corner of her lips. Betty had to swallow hard so as not to lose any of it. Shot after shot, Hotdog kept cumming. Betty was starting to wonder if it would ever end. Finally Hotdog started slowing his pumping action, and coming to a rest, still clasping at Betty's shoulders.

Betty wouldn't let Hotdog go just yet. She pulled her mouth off of his prick, but started licking up and down the length of his shaft. But Hotdog was spent, and soon his prick was shrinking its way back into it's furry sheath. With reluctance Betty released Hotdog and he hopped down to lay next to her.

Betty hugged him and said,

"Thanks Hotdog. I didn't realize it, but in all this time I never thought of Archie. Not even once."

Hotdog simply licked her face and lay down to sleep it off. Betty did the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.