Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

In Betty's dream state, she was dreaming some very erotic thoughts of what Archie would do to her, if he ever escaped Veronica's grasp.

((Archie was kissing Betty deeply, tearing off her T-shirt, tossing her to the ground and pulling her skirt and panties right off her willing body.))

While her dreaming went on, her hand slowly slipped back down to her blonde pussy hair and unconsciously started stroking herself in her sleep.

((Dropping to his knees, Archie now had an open access to her succulent pussy. He proceeded to bury his face into her pussy, licking her pussy lips with a passion. Nibbling on her clit as if it were a tit... ))

Betty reciprocated by inserting her finger into her pussy and pinching her clit that simulated what was happening in her dreams.

Hotdog had also started dreaming. In his dream state he was on the prowl for a bitch. You see, he still hadn't realized that the juices he was drinking earlier acted as a trigger. But being only a dog, what did he know.

((There he was on the prowl for any bitch in heat that he could find in the neighborhood. Sniffing away, he caught the scent of his mate to be and the hunt was on. He chased down one alleyway then another. Through one yard, then another. Still he couldn't find what he was looking for.))

((He reaches a house that seemed familiar to him. Oh sure, this was his friend Betty's home. The scent he was searching for was emanating from there.))

(("Gruff!" {Gosh! She must have gotten a friend for me, } he thought to himself.))

((Into the yard he bounded. There in the middle of the backyard was this beauty of a Golden Retriever. True it's color was strange for a dog, a bright yellow, but what does a dog care about that. So Hotdog started crawling on his belly towards his target. One very delectable looking doggie snatch.))

Meanwhile back in the real world. Hotdog's nose caught the scent emanating from Betty's well lubricated pussy. And as in his dream, he started crawling on his belly, following his nose instinctively. Upon reaching Betty's pussy, his tongue reached out and started lapping her pussy lips with a passion. Nibbling on her clit as if it were a tit. Betty moaned gratefully, not yet realizing that this was no longer a dream.

Betty woke herself up with a start. For all of a sudden, her body told her that this was no longer a dream, someone was actually licking her, down there. Betty's sudden awakening, also had the effect of waking up Hotdog as well. But this did not stop his tongue action. Once awake and discovering what he was licking, he just kept on going. Betty had a predictably opposite reaction. Reaching down she tried to get Hotdog to quit what he was doing.

"No Hotdog! Bad dog!" She yelled at him. "Now you stop that this instant!"

Trying to push him away from her pussy. This caused Hotdog to growl in a menacing fashion, and snapping at her fingers. Betty pulled back her fingers. She had never in her life heard Hotdog growl at anybody, much less her. This new development frightened her more than anything. As for Hotdog, he simply returned to his own pleasure under his nose.

She tried a number of times to shove Hotdog away from her, only to be met with the same menacing reaction. Betty just stared dumbfound at what was happening to her. She finally just resigned herself to let Hotdog finish his business and it will be done.

How naïve can you be?

As the licking continued, Betty found her body reacting in a most erotic fashion. She was actually starting to respond to Hotdog's ministrations. Hotdog actually cocked his head sideways in order to get a better angle. Betty responded by lifting one foot up onto a boulder and spreading her legs wide apart. He then continued licking my clit very aggressively. He was really going at it now. Betty could clearly hear, as well as feel his tongue slopping around my pussy. This felt very good, and she began breathing a little harder and even moaned a couple of times. He then tilted his head in yet another direction and got even deeper into my pussy. At one point, he actually started chewing on my vaginal lips. Surprised, she quickly sat up and pushed him away with her hand. This confused Betty even more.

"How can I be enjoying this?" She said out loud. "I'm not a bitch in heat."

After a few more licks, he once again began biting her pussy lips. However, by putting her hand over her pussy when he did this, Hotdog soon realized that if he wanted to continue licking her, the biting would have to stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.