Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The gang met up at the Chok'lit Shoppe at the end of the summer. Reggie and Cricket had remained a couple. He was no longer chasing other girls, including Midge, for he could never find anybody that could measure up to his new belle. Cricket, he discovered, was ready to try anything sexual.

They even drove to another town where they get into a threesome with another girl. She had found the experience exhilarating. The taste of another girls pussy was definitely different. An Reggie enjoyed just sitting back and watching the two young woman sucking each other, before they both jumped him.

Betty and Midge had continued to fuck the kennel full of dogs and also pleasuring themselves with each other regularly. Mr. Lodge had even offered them full time employment after school for as long as they wanted.

Yeah, riiight!

The one thing that they were both disappointed in was that they never had the opportunity to get the woman, that Jughead had mentioned, involved in their private little club. They would have both loved to have seen her with some of their canine lovers.

Betty had taken a few more of the horses in the Lodge's stables, while Midge never did manage to work up the courage to take one of the huge beast in her cunt. She contented herself to giving them blowjobs and swallowing their cum.

Pop's was a bit unhappy for himself, having lost the constant companionship of tiny Cricket. But he was not forgotten by her. She would still regularly visit the backroom with him whenever she came in. but he was happy for her that she had found a regular boyfriend.

Jughead still remained the single man out as far as most of them could see. But he and Betty met frequently, along with Hotdog, for threesomes. They would find secluded places to indulge themselves without getting caught. Juggy discovered that he especially enjoyed fucking the blonde teen in the ass, while his dog would service her pussy or mouth.

Betty's favorite meeting place with Jughead was the gang's swimming pond, where her sexual experience had all started those few months back. Each time she would recall her first encounter with Hotdog, Midge's first love encounter. And how could she ever forget her first doggie gang bang.

Yes this was definitely her most memorable place. Occasionally, one or two of Hotdog's canine pals would wander into their fuck session and join in. Jughead didn't mind those moments at all. He found the sight of his beautiful blonde friend taking on dogs intoxicating. He would just sit back and watch her as she would masterfully take on two or three dogs before him.

Midge even joined in with them on a few occasions. This was also a new experience for Jughead. Having two girls to service his sexual needs was beyond his wildest dreams. But with Midge's lesbian tendencies, he rarely had a crack at her. The scene would usually have him in Betty's ass, Hotdog getting sucked off by her, and Midge attacking her pussy. Betty was in high heaven.

Reggie and Cricket kept their sexual relationship going. Reggie kept trying to find new partners for her to display her talents for him. So far, Cricket had fucked a dog, Hotdog. A ram, the team mascot. And then Reggie remembered his uncles farm two hours away. There they discovered a whole menagerie of animals to try out.

At the farm, Cricket had managed to be fucked by a pig, the farm's German Shepherd. When they came across the coral, Reggie encouraged her to get closer to the work horse. This goliath of a beast dwarfed the petite teenaged girl. He stood almost six feet tall. Its legs were almost as tall as she was. She barely needed to bend over to explore the animals genitals.

With Reggie looking on, she would manipulate the beast's balls until its cock began to react. It nearly exploded out of its protective sheath. In a matter of seconds, over two feet of it came surging out. Both the teens conceded that she could never take such a cock inside her pussy, but this did not prevent her from jerking the cock or sucking on it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.