Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The players lead her to the back room, which was Reggie's parents bedroom. It had a large bed with mirrors all around. The room was large enough to accommodate everyone.

Cricket was lead to the bed and was told to lay down in it. She complied willingly, by now her inhibitions had all but dissipated. Yes she was still angry at Reggie for deceiving her, but she no longer feared what was about to happen to her. In fact she was looking forward to it all.

She lay on the white sheets on her back and began playing with herself without being asked. The excitement of the moment was now controlling her actions. She closed her eyes as she continued pleasuring herself. The guys hung back and just watched the young girl pleasure herself. She buried her hand into her crotch and began playing with her clit in front of these twenty teen studs.

As they continued watching this teen slut before them, each of the players began pulling on his own cock, getting ready for their turn at her hot little body. Cricket opened her eyes and smiled at seeing so many guys jerking off because of her.

She reached out to the nearest of them and beckoned him to get closer. He readily complied and got onto the mattress with her. He was next to her head and he could only watch as she lifted her face and inserted his cock into her small, tight mouth. She sucked him in deeply.

This was enough of a signal for the rest of them. In twos and threes they joined her on the bed. Cricket felt someone's lips against her pussy, she had no idea who and she didn't care. She felt hands and lips on her nipples as well as her ass and pussy.

Reggie just stood back and followed the action at a distance. He had grabbed the family camcorder and was busily recording the event for posterity. None of the participants on the bed was even aware of his activities.

Cricket was so busy with one cock that she would be surprised as one team member would switch with another constantly. For the next half hour her holes never stayed empty for long. The best was when all three holes were filled at the same time.

Reggie also found this to be the hottest of scenes. Seeing her pussy and ass holes stretched to the limit was the best scene that he had ever witnessed. Sure it still didn't beat the doggy action that he believed that she had been doing all around town, but it was still hot nonetheless.

The last of the guys finally unloaded into her after another half hour. By this time the first seven had recuperated enough from their fucking Cricket that their cocks were stiff once more. They were jerking feverishly on their tools. As soon as their buddies got clear of her they let their loads go. She was being sprayed by seven surging cocks. Their cum was covering her from head to toe. Cricket tried the best she could to catch the delicious fluid, but the assault was coming from all directions.

Reggie had placed the camcorder away on the dresser top, still running. He hoped that he had it pointed properly for what was to happen next.

As the last guy finished spraying her, they all began mingling around the bed for the next attraction. Cricket was confused as to what was going on now. She saw the whole team just standing there doing nothing but looking down at her cum covered body. They would only look on, as absently she would scoop up some of the cum on her tits and lick it up lavishly.

Then the quarterback finally snapped out of his reverie and turned back to Reggie.

"Okay Reg," he snapped at him. "You were right. Crick is a hot lay. But what about the other show that you promised us?"

"Yeah!" The rest of the players chided in.

"Now, now boys," Reggie tried to calm them. "I know what I promised. And never let it be said that Reggie Mantle isn't a man of his word."

He then turned to Clayton, the teams kicker.

"Clay, you brought him didn't you?"

"Uh! Oh sure thing Reg," Clayton finally responded. "He's back in the pick-up."

"Well, go get him. The guys are waiting."

"Right!" He said as he headed out the door. "Back in a minute."

Now Cricket was really confused. What were they expecting from her now. Then she heard a clopping sound from the wood floor as Clayton lead in the team mascot, Billy-the-Goat. The team opened up a path for the mascot as he was lead next to the bed. Cricket backed off fearfully from the demonic looking beast. He just brayed back at her as he whiffed the sexual smells that covered her.

'Was he expecting me to do something with... with that, ' she turned to Reggie in shock.

The guys could see the fear of her face and they also turned towards Reggie. Reg was getting worried now. Things could get ugly for him if he didn't fix it now. He sauntered over to the frightened Cricket and sat next to her.

"C'mon Crick. Don't chicken out now," he whispered in her ear. "You'll love. Just think of him as your lover Hotdog."

"Wha... what are you talking about?" She asked all confused.

"Sure you do," he snarled at her quietly. "I know and you know that you've been fucking dogs all over town. I saw how much you loved his big doggy dick up your snatch."

"Are you nuts," she forced her voice down, not wanting the other boys to hear. "Wh... what happened at the beach was an accident. I've never done anything like that before, or since."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he told her, not believing a word of it. "But how do you think your parents will feel when they get a video of their little girl from tonight's events."

He pointed to the camera still running. She looked in shock as she realized that everything that she'd done was on tape. Her head lowered in defeat as Reggie kept on talking.

"Now, what you're gonna do is whatever I tell you. Right?"

"Y... yes," she resigned herself to her fate.

"Good. Now get down on the floor next to the bed," he ordered her.

She obeyed and got off the bed. Next she knelt on the floor. Reggie told her to lean forward while resting her shoulders on to the mattress and she followed his instructions. As she leaned forward the remains of cum slid along her breast to the tip of her nipples and slow droplets seemed to be coming from her breasts.

The scene before them started to get the team excited again. They all took a hold of their tools and began masturbating again. Half of them were semi-stiff before Reggie ordered Clay to bring Billy- the-Goat forward.

Cricket had her head buried in the mattress sobbing silently, waiting for the inevitable beast fucking that she was sure was to come.

Reggie delved into her sopping pussy and gathered some of her juices. He then went over to the goat and let him lick his hands clean of the sexy juices. Though not sheep juices, it still had the same effect on the beast.

Once he got a taste of it, he almost pulled Clayton's shoulder out when he dove towards the kneeling teenager. The players looked on as an eight inch tongue began exploring the petite brunette. He seemed to enjoy the taste of the cum that was all over her. He started at her shoulder and neck and followed the trail back towards her derriere. Obviously the goat couldn't get to her tits, dripping with cum. They were crushed under her and the bed.

Cricket couldn't help getting excited at the rough texture of the goats tongue against her tits and body, busily cleaning of the sperm residue. She could feel her juices begin to gather in her pussy, nature's lubricant for the coming fuck. Her tears and crying were fading with the mounting excitement her body was registering.

Finally 'Billy' reached her ass. His long tongue explored her stretched out sphincter and swallowed the cum that was in her belly. Then the moment of truth arrived. He found her pussy. Its tongue buried deep inside of her, trying to extricate every last droplet of sperm that it could find.

Cricket couldn't believe that a tongue could go so deep. It felt like a living cock. Twitching, changing shape and direction inside of her. If she didn't know any better she might have believed that Reggie had inserted a snake up her twat. Once more her breathing was coming in ragged short spurts.

The players could see that she was definitely into this. They continued to watch the show as she shook her head from side to side. Drool was escaping her gaping mouth.

"Oh God yes. You lovely beast," she said for all to hear. "Do me! Eat my pussy like nothing ever has before!"

Any doubts that the players had to Reggie's words were now gone. Being teenagers, they just didn't understand that lust will overcome reason, even during a rape. They looked on, while stroking their dicks, when one of them noticed that the Goat was starting to get a hardon himself. Within a minute everybody, except Cricket were looking on in amazement as a monstrous black cock emerged under the furry underbelly of the animal.

Reggie aimed the vidcam to capture this moment. He got down to the floor and taped it as 'Billy's' cock grew, grew and grew some more. Once it reached its peak it measured fifteen inches if not more and had a girth of at least four.

"Man! How is Crick gonna take somethin' like that?" One of the players asked out loud.

"Don't worry about it," another interjected. "If she could handle all of us, this'll be a cinch."

The others really didn't care if she could or not, they were caught up in the show. Reggie crawled up to Cricket's face and whispered in her ear.

"Okay babe. Its now or never," he said coarsely. "Raise that butt of yours so as to make it easier for 'Billy'."

Cricket tried to comply but her legs were too short to make it any easier for the beast. Now she was the one who was frustrated at the situation. She desperately wanted the goat to take her, but her body was just too short to help him out.

The team quarterback saw the problem and ran to the livingroom and returned with a cushion from the couch. He tossed it over to Reggie who then lifted the small girl and slipped it under her knees. This was just what was needed. Her pussy was now almost perfectly level with the jutting cock of the mascot.

"Now Cricket, I want you to spread those knees of yours," Reg told her as he patted the goat on the head. "Open up for loverboy here."

Cricket did as she was told and spread her knees apart. This opened her sticky pussy lips for the beast waiting for her. She could feel her lips unsticking slowly as her vagina opened still further. Then she braced herself against the bed, waiting for the animal's advance.

Clay and Reggie each grabbed a front hoof of the goat and pulled it on top of the waiting girl. Underneath, Cricket felt the soft underbelly fur of the goat as he was being placed for her fucking. She hadn't seen the size of his tool yet and so was totally unprepared when the cockhead made contact with her pussy lips. The heat that it was generating was bad enough, but the size that she was feeling against her tunnel just seemed surreal.

A huge halfback came forward with a towel in hand and grabbed hold of the huge tool. He rubbed it up and down against her pussy. This excited her even more in anticipation for what was to come. Reggie and Clay finally let go of the goat and stepped back. He was bigger than Cricket, and so covered her body completely with his furry chest.

The full weight of the animal fell on her small back and she grunted loudly trying to remain in place. The cock was still being rubbed against her pussy. Occasionally it would come into contact with her clit which caused her to whelp in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.